Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 4 Empty Re: Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Carlisle laughed. "I don't; but considering you've been ... let's say hunting me, then I am telling you what you should already know" he chuckled. "Not until we've spoke to Alice; although if she gets involved, I am not getting involved" he muttered, holding out his hand as to help Edward up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:26 pm

Edward took the hand and got to his feet letting it drop "i do do that, but i don't plan to drink from you half the time" he stated and nodded "I bet i will get you proply one time then we'll see who's smirking" he mumbbled and nodded once more "it's been a while since we played baseball i think actually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm

"Half the time?" he asked, smiling. "And the other half, you do plan on drinking me dry?" he smirked, before laughing. "Highly amusing in my opinion." Carlisle smiled. "We shall see Edward, we shall see" he said in a compassionate voice; his tired eyes standing out more in the night. "Last time it was trouble, but this time we shall be more precautious; I'll need to speak to Alice, see when there shall be a thunderstorm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

"well, metaphorically speaking yes half the time i do, although i never have or will for that matter, i'm sure you taste nice and all, but i don't want to break my near perfected ways on you" he stated and gave a crooked smile then nodded "yes, i remember" he stated and his lips pursed together at the memory, what that had led to none the less it was delt with "perhaps they'll be one next week, i heard the weather woman say there might, and yes Carlisle i do watch that chanel just for the weather"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 pm

Carlisle rolled his eyes. "Oh that's lovely; my son wishes to drink my blood" he chuckled, a hint of seriousness in his voice. "I damn well hope you'll never drunk from me! and if you ever try it Edward you shall be sorry" he murmured, chuckling but in all seriousness, knowing Edward would never do that. "We should arrange it then" he replied in a delighted tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:09 pm

"I won't Carlisle nor have i tried" he said "nor any humans one actually, Rose- Faiths friend near offered me her blood, although i admit yes tempted as i was i didn't " he then nodded on the other topic "on a lighter note yes, ask Alice i'm sure were overdue for one anyway"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:12 pm

"Stupid child" he murmured, clenching his fists, but unclenching them again. "You should never turn anyone unless on the brink of death" he said seriously now. "Or unless you promise; like you have done Faith" he said simply. "Though she is an exception."
Carlisle smiled. "Well overdue, I agree" he said with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:18 pm

"i refused that has got to count as something it's not often someone offers you there blood for the taking..she was lucky i wasn't fully thirsty" he stated and then gave Carlisle a look "and i wished i never promised her, yet she wanted to..so we comprimised, then you had to offer and promise her you would turn her if i didn't "he grolwed very briefly at that and closed his eyes and opened them a moment later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:31 pm

"I for one, am glad you did; I do not wish for you to get another taste of human blood" he said sternly, then looked down. "I'd hate to loose you if you rebelled again, even if they do deserve it" he admitted, running a hand through his hair. "I am sorry Edward, but for her to grow old whilst her love lives on as young as ever is unfair. You deserve to love her for all of eternity as she does you." He looked down and closed his eyes in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Edward looked to Carlisle silent for a moment "yet her life as human is worth me?" he shook his head and looked to the side "i find that hard to believe, it is what she wanted.. and she has little choice shes' dying as it is not, the Volturi wished her dead or turned, so,,i have no choice but to turn her.." he sighed "i don't want to but i have to..she wants me to"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:00 pm

Carlisle smiled gently. "To her you are worth the world" he explained gently, taking a seat on stump, not that he was tired but more; he found it easier to talk to someone sitting down. "The hearts wants what the heart wants; even though people will disagree" he said in nothing more than a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 pm

"i do disagree, Perhaps she would of been better of not metting me, and I not her, she could then have a family without the thought of her death being the price for it," he sighed "I hate seeing ehr as she is, weak, pale fragile, i'm to afraid to touch her noe carlisle"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:15 pm

Carlisle sighed. "I am sorry Edward, but I have to disagree. She's happy, clearly happier than she's been in awhile. Remember what happened when you left? And you, you've never been as happy" he said with a slight smile. "Everyone of us is fragile, though she is more than ever; as any woman would if she were pregnant" he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:23 pm

he frowned and nodded "I know, thats the other thing, she's happy, she wants this child wants to be turned, can say i agree with that..never have but i can't deny her it, she wants the..child..and being a Vampire more then anything," he shook his head "her minds set, no matter what i say or do, it won't change her mind"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:33 pm

Carlisle nodded. "Edward, you'll be happy with this child; I know you will. Though it isn't for me to decide how you feel; but from personal experience, I know how easy it is to fall for something so young and delicate" he admitted, meaning Edward, Jasper, Emmett, Alice and Rosalie. "I promised that if you shall not, I shall, so there's no way around it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:46 pm

"thats another point" he grumbbled "I may i may not, but i don't see that likely, whether you agree or not Carlisle but at this moment that child is a monster, it's killing faith, how can you not call it a monster?" he shrugged "no matter the case i iwll stick by Faith, for better or for worse.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:59 pm

Carlisle sighed. "You shall find out soon I suppose" he said quietly, a small smile on his face. At this point he was careful to only think about his nights with Esme. "I can call it how I see it, and no matter what, no child deserves to be called a monster" he admitted. "Come here" he ordered though compassionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm

"I supose.. i don't regert meeting Faith far from it, just perhaps her life would be easier if she wasn't in love with me, it doesn't matter, it's what she wants..perhaps not, but what child kill there own mother? and slowly at that?" he then regaurded Carlisle carefully and slolwy at his words then Edward went over to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:23 pm

"Would it though?" he asked with a small smile. "Wouldn't she have ended up going out with Jacob Black?" he added on, knowing this would annoy Edward, but hopefully at least see that Faith wouldn't be better of without him. "And if Jacob lost his temper; then what?"
Carlisle listened to him, then sighed. "One who cannot help it, one who no matter what will still love and be loved by the people around it." Once Edward was in reach; he did something he hadn't done in a long time; hugged him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:09 pm

his gaze narrowed "i graunt you that, i won't be happy yes, but he is still human to an extent still possible to give her a family a life, he can grow old and Faith could of grown old with him, i don't regret her choice no, becasue she choose, but i have only ever wanted her safe and happy, that the only reson i continue to exist for her, she is my life" he stated, then as he was finally closer, he was slightly overwhlemed by the sudden hug he didn't respond for a moment Esme was often the only one who gave hugs, yet it was comforting in a odd way, so, eventually Edward returned the hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:41 pm

"Actually Edward, Werewolves only grow when they have gone a period of time without transforming into one" he explained, before looking down. "Both you and Faith are happy, which is all that matters to me" he said in a matter of factly tone. Carlisle closed his eyes and continued to hug Edward; it was a comfort to him, but he couldn't explain how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:46 pm

"the fact they can grow old is something" he muttered he then sighed and nodded "I know..but jsut seeing her in pain and knowing i can't help her for once..i'm just stuck watching her suffer, as the...child..consumes her." he fell silent Edward still returned the hug, it was deffiantly comforting he could almsot feel it, it was reassuring and supportive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:37 pm

"Whilst we are around them, they shall never grow old; you know how angry they get" he replied simply, running both his hands through his blonde, sleeked back hair. "Well there isn't long left; You, Faith and the child shall be fine, and then you can all get on with your lives" he explained with a small smile. Carlisle continued to hug him, thinking of him being his son via blood; a wish he couldn't get out of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:22 am

" i know.." he stated, "becasue of the our past, how you made that treaty with there werewolfs of La push i will never know, but you did it for the right reasons Carlisle no one can begrudge you that" he shrugged and nooded "soon, thats whats i''m afraid of soon her human life will be over completly" he sighed and after a moment longer he broke the hug and looked to Carlisle becasue of the thought "would of been nice..in some way.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am

Carlisle shrugged. "It was for the best. I didn't want them coming here and ripping us to shreds; though then they were low in number and we could of easily dealt with them, but then we all know I do not uphold any of you, using violence and strictly permit it unless in a life threatening situation" he said quickly.
"She and you have both got what you wanted I suppose, so alls fair in love and war" he said with a smile. Carlisle sat down on the ground once it was over in thought. "If only, but you shall always be my son either way" he said shrugging; a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4