Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
A beaming reflection Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
A beaming reflection EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
A beaming reflection EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
A beaming reflection EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
A beaming reflection EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
A beaming reflection EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
A beaming reflection EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
A beaming reflection EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
A beaming reflection EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
A beaming reflection EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

A beaming reflection

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A beaming reflection Empty A beaming reflection

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:47 am

Clad in an astoundingly slimming dress, Rosalie studied herself in the large ornate mirror situated in the corner of her and Emmett’s room. Her golden butterscotch eyes flowed elegantly over her slender figure, the corner of her lips curling into a smirk as she contemplated how her body rivalled that of a model.
As usual, she was happy – Nay ecstatic with her appearance, and although she’d heard it many a time; she still found pleasure in hearing any means of compliments concerning her beautiful features.
She found no need to entomb her porcelain skin with makeup as she believed in the ideology of natural beauty. Although, this to her, was rather ironic, as there wasn’t anything natural about her appearance.
And so, giving her reflection one last beaming smile, she took a hold of a lavish scarf and gracefully danced down the stairs, into the bright and airy room that was the household lounge.

Back to top Go down

A beaming reflection Empty Re: A beaming reflection

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 am

Edward came in the front door at the moment oblivious to Rosaile being there, then he stopped "what are you doing back?" he questioned, "thought you and Emmett where having ahh..time alone" he said careful with his words he often hated thinking about or talking about the others relationships, and what made it worse was Emmett purposefully thinking about them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:39 am

Carlisle walked in to the room; his eyes on a book he's found, one he'd not read yet. He heard them before he'd seen them; a smile creeped on his face. "Hello Edward, Rosalie" he said without looking up from his book. "As beautiful as ever I see Rosalie" he added on simply. Carlisle sat down in the chair and let the scene unfold.
Carlisle could read Edward's face and smiled; trying hard not to think of his nights. He turned to his book and awaited the answer Rosalie would give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Edward moved aside to let Carlisle past "hello Carlisle " at the compliment to Rosaile he couldn't help but make a small noise at the back of his throat of distaste, then he slumped down although still graceful beside Carlisle then grinned mockinginly to Rose no doubt as pigheaded as Emmett still" he chuckled then turned to glance at Carlisle, "what are you reading?" he asked for some topic of any sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:46 pm

"Edward" he said sternly; looking over the top of the book when Edward made the sound. "I could of complimented you, but why when you can hear what I would of spoken. Plus you wouldn't appreciate it anyway" he said with a smirk. Carlisle rolled his eyes. "Sibling rivalry" he muttered to himself, though no doubt Edward and Rosalie could hear.
Carlisle noted what page he was on, before closing the book. "A book about the Aztecs; ordered it off of the internet" he said simply, with a small smile. "Doubt they were as skilled as made out to be, no human could do that; but who's to say they were human?" he said with curiousity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:57 pm

Rosalie beamed a brilliant smile in Carlisles direction, but quickly shot a glare towards Edward, her lips twisting with irritation, but the glare quickly evanesced as she let the memories of herself and Emmetts time alone consume her thoughts, knowing it would in fact aggravate Edward. “We decided to come home early…” Rosalie said simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:09 pm

Edwards eyes snapped to Rosaile and narrowed at the thoughts he shuddered and made a irritable disgusted face "like you don't do that all the time anyway" he muttered, then looked to Carlisle "oh, them did them in Histroy not the most intresting subject" he shrugged "and true, then again Carlisle you could underestimate humans, you know there technology, they made them selfs" he pointed out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:18 pm

Carlisle returned the smile to Rosalie. "How was your's and Emmett's time?" he asked, enjoying hearing about his children's days. "Could you two please stop bickering?" he asked, though it sounded more like an order.
Carlisle rolled his eyes. Take that as a no he thought with a sigh, knowing Edward could hear it. "In how many schools?" he asked with a smile, then shook his head. "They weren't sophisticated enough; for that matter, nor was I in my time" he admitted, running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:34 pm

A soft, not to mention harmonious laugh escaped from Rosalies cerise lips and her thoughts quickly fluttered the words ‘Mission accomplished’.
“It was superb thank you. How has everyone been? How’s Faith Edward?” She asked eagerly in a flowing tone of voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:40 pm

he growled slightly to Rosaile, "bug off little sister" he then grinned smugly he was older no question he got som amusement out of that, he then shook his head his expression changing to normal once again "since when did you care about Faith, you have hated her Rose" he stated "if you must know, she's fine.." he hesitated whether or not to add the other part then he finally said "she's..prgnant" he muttered and fell silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Carlisle rolled his eyes. "I swear you two haven't not bickered in the last century" he mumbled, before opening the book to where he had left off. Carlisle nodded. "We all know why, so could we please not go there; actually in fact I forbid it" he said loudly for him. Carlisle believed this to be the best time to leave them to it, so began to read the book, getting deeply in to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Rosalie hissed maliciously. What harm was there in asking? Even if she wasn’t in fact interested in the wellbeing of Faith, she thought it right to ask. “I was merely aski…” She began, but her sentence was
cut short by the last two words which escaped from Edwards lips. Her eyes widened.
“She’s pregnant?” She gasped. “But how is that possible? It can’t be! Carlisle! Surely it can’t be!” Faith – A small being living inside of her – A child – Something Rosalie craved for more than anything. “Since when have you known?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:07 pm

Carlisle buried his head further in the book; giving up as she mentioned his name. Lowering the book he sighed. "As much as I wish that wasn't true, I am afraid I would be lying to tell you that she was otherwise pregnant. "I went through this whole, sex education talk with Edward; surely you don't need it as well" he chuckled, rolling his eyes. "But I shall gladly give it you if you wish. About a week, although, she shall be ready to give birth soon; sooner than I would like" he mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Edward looked between rosaile and Carlisle then he shot Rose a looke "don't you dare Rosaile, it is killing her, and she won't give the thing up allow for it to be killed but she's made her mind up, i shall talk to her again.." he muttered now to himself absently ignoring Rose's stare he didn't share the musement with Carlisle he glanced to Rose "i don't know..i never thought it possible either, perhaps becasue she's human..i don't know, but dammit Rose the thing could be an immortal child? and you know that too Carlisle yet you have not talked to her, tried to convince her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 pm

"Edward" he said sternly. "Rosalie shall feel ecstatic if she's want, or upset if she wants to. It is for that sole person to decide alone. We'll save Faith and you know it" he added on, before going back to the book, still listening to them contently. Carlisle nodded. "Could be Edward, it has a heart beat, and if it were one it would not be" he explained, shaking his head. "I am not getting involved. This I believe is between you and Faith. Although I wish the child dead, I do not want to see Faith go through the torment that Esme did" he said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:29 pm

“It’s her decision Edward!” Rosalie snapped and shot a glance towards Carlisle, who’s head was once
again buried in his book about Aztec history – A topic which was not one of Rosalies favourites.
“If Faith wishes to keep the child, then we shall ALL do the best we can to help her through it!” She
announced, an evident worry in her expression – The child. “There’s no doubt about it Edward...Faith’s in the best care she could be. Especially with Carlisle at hand!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Carlisle looked down to his hands, and shut the book feeling rather awkward. Carlisle nodded. "I am sorry Edward, but I've grown to the idea of having a grandchild. We shall always stick by Faith; especially Esme and I" he said bluntly. "Thank you Rosalie" he said with a nod and a smile. "I just hope I can keep them both alive, and I'll find a way, I promise" he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 pm

Edward Rose to his feet "your only after the dammed thing, Rosaile!" he snapped and a growl ligured, his gaze narrowed then one Rosaile and on Carlsile his gaze cold, he couldn't stand to be in the room any longer, why could no one see the danger?, the loss? before anymore was said he left the room sharply and went up the stairs to his room shutting the door then there was silence, he realised perhaps what he wsaid was harsh but he doubted it a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 pm

"Edward!" he snapped. He was angry now, he should of known how Rosalie felt about Henry. Carlisle watched Edward leave and stood up, walking over to Rosalie. "Are you alright?" he asked quietly, running a finger down his daughters cheek. "I shall reply on his behalf. I am sorry, it was outline and wrong of him to say it" he said in a hushed soothing voice. With that he placed a fatherly kiss on her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Rosalie’s expression warped with anger. “How dare him!” She shrieked, her eyes no longer glistening a vivid shade of gold, but filled with a livid fury. She knew what he had said was true, but how he accuse her of it? Was it that decipherable in her surplus mind?
“I’m fine.” She finally replied flatly, taking a slight moment to compose herself, before making her way towards the dinning room table and taking a seat. There she peered blankly forwards, deep in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:12 pm

"Rose, he's distraught. He could loose both Faith and his child, but it was still no reason. Please calm down" he said quietly, running his hands through his hair in frustration. Things in the house had been out of balance recently. Carlisle didn't wait for an answer before going to Edward's room. "Edward" he said quietly, knocking on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm

there was no answer, Edward was by the glas windows looking out into the darknight, and the moon his hands clasped behind his back thoughtful he didn't say anything didn't want to, his whole posture was tense unmoving still and pale, how could they not see the main point behind this, other then the monster of a child Faith refused to let anyone kill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Carlisle opened the door and stepped in; shutting it as though it had never opened. He walked over to Edward, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Edward, can we talk about this?" he asked, though he'd talk about it whether Edward wanted to or not. He followed his gaze and looked out the window; he loved the house that Esme had reneverated with their countless amount of money that had built up over the years; though a lot had gone towards Esme's island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:42 pm

"about what?" he said his voice cold and expressionless "i thought you made it quite clear, you too care more about the thing inside of Faith then her life" he shrugged, causing Carlisles hand to drop "there nothign to talk about." he said his gaze narrowed he could hear Rosailes thoughts loud and clear and they irritated him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:48 pm

"This" he replied calmly, keeping his emotions in check. "Don't ever say that again" he snapped, almost wanting to shout it. He sighed, and ran his hands through his hair again, before breaking contact and going to Edward's sofa and slumping down on it.
"I care about Faith just a little less than you do. I love her like a daughter, like I love you, and Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett" he muttered, sighing. "I'd do anything to save her, but I cannot do anything againsn't my patients will; I am truly sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum