Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Through the looking glass Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Through the looking glass EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Through the looking glass EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Through the looking glass EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Through the looking glass EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Through the looking glass EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Through the looking glass EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Through the looking glass EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Through the looking glass EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Through the looking glass EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Through the looking glass

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Through the looking glass Empty Through the looking glass

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Carlisle sat in his office chair; red leather comforted his back not that he needed it. He closed his eyes and put his weight on the back of the chair; it lent back with a slight creek. Whilst he closed his eyes, he began to think; think about his life now, and how his life had been without Esme, or Edward. The loneliness clouded him which causing him to look a little sad, which turned when he opened his eyes.
"Maybe, just maybe" he said to himself quietly, thinking about the mirror he'd been given off of a family he'd stayed with a while ago.

Back to top Go down

Through the looking glass Empty Re: Through the looking glass

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Faith was walking up the stairs slowly, she ran a hand through her hair and stopped as she reached Carlisle's door. She stopped wondering what she should do, she gently knocked the door with two taps of her knuckles. "Carlisle.." She whispered slowly as she peired through the gap of the slightly open door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Carlisle smiled as he listened to Faith coming up the stairs; to loud to be a vampire. He sat up, leaning his arms on his desk. "Come on in Faith" he said loudly enough for her to hear him. "Anything I can do for you?" he asked with his compassionate tone. He glanced down towards his draw; a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:07 pm

"I just wanted to say thank you.." She admitted as she pushed the door open but didn't walk in very far as she felt slightly nervous for some reason. She didn't know excatly why but still even with Carlisle beautiful smile she didn't want to disturb him for too long. "I didn't know how to say it seeing as your not a human so buying chocolate wouldn't really be suitable.." She left a paused and laughed nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Carlisle watched her with curiousity; before smiling a little wider, showing his pristine white teeth. "You have nothing to thank me for; I'm a doctor, it's my job" he answered, before sensing how nervous she was. "Sit down. It's better for you and the child; and also I need to check on the child" he said in a professional like voice. Carlisle smiled then chuckled. "No I don't eat chocolate, the taste displeases me. I expect nothing off of you" he said sternly, but still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:28 pm

"If your sure, I don't want to seem rude." She protested and sat down slolwly on his spare chair, she looked down to her ever growing stomach then back up to him. "Well it deffiantally has grow as you can see, Its so painful." She admitted, "But I daren't tell Edward." She swallowed slowly, "He wouldn't let me do anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:36 pm

"I didn't expect a thanks, so it wouldn't of been rude" he said with a small smile, then listened to what she was saying; nodding. "It definitely has grown; If you think it's painful now, I'll have to dose you so high with morphine" he grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. He stood up and walked round the desk before bending down infront of her. "Could you lift up your shirt, unless you would like to wait for someone to watch" he asked, knowing how sensitive people could be about this. "I'll try not to let the thought cross my mind, but I cannont guarantee that" he admitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:42 pm

"Oh no, I don't mind..Of course I trust you Carlisle." She nodded and lifted her top up slowly, her flat stomach wasn't so flat anymore. She closed her eyes slowly as she soon felt his cool touch, she didn't flinch as she was used to Edward's cold hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:47 pm

"That'll help me sleep tonight" he laughed, before placing his hands on her stomach. "Sorry if I hurt you" he apologised ahead of times. He pushed down in several places, mainly where the bruises where as he wanted to check the childs posistion. "Your child is going to be active; very active" he said with a small smile. He then placed his head on her stomach; listening closely to the babies heartbeat; strange for it to have one he thought to himself. "Seems to be well. I'm concerned about the pain you seem to be in; would you like it if I prescribed you with some painkillers?" he asked standing up and placing his hands in his pocket.

Last edited by Carlisle Cullen on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Edward came up the stairs and to Carlisle office he knocked brifely he was on time, he wouldn't miss this, or rather he just wanted to be there for Faith, he came in nodded to Carlilse and stood beside Faith taking her hand gently "how are you feeling?" he asked softly looking to her, still unimpressed with her decision but abiding none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:59 pm

"Painful.." She sighed, she couldn't lie to her husband. "Yes, If you wouldn't mind Carlisle, that would be nicer to help me rest." She nodded and looked up to Edward as she held his hand slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 pm

he held Faiths gaze and squeezed her hand gently "I know.." he sighed and bent down kissing the top of her head he sighed and shook his head "I'm sorry.." he muttered like a average teen as if he had just been caught doing something horrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 pm

"Edward" he nodded, a small smile on his face. He walked with a human pace to his desk and pulled out the bottom draw. Rumaging around inside, he pulled out a small bottle. "Two of these every four hours; no more than 8 a day" he said, passing it to Faith. He then wrote a note in his own style of writing and also handed it to her. "You'll need that if you were to be checked." He smiled then sat in his chair. "Do you know the sex of the baby?" he asked curiously. Thinking about his past suddenly came back to him and he smiled. "Would you two like to go somewhere?" he asked in a curious manor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:11 pm

"No we don't..Why do you?" Faith raised her eyebrows and took the note and took the bottle re-reading the note. She nodded to confitm what she had just read and then looked back up. "Go somewhere? No, I don't think we have anything planned, Why do you ask Carlisle?" She smiled softly then back up to Edward, "Please don't be sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:14 pm

"we don't, no although it could posisbably be a girl.." he shrugged then looked to Carlisle and said in a stern voice "Carlisle.." he begun low and almost threatning, he knew all to well what Carlisle was capable of, and the way he said go somewhere, left a hint of omnisity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:17 pm

"But then it could also be a boy" he said simply, placing his hands together. Carlisle raised an eyebrow and looked to Edward. "I would appreciate if you kept a civil tone in my office Edward; and what is it?" he said with a smile. Knowing full well they wouldn't be going somewhere normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 pm

he growled slightly but feel silent, as if subbmissive once again which he often had no choice but to obey it was very simmiular the the dogs way with the alpha, he sighed "you know what i mean" he said as sternly yet as polielt as he could

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:25 pm

"I am glad you calmed; I would not want Faith to witness me disciplining my son" he said with a smile. Carlisle then shrugged. "I merely suggested we go somewhere" he said in a compassionate tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:35 pm

"Oh I like that idea," Faith said with a bright smile then frowned to Edward, "What is wrong?" She saighed and kissed his cheek, "Nevermind, did you have anywhere in mind Carlsile?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 pm

"In my mind yes" he said, continuing to smile. He bent down and rumaged through another draw and pulling out a mirror. "How about a trip to the past?" he suggested; knowing exactly where he'd go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:43 pm

"The past?" Faith said slight bemused with a large frown in her forehead, "How are we going to do that?" She looked to Edward then back to Carlsile as she stood up smiling, "Sure." She nooded, she always knew the Cullens were full of suprises. Thats why she loved them...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Carlisle smiled. "Through the looking glass" he said holding up the mirror. "I've had it for a couple of decades" he explained with a smile. "Edward" he said cautiously, biting his lip. He then turned back to Faith. "I have a memory you'll like to visit" he said honestly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:56 pm

"Ok then." Faith beamed happily and stood up slowly and walked over carefully to Carsile, looking at the mirror and to him. "What do I do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:07 pm

"Quite simple really" he said with a smile. "Although I think Edward might not like this memory; we shall leave him here for now" he said biting his lip, releasing Edward was silent and rock like. "Take me hand and close your eyes; you won't feel a thing" he explained, before holding out his hand. "Though I understand if you would not like such contact."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:11 pm

"Why do you always think the worst of me.." She laughed and held his hand slowly, looking straight back at Edward then back to the mirror as she bit her lip and shut her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum