Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Story [Not really fan fic] Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Story [Not really fan fic] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Story [Not really fan fic]

Go down

Story [Not really fan fic] Empty Story [Not really fan fic]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:55 pm

It's not really fan fic, but I didn't know where else to post it. I got bored [ Shocked ] so started writing a book, and I wanted to see what others thought of it.

Natalia lay on the puffy mattress, several pillows propping her up. Her hand nestled inside her husband Drack's, squeezing on it for comfort at each new wave of contractions. Her stomach was bulging like a mountain in the Dwarven pass.
Sweat beaded her face and forehead before flowing down onto her shirt. Her breathing was heavy and ragged, as though after her runs down near the river that meandered Tarion's walls.
"I ... need ... to ... push." She took a deep gulp of air and let it out slowly. Another.
Her husband's chestnut eyes held her gaze as he shook his head. “Not yet my love. Give it a little while longer.” His voice was soothed and his hand returned her squeeze giving the sense of reassurance. His obsidian black hair was barely visible in the faint glow from the chandelier.
Maids, servants and doctors prepared for the twins' arrival. A young nurse hurried up to Natalia with a towel that had been dipped in cold water and wrung, and wiped her forehead dissapearing before Natalia could thank her.
"What ... if their ... ears ... aren't .. like they should be?" The pain approached unbearable. Causing Nat to give a little yelp followed by a small wimper.
A young man strode up to the bed, erupting from the crowd to slump down in the chair just inches from Drack. A smile spread across his face as he saw Nat's pain. "I see my nephews have decided to come early." He laughed, before nodding his head towards Natalia. "My queen" he added on before turning to Drack and again nodding. "Brother."
The stranger, who's name eluded the conversation raised both his hands to push back his slick, mud brown hair, exposing ears each topped with a point. His soft features did not dim the impression that he was strong and cold hearted. "You thought of any names yet?" His voice harsh, but mysterious giving nothing away.
His brother ignored him for long seconds which dragged towards an eternity, attending to his wife and convincing her to release his hand from her grip.
Drack looked at the stranger and nodded. "What are you doing here?" Drack mumbled. Natalia, too, wondered at Drack's brother appearing at her bedside when she was about to give birth to royalty.

So .... hope you enjoyed it Razz

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Story [Not really fan fic] Empty Re: Story [Not really fan fic]

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:06 am

It's great! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:33 am

Very interesting...who is this very assuming brother, eh? Can't wait to read some more...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:23 pm

hehe Razz Thanks Smile I'll possibly write more Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Yeah..write more. I want to know if they are werewolf babies.lol

Loved it so far... study geek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content