Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Pit - performance night Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Pit - performance night EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Pit - performance night EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Pit - performance night EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Pit - performance night EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Pit - performance night EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Pit - performance night EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Pit - performance night EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Pit - performance night EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Pit - performance night EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Pit - performance night

Go down

The Pit - performance night Empty The Pit - performance night

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Checking her watch Harriate walked into the 'The pit'. She wasnt due to start work for an hour but she liked to be early. Placing her guitar backstage she checked the mirror. She was wearing the usual black combats, tank and boots but this time she had on black and green arm warmers and lots of gothic make up on. Heading back up front she smiled at Osiris the barkeeper.
'Hey Osiris. Usual please.' She said placing some money on the counter. Grabbing her whiskey she sat on one of the stalls and looked around. It was getting busy.

Back to top Go down

The Pit - performance night Empty Re: The Pit - performance night

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Hunter walked on the pathway beside the road clothes hopping for little linden, he was holding hunter hand and he was denterminded to walk everywhere although he got tired quickly he would still continue, walking at a slow paceLiden stopped and fidigeted "what is it?" he said Linden bit his lip "you need the toilet?" the boy just looked to Hunter, Hunter sighed picked Linden up and look around there was a pub there he opened the door, it was pretty disgusting in here, being half-veela the diffrence between him and the others was clean he held Liden and made way for the toilet, a while later he came out with Linden once again in his arms, he was just on his way back out when a voice sounded
"Hey Hunter!" yelled a rough voice, Hunter quinted to see the body, it was Barry, a friend of his cousins, he sighed, just waht he needed
" Barry" he smiled and nodded, he had hung out with barry as kids of all the placed, Barry had been a bully however, looking at him now he looked a mess, Liden watched with curiosity
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
The Pit - performance night Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Pit - performance night Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Harriate looked up at the man holding a little kid. She did a double take on ths kid...it looked a bit like, pandora. her eyes widened slightly as she realised that had to be pandoras husband and child. Standing up she walked over to hunter.
'Hi...Your hunter...right?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:42 pm

he looked to the girl approachign him "who's asking?" he asked carefully it was his job to be careful, extra careful with Linden, he moved liden away from her alittle and held him securely i his arms
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :
The Pit - performance night Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Pit - performance night Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm

'My names Harriate. If i am correct i know your wife.' Harriate smiled showing she meant no harm.
If this was Pandora's husband it would be the first time she had seen him, although Pandora had spoken aout him often.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 pm

"Pandora?" he nooded "aye, she's my wife this is Liden" he shifted the toddler in his arms who was looking to Harriate curiously "I'm sorry Pandora has mentioned of you..it's nice to meet you however" he smiled and it was diffrnet from many others perhaps a tad mor charming the veela blood in his system often made many actions more pronouced and graceful then others.
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:49 pm

'Aye. Well i have been away for a while. She's my Aunt, Kinda. He sister adopted me.' Harriate looked at the kid and smiled.
'Cute it's nice to meet you Linden.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:00 pm

the boy waved and gave a grin whilst Hunter kiss his head slightly "he's a daddy's boy to say the least" he chuckled "Pandora's your aunt? then I'm your uncle" he frowned "i feel rather old now" he sighed "it's nice to meet you, have you seen Pandora lately?"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:08 pm

Harriate laughed and waved back at Linden.
'No. I haven't seen her since i left hogwarts. The pleasure is all mine. and you don't look old at all so don't worry about it.' She smirked slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:13 pm

he chuckled "i'm 21" he smiled slightly at Linden boldy reached out towards Harriate "i think he want you to hold him" he guessed "you don't have to, he does this alot" he laughed
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm

'I don't mind...that's if you don't.' She smiled.
'Well i guess that could make you feel old. I've just turned 18.' She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm

"hm, yes that does make me slightly old" he chuckled "i don't mind.." he shurgged and handed Linden over who sat comfortabally in her arms he reached out a small hand to tug at Harraites hair, Hunter took his hand away "No linden, remember what whe talked about" with a roll of his eyes Hunter laughed slightly at linden who patted Harriates hair i place again
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Harriate grinned and chuckeled slightly ruffling lindens hair.
'Cute little Tyke. So what brings you here?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm

"nothing actually, i was out shopping for clothes for Liden he's growing pretty fast, Pandora is coming shopping with Isabella later, i stopped of here becasue he needed the toilet"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 pm

'AH that would explain it. You picked a good time to stop by. It should be getting prettu busy in here in a little while.' Harriate smiled bouncing Linden up and down a bit but keeping a tight hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 pm

"we didn't plan to stay much, no offense but this place isn't subtible for Children" he chuckled and tickled Linden's chin he giggled in delight "but i can imagine it must get busy, it's rather popular, for such a remote place"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:52 pm

'I'd have to agree with you on that. Especialy tonight. The Serpentine's are playing. A bit to loud for kids. So is, isabella wasn't it?...as cute as this little one?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:09 pm

he chuckled "yes," he smiled to Linded "iv'e heard of them, are they any good, and Isabella, yes" he smiled again "she's more like her mother, so yes cute" he chuckled "perhaps you could come visit at one point? Pandora may wish to see you"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down