Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Usual illegal shopping Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Usual illegal shopping EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Usual illegal shopping EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Usual illegal shopping EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Usual illegal shopping EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Usual illegal shopping EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Usual illegal shopping EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Usual illegal shopping EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Usual illegal shopping EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Usual illegal shopping EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Usual illegal shopping

Go down

Usual illegal shopping Empty Usual illegal shopping

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:24 am

Shae walked down KNockturn Alley, alone, going shopping. She couldn't help but smile as she quickly flew past the palce where she had met Ignatius for the first time. She shook the smile off her face, as she stepped into a small potions shop around the corner.

She now knew Knockturn Alley relatively well and knew which stores were good and safe and which weren't; this one was on the fence. They had a habit of releasing poisonous fyumes fromt he back where they brewed finished potions for quick-shoppers, but they had a vast variety of ingredients, which was exactly what Shae needed, as many fo the time she needed were actually illegal and could only be purchased there. She browsed the isles, giving the shop keeper a nod of recognition. The shop smelled oddly clean today.

Back to top Go down

Usual illegal shopping Empty Re: Usual illegal shopping

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:29 am

Ignatius knew Shae would be coming to knockturn alley at some point that day so he had waited around. He just happened to be leaning against the wall opposite the shop she walked into. He smiled when he saw her and waited for her to go into the shaop before he followed. He pulled his cloak tight around him as he crossed the Alley and walked into the shop. He and the shopkeeper exchanged a nod and Ignatius then went in search of his girlfriend. He found her and placed his hands over her eyes. "Guess who.." He whispered in her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 am

Shae gave a small laugh and turned, putting her arms around hsi neck and standing on her toes to give him a small peck on the lips, "So you're stalking me now?" she asked with a small laugh, raising her eyebrows at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 am

Ignatius tilted his head to the side. "Hmm.. Maybe." He winked at her. "So meeting my girlfriend in a shop, by coincidence, is considered stalking now is it?" He asked her, eyebrow raised. "What you looking for my dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 am

"When you show up in the shop I'm entering seconds after Iv'e gotten in.. yea, it is." sje laughed, "but it's quite alright. You're the only eprson allowed to stalk me." she gave him a small wink, turning back to the isles of potiopns ingredients. "i was actually just looking for a simple vial of mandrake juice." she said loking around; usually she would be looking for illegal ingredients in a shop like this, but she kenw they had quality mandrake root, and she thought that the poisonous candles she was going to buy later was being illegal enough for one day, or atleast since it was only 1 pm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:41 am

"So somebody has some potion brewing in mind?" Ignatius asked as he stood behind her. His icy blue eyes scanned the shelves over her head. He placed a hand on her hip as he stood behind her. "Can I buy you lunch after this?" He asked, resting his chin lightly on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 am

"Don't I always?" she grinned, findign a small vial of the mandrake juice and taking it off the shelf. She gave a small nod and gave him a smile, "of course you can. No girl in her right midn would ever turn down a free lunch." she said and grinned, before tunring to the shop keeper and shaking the vial at him. "Put it on my bill." she said, taking Ignatius' hand and looking up at him, "so where are we going for lunch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 am

Ignatius smiled down at her and walked out of the shop with her. "hmm.. Well we can go to a cafe or we can go into London and find a nicer restaurant..." He offered, holding her hand tight. He knew she liked going into London and he wanted to treat her to a nice lunch. He might even organise a nice dinner for another day. HE made a mental note to make the reservation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 am

Shae gave a small shrug, "either one will be fine with me. As long as there's tea, I'm sure I'll survive." she said with a grin, smirking as people stared at the handsome couple moving through the crowds as they moved onto Diagon Alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:56 am

"Ok." Ignatius said and led her to the nearest cafe. It was a small place which could hold about 20 customers. He pulled out the chair for her and smiled at her. "This place good enough love?" He asked her. There was a fresh flower in a small vase on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:00 am

Shae gave a small nod, sitting down on the chair. "I like this place. I ate here last week. It's very cozy."
She looked oevr the menu, occassionally looking over it to give IKgnatius a playful wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:02 am

Ignatius smiled slightly and sat down opposite her. He glanced over the menu and chose what he wanted. He ordered them a pot of tea and then ordered a wrap and a slice of chocolate cake for afterwards. He would probably share the cake with Shae anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 am

Shae put down her menu. "I'm not really in the mood for anything other than you." she said with a small smirk, leaning over the table and giving him a small kiss, before their tea arrived. She poured them both a cup, and took a sip of her pwn, leaning back in her chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:09 am

Ignatius laughed. "Well I am sure we can sort that out soon enough." He winked at her and took a few bites of his wrap. HE was starving, not having eaten since the previous morning. He took a sip of his tea and watched her. "So how was your day?" He asked, leaning his elbows on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:13 am

Shae gave a small shrug, "normal, not nearly enough excitement, as usual." she said, crossing her legs over. "We are supposed to have Bellatrix and Rodolphus over for dinner in the graveyard on Friday, aren't we? cause then I'm thinking we should get a plaything for them today, so it can suffer untill Friday." she suggested, in an oddly formal voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:16 am

Ignatiusd watched her after he finished his wrap. "Well we could of course get one for them." He said, leaning back with his mug of tea in his hand. "We can do that later.. We can get two." He smirked. "One for us.. Plus it will scare their one." HE offered. He then sat forwards and pulled his cake towards him. He scooped up a piece and ate it, smiling. It tasted wonderful. HE moved his chair closer and put some more cake on his fork, holding it in front of her mouth. "Try"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:20 am

Shae gave a small smirk, before eating the cake off the fork. She closed her eyes and gave a small sound. "I's fabulous. But I'd bet you a thousand galleons that you could make one that's even better."
In a way, she couldn't help but be lightly serious about that bet; she'd love to see if he could make a chocolate cake even better than that. If he could, Shae wouldn't hesitate to buy a restaurant and make him the head chef.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 am

Ignatius laughed and looked at her, taking another forkful of cake and eating it. "Well.. I can make one if you want. A thousand galleons eh?" HE looked at her eyebrow raised. "You're on." He smirked. "I will make all the food for when Rod and Bellatrix come over." He told her, offering her another piece of cake,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:26 am

"Oh very well." she said with a large smirk, before eating another piece off the fork. "Prepare to be a thousand galleons poorer." she said with a small laugh, wondering why he was betting against himself, but found it amusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum