Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Family Arrival Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Family Arrival EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Family Arrival

Go down

Cullen Family Arrival Empty Cullen Family Arrival

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

it was late afternoon early evening the house was occupied with all of the cullens for a change the child inside faith was over due, Carlisle had perdicted it, to be born atleast today or tonight, the child had developed physically and very quickly quicker then any normal child should, yet this was no normal child perhaps the child was infact an immortal? Edward came from the kitchen with yet another cup of blood,Faith had been drinking it recently becasue it was what the bab had wished for, it had only made small improvements to her healt she was still pale but there was some colour, she looked still as fragile as ever.. Edward of course was still not keen on the child, he handed faith the cup "here.." he said sitting beside her and wrpaaing an arm around her and kissing her head.

Back to top Go down

Cullen Family Arrival Empty Re: Cullen Family Arrival

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Carlisle was in his office, still reading his book. His medical bag was stood on his desk ready for the next two days, knowing that the baby was due. He couldn't help but think of what might happen to his daughter in law, and if she died. His thoughts just trailed off. "Edward how is she?" he shouted, not wanting to get up and disturb them, but wanting to keep an eye on them at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Faith studdenly stiffened her body straight as she gazed straight at him, pain streched across her face as she held onto his hand tightly. "Edward-.." She whispered, "I-..think..its time." She choked on her own words as the pain began to increase, "EDWARD." She shouted, trying to catch her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Gary was pacing around the house, he knew the 'baby' was due soon and he also knew the risks which that involved. He felt physically sick. He stopped when he her scream and rushed into the house, finding her quickly. He didn't know where Edward was, he should have been there by now. He grabbed Faith's hand and stroked it gently with his thumb, "What's wrong Faith?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Carlisle listened and set the book down on the table. He stood up and picked up his medical bag. "Here we go" he muttered, before going to Faith and Edward. "Edward, Gary" he said simply, wanting to treat Faith, rather than exchange pleasantries. "Erm, yes, a little awkward, but for the moment, Gary could you please back off so I can see to her" he asked awkwardly, not wanting to cause any trouble.
Carlisle bent down and placed a hand on Faith's stomach, waiting for something; he'd got it a couple of seconds later.
"Faith, this may be rather awkward and the birth may not go right" he explained, before setting his bag down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm

Gary reluctantly stepped away from Faith, folding his arms across his chest and biting his nails on one hand. He shifted from side to side nervously. 'Something's going to go, she's going to get hurt,' he thought, shooting an angry look at Edward before looking back at Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 pm

Carlisle watched Gary, then Edward and sighed. To him, Gary reminded him of Jacob Black; someone who cared for and loved Faith. He then faced Faith. "I'll try and give you a normal birth, if you don't mind me placing my hand, there" he said, feeling a little embaressed. "But if that not work I'm going to have to go through with a c-section" he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:37 pm

"No.." She shooked her head quickly, "I don't care..Just get this out of me..NOW." She shouted slightly but only out of pain, she gripped onto Edward's hand and her other on Gary's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:48 pm

"It's a natural process that could take hours" he grumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "Though I don't want this taking too long; you're weak as it is." Carlisle sighed, before rumaging around inside his bag. He pulled out some steryl gloves and snapped them on. "Sorry for what I am about to do" he said quickly, before placing his hands down, and pushing two fingers inside of her to see how wide she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:11 am

Edward reamined by Faiths side, holding her hand he knelt beside her and brought her hand to his lips he glanced at Gary and muttered "no is not the time Gary" he said, then his eyes widended in shock he had heard something suddenly something small "The baby!" he exclamined "i heard it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:25 am

Carlisle pulled his fingers out and wiped them on his shirt. "What's the child thinking Edward?" he asked with a small smile on his face. "A couple of hours before she'll be wide enough, don't want to wait that long though" he grumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 am

he looked to Carlisle and nodded "we have to get it out Carlisle, we can't afford to wait that long, you know far wll what the baby is capable of, braking her ribs, and as for it's thoughts.." he paused and listend carefully, he brought his ear to Faith's small bulge of a stomach, "Carlise.." he breathed "carlisle it has a heat beat!" he exclamined then listend again his eyes wide.."it's thinking i can hear it's thoughts it means it is well developed..it's thinking how much..how much it loves it's mother.." he listend again and smiled slightly "and father..it likes the sound of Faiths voice...mine too.." he looked up to Carlisle and Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am

Carlisle nodded. "I'll use a scalpel for the main part, but the child is half vampire. It may have formed a strong protective seal around itself" he explained, biting his lip. "And I don't have any anesthetic, so I'll have to do it with Faith concious" he grimaced.
Carlisle nodded. "I noticed that the other day; immortal children do not have heart beats" he said, his smile wider than ever. He almost wanted to laugh with happiness, but knew he couldn't; at least until he saved Faith. "And it will soon realise how much it's mother and father love it" he said, running a hand down Edward's face; as though to show how much he loved him, before turning back to Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down