Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:53 pm

he shuddered at her pleasent touch feeling her warmth and the waters against his bare skin he looped an arm around her and embraced her in a one armed hug "you don't even have to try half the time Faith" he sighed and kissed her head

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:06 pm

"Im sorry, I really don't want to tease you.." She laughed softly against his neck and then planted a soft kiss there. She smiled, the strange but wonderful sensation of Edward's cool skin and the hot water around her. She carried up kissing his neck and along his cheekbone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:15 pm

"i know you don't do it dilibratly" he stated with a half smile looking to her with and tilted head he shuddered slightly at her kisses again his eyes closed at the sensation "Faith..." he groanedin wanting her, once again even the slightest thigns she did was enough to send him into such yearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Faith smiled and pulled back slowly; she had a wide grin placed across her face as she pushed some of his golden hair out of his eyes so she could look into them. "Sorry yet again." She giggled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am

he looked to her "you are evil without intention" he mused lightly and smiled "it's notg ood, yet it can be good, constantly testing me" he chuckled then lightly and kissed the corner of her mouth softly and briefly, "i forgive you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7