Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:50 pm

Shadow tapped "faith ?"
she looked around "Faith i was worried i heard you were with child how you holding up "
She hugged faith softly
She knew how edward felt about the child and saw how faith felt

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 12 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:01 pm

Carlisle returned a little while later. He'd gone hunting near by and had had his fill of blood. His butterscotch eyes seemed to dance has he appeared at the door of Faith's room. "I hope I am not interrupting things; I shall leave if you would like" he said in his compassionate voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:04 pm

"No, Enter Carlisle..you are always welcome." Faith smiled as she turned back to Shadow, "I shall be fine, I know Im in good hands." She smiled and looked back to Carlisle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Shadow smiled softly "yes i know Im more worried how your doing and i came perosnly cant make head nor tale of edwards rants and worrys "
Shadow smiled softly at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:12 pm

"Thank you, Faith" he said, before entering and dropping down onto the sofa in the room; not wanting to get to close to Edward and Faith, but to still stay close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm

he looked to Faith "we'll talk more later.." he assured her brushing a kiss on her forehead then he looked to Shadow and nodded in gretting glad to see you have come Shadow, thank you" he then heard Carlisle before seeing him "it's fine as Faith says"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 pm

Carlisle nodded and closed his eyes and though asleep; but to him it was in thought. Rembering the time he'd met Esme, his true love, his mate, his wife. Rembering everything that he and his family had been through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Shadow smiled softly "its okay Edward i said i would"
shadow smiled softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:16 pm

Gary stopped pacing and went outside, staring out into the forest. 'It shouldn't have been like this, it's all Edward's fault. She's either going to die or become a monster. Why didn't he just wait?! He should have known any possible risks...' he thought angrily. He clenched his hands into tight fists and growled quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 am

Faith looked to Edward and kissed the side of his cheek before getting up; she then undid there entwined hands and walked to the door. "Im starving, I think I shall get something to eat-..I feel drained." She smiled to Edward, then nodded at Shadow still with the same grin, walking down the stairs. She went slowly making sure she could keep her balance, it was still hard for her to grasp the fact that there was something growning in her stomach at an alarming rate. In any way, she still wouldn't of kill it.
She walked into the kitchen and headed for the fridge which was normally allways full stocked. She smiled as she scanned her eyes down the fridge; picking out some apple juice, then some chocolate. She shut the fridge door gently and placed the food on the counter, pouring her drink into a small glass from the cuboard and then placing the apple juice back in the counter. She ran a hand over her stomach and drunk some of the apple juice in small sips. Breaking some of the chocolate; she placed it to her lips as she walked over to the window wondering where everyone else was.
Surely Alice would have seen this coming? Maybe she wanted Edward to have her space with her, She wondered where Rose must have got to, maybe she had gone after Gary. She chewed on her lip as she looked out; she guessed he must have gone into the woods opposite as when he had walked into the room he hadn't looked so happy. She bit into her chocolate and chewed it slowly all the time she was in pain; she wanted Edward so badly but she guessed now wasn't the time. She sat down on one of the kitchen stolls and finished her drink, running her hand down her neck slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 am

Shadow tapped on the door "Faith can i speek to you like a girl chat hun?"
she smiled softly at her as she stood by the door "see you like choclate too " she smield

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:43 pm

"Yeah, everyone's favourite comfort food no?" She smiled and nodded, "Of course come in." She stood up slowly to place her wrapper in the bin and place her drink in the sink. "What do you want to talk about? Something other than this baby?" She looked to her casually, her smile growing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:47 am

Shadow smiled softly at her "faith im just worried i have seen what can happen to human girls when pregnance occers just promise dont do anything stupid i cant lose you like i lost her"
she smiled softly at faith but a young girl apperd in her mind her sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:18 pm

"I know, I won't do anything stupid...Even if Edward thinks having this baby is stupid, Im not going to give up. This child will have a mother, like I hadn't.." She looked down and over to Shadow, "Believe me...I shall try and not to do anything stupid, You wont loose me. Im sure Edward is trying his hard not to loose me either, I love him. I do feel selfish but it the end I am just doing this for doing this for both of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Shadow took her hand in her own "Faith please dont let that child kill you i lost my older sister that way please i know the child means the world to you but its scaring edward half to death and gary is in a crap state drinking him self in to angry fits please just please if it gets worse get rid of it " her worry showed in her eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12