Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Gryffindor Hollow Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Gryffindor Hollow EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Gryffindor Hollow

Go down

Gryffindor Hollow Empty Gryffindor Hollow

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:50 pm

NO DE action without my approval in my house thread.
Gryffindor Hollow Gryffindormansion2

Pandora walked up to the castle like mansion on a huge estate. She opened the huge iron gates and walked into the yard. Sitting in the front yard was a giant lion waterfall. The lion was standing on it's back feet and it's front paws in the air, water shot out around the lion. The yard to the left had a great big maze made of tall thick Hedges. The yard to the left was the flower garden it was full of flowers and Magical creature statues. The center back yard just off the back patio's had a Pool as well as a Hot Tub. A statue sat in the center of the pool Water shot up around it. The statue was of Godric Gryffindor himself. There was also a pond in the back of the yard swans swam elegantly around in it. There was stables in the left back yard. Stocked with horses. She loved horses, she rode her Black stallion Midnight as much as she could. To the right side back yard there was two seperate green houses. One housed Herbs while the other housed flowers, and other plant's Pandora had hired 12 house elfs to help keep everything up. She freed them all and gave each of them a job with great salaries and benifits.

Upon entering the great Mahogany Doors you see a huge entance room. The ceiling towering about 40 feet high. Large plants and statues decorated this hall. It branches of to different wings of the house. As you walk farther into the entrance hall you see a huge Marble Staircase with Balconies on either side. The house has 75 Rooms. 20 Bedrooms and 24 Bathrooms. A Billard Room, a Game Room and a Library on three floors of the four story house. Plus Living Rooms, a den on each level. Kitchens and Dinning areas, Offices one on each level and two Ballrooms on fist two levels, plus a Potion Room on each level total of four and one in the green house of Herbs. Each room had its own Mahogany Fireplace, excluding the Kitchens and Bathrooms. The mansion also inclosed a indoor pool and hot tub area. Last but not least there was a Quiditch Pitch in the main back yard. Behind the Pitch was a privately own forest. (The Mystic Wood). Pandora made the Mystic Wood a santuary for Magical Creatures. The manor had a 15 foot Iron fence all the way around the property. Four Rottweilers roamed the grounds at night. There names were: Zeus, Hercules, Bandit and Sabboth. Four black cats also roamed the grounds and the house. There names are Jinx, Achilles, Aries, Athena. Pandora has added a new pet and gardian to her estate. A red fire breathing dragon named Kratos. Favorite food: Deatheaters.

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Hollow Empty Re: Gryffindor Hollow

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 pm

(continued)

Once in the room Hunter smiled and went to the window pulling the curtains closed "a special night we both should have i think you deserve it" he smiled then begun to light some candles with a wave of his hand "bath first?" he suggested with a smile as he finished lighting the last candle
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Gryffindor Hollow Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gryffindor Hollow Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:02 pm

"Yes", she said smilling softly walking to their private bathroom. She turned on the water filling the tub with warm water.

She added bath beads and bubbles making it so inviting. She then climbed in the tub sinking into the warm water.

"ahh, this is so nice", she said with a sigh putting her hair up before leaning back relaxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:23 pm

after having the room's mood set, he too went to the bath room and laughed seeing her there, "i'll have a shower" he smiled but sat on the edge of the bath, and scooped some bubbles up in his hand which he blew at Pandoras hair and face, with a chuckle he smiled putting his hand in the warm water, his hand touched her leg
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :
Gryffindor Hollow Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Gryffindor Hollow Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:28 pm

She laughed..as he blew bubbles at her. A mischious thought occured to her...it showed in her expression right before she pulled him in with her.

Laughing.."Why would you want to take a shower, she asked wipping the bubbles from her face?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm

he fell in and sat up his clothes drenched he laughed "oh your so mean" he chuckled with a smile wiping the bubbles of his hair "you could of waited till i undressed "he laughed and smiled to her "i was going to take a shower to allow you to enjoy a bath" he smiledand splashed her
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:35 pm

"I'm sorry i wanted you to join me..not like you can't use your magic to either dry off or join me, she said leaning in to kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 pm

he laughed slightly "very true" he smiled and returned the kiss "mm, i'm not complaining either way, this is far more intense and exotic then i imagined"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:37 am

She smiled and touched his cheek softly with her hand. I only drew a bath cause you asked..thought this was what you wanted..and well I liked the idea. She summoned her wand with wandless magic..."accio wand", she said holding her hand out of the bathtub. It flew inot her bublecovered hand.

She flicked her wand again...Hunters clothes disappeared..then reappeared on a hanger dry.

"Now thats took care of...lets enjoy this blissful bath", she said while taking her hands down his chest rubbing the bubbles around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:07 pm

"i wanted you to relax that why i suggested it" he laughed alittle kissing her hand once and chuckled lightly "i still need to get use to all the wand magic you lot do, i have a wand i only use it in duels, and thats it" he laughed

he felt a chill mixed with warmth he looked down at himself suddenly naked he laughed "tut tut" he mused but shrugged it off

with a grin near enough he bite his lip as Pandora came closer her moved back slightly in the big bath till his back touched the end and goose bumps rose at her wondering hands
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm

She grinned.."You look quiet nice, covered in bubbles."

She turned and leaned back on him. Her back resting on his chest and her head layed back against his. She took her hands and ran them up and down his arms...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:28 pm

he chuckled lightly "the same can be said for you" he smiled and gasped slightly biting his lips as she lent back against him feeling her back on his chest he exhaled a ragged breath and watched ad her hand wonderd about his arms
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:32 pm

She turned in to kiss him...softly then passionately. "Yes this is very nice quiet peaceful..just what we needed after a stressful day."

--------------------------------------
FADE OUT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum