Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Through the looking glass - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Through the looking glass - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Through the looking glass

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Through the looking glass - Page 2 Empty Re: Through the looking glass

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:15 pm

Edward glared at Carlisle knowing exactly what it was "Carlisle..please.. i don't think this is a good idea.." he sighed and grit his teeth "I shall come..For Faith" he stated "i'll follow behind.." he muttered his face expressionless now a solem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Carlisle smiled. "I don't see the worst in you; I just know how awkward it is to hold someone other than your loves hand" he replied with a simple shrug. "Don't open your eyes untill I tell you to; a bit of my history I do not want you to see" he said sternly referring to his nights with Esme. He then nodded to Edward. "Keep your peace Edward, I don't want my desk broken again" he said, glacing at his newly refurbished desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 pm

he shrugged "i'll try" he then managed a skeptic smile although it was forced he nodded, as if to say go ahead, he wasn't going to enjoy this, it would hurt all over again, yet some part had to be there, had to see it "lets get this over with.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:25 pm

Carlisle nodded, before placing his spare hand on the mirror and thought of the memory; back when the Spanish Influenza. He watched with a smile as he passed some of his more recent memories, then the older ones before coming to a halt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:32 pm

Edward followed as promised he was beside Faith silent, un-speaking he payed no attention to the recent memories of Carlisle he knew them all near enough, there was still that curiosity of watching..seeing what had happend, memory after memory flashed past before they begun to slow down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 pm

"You can open your eyes" he whispered in her ear, before letting go of her hand. He felt no need to keep hold of it longer than necessary. Around him, nurses and doctors were rushing around. They were in the ward of the dying, where they couldn't possibly be saved. Could they? He looked down to the end; a bed from the end where a young boy lay; Edward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Faith instantly grabbed Edward's hand for safety as she looked back to Carlisle, she guessed she knew where she was. Where Carlisle had taken her seeing as he had told her this story before, but she never thought that she would actaully have it happen right infront of her eyes. "But-..how." Her voice was light, as if she would burst into tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

"A vampire's memory is pristine, and with the magic; getting more powerful each day. Those of us, can charm people" he said with a smirk. "I didn't mean to, but I could hardly say no" he added on with a shrug. Carlisle let out a small smile as he saw his 'younger' self before following him, walking in the same Manor to Edward's bed. "I thought you deserved a chance to see your love as a human" he explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 pm

"Weak and defencless." She whispered after him, following him slowly as her eyes filled with tears which burned. She placed her hands over her eyes to wipe away the tears as she watched small Edward, she felt her heart stop slightly as she couldn't bare to look at Edward now. She just squeesed his hand softly as she looked back to Carlsile, "Thank you." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:55 pm

He was silent still his gave intent and pained almost at seeing the human form of himself he felt Faith hand take his, he said nothing kept looking at the boy, him at the age of 18.

The boy in the bed nearest his mum and dad, both parents obvioulsy ill beyond saving, the boy on the other hand had small hope yet he was slipping slolwy, he was pale, yet flushed with fever, and drenched with perpiration. the Spanish flu. the boy was shaking moaning and twisting with the covers muttering his parents names at one point a painful shout was heard the boy woke near sobbing his emrald green eyes burned with furious tears "it hurts.. make it stop.." he would complain over various levels of sobbing and shaking he begged to die the doctors and nurses, they soothed him yet there was nothing coforting, a Doctor appeared, tall leand with slicked back blonde hair. Carlisle. he was the same, same complextion and finger he study each of them the boy, and his parents, the Father had now long since passed away with a pained face of sorts Carlisle asked for a matron, who nodded covering the body of a pale man, and wheeling him out with help of others, the woman beside him, sobbed choking she rolled over and thre up bile she gripped the doctors coat begged him in spanish to come closer, the DR cullen moved towards her, as she lay on her back as if she would break, she gasped slightly looked pleadingly at the doctor, "please.." she spoke in English with the accent thick "Please save my Son, do what you must, keep him safe i know you can.." she breathed, glacing over to her once again muttering son fallen back into sleep "save him" she whisperedher hand soon fell limp.

Edward watched and flinched his insides twisting, he held Faith hand loosely yet didn't dare look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:05 pm

"He never gave up, he wasn't weak nor defenceless" he said simply, before turning and watching the scene unfold before him.

The younger Carlisle, listened intently to the woman before him; nodding. He watched as she lay dying; she was gone within five minutes of saying it. He closed his eyes and covered up the body of Edwards mother. He turned around and faced Edward; looking down on him as he tossed and turned. "Shh Edward; Quite yourself and the pain shall leave you. I promise" he whispered into the dying youngsters ear. Looking around quickly, he made sure Edward was motionless before wheeling him out. The nurses and doctors around him were to busy to notice that Edward's chest was still moving up and down; weakly. Once he'd reached the desolate morgue, he picked Edward up with ease and hurried out into the streets.

Carlisle mimicked every word and action his younger self -if you could say that- did. He sighed, knowing he changed Edward for some of the wrong reasons, but at the same time the right ones. "Let us follow" he said simply, before following them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 pm

Faith looked away; she couldn't bare the sight of what was about to happen. She looked up to Edward, tears slowly falling as she then looked back to Carlsile. She pushed her head into Edward's chest as she cried; holding onto his shirt for support as she looked up to him and closed her eyes. She was finding it hard to breath through her sniffs, she looked back to Edward's mother and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Carlisle looked to Faith. "This is why Edward doesn't want to turn you, you know. He doesn't want it to hurt you like it did him" he explained.

Carlisle placed Edward down, who by now was muttering madly again. He sighed and picked his hand up in his mouth. Closing his eyes, he placed his mouth over Edward's hand and bit into it. Nothing big, a small mark that wouldn't be visible unless you wanted to search for it. Three days of a painful transformation began, and all Carlisle could do was watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:40 pm

"So-..I lost everything, My mother and father.. I never thought that I'd find anyone like Edward again that I could call my family, With you and Esme. To know I could loose all that so easily.." She looked down and back over to to the younger Edward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:00 pm

Carlisle nodded. "If you ever need to talk to a parent like figure; you will always know where me and Esme shall be" he said with a small smile. "To lose something is but a misplacement; you shall always find it again" he explained with a bigger smile than before.

By now, Edward was beginning to feel the burning like pain spreading from his hand up his arm; it hurt Carlisle to watch probably as much as it was hurting Edward to transform. "It'll all be fine Edward" younger Carlisle said, taking a hold of Edward's hand. At least Edward had someone to help him, something that could be a great comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Edward was silent still watching, he felt Faith grab his shirt, he wrapped his arms around her holding her close he wince as the scene unfolded quickly.

The boy begun to scream long and loud, it was lucky they where out of genral range Edward thrashed and his back arced clear visble pain stretched over his face as the tears fell, the boy mutted wanting death seekign it but not finding it to the young human edward it felt that hsi body was burning in a high tempreture and little could be done, nothing for that matter the screams started again the emrald grreen eyes clouded with tears and death, tear of pain and sadness, at one pint a first lurched towards Carlisle but missed he curled into a ball near rockign himself muttering "stop it, stop it.."

the present Edward tighted his grip of Faith holding her close he bite his lip he then looked away the words spoken and the pain behind them was enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Carlisle bit his lip and lowered his head. He wasn't proud of why he'd done it, nor in that matter doing it. It would of been better for him to die and stay with his mouth and father; but now he had Faith so that made him happy.

"Edward, Edward. You're fine just stay calm" he said soothingly, running a hand over the boys sweat covered forehead. He couldn't do anything more to make Edward comfortable and allow the transformation to happen. Every so often, Carlisle wanted to cry; seeing someone so young in so much pain. At this times he dabbed Edward's forehead with cold water, trying to cool him some. He sighed and took a step back. "It'll stop soon Edward, I promise" he whispered, over and over again.

Carlisle sighed and bent down as though trying to cope with his pain. "I'm sorry Edward" he said quietly, watching the scene, but trying to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Edward looked away from the scene "don't Carlilse" he muttered, he didn't need aplogies now, it was to late for that now, he held Faith close as if she was his security blanket he closed his eyes as if tryring to mask the pain

the boy continued to wither and squirm crying and sobbing under the intensity of the pain, as if it would never end, he trashed about on the bed beeggin for death pleading for it to end he choked ocassionaly blood due to the illness was projected over the coughs, the boy would of died anyway, he was on deaths door suddenly after waht seemed like ages the boy stopp and was still his eyes closed, his chest bearly rising, his heart was slowing, faint whimpers where heard but the movement had stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm

"Sorry" he mumbled again, though deep down he was glad he had changed him; he was his son in a way. He closed his eyes and let the scene play in his head.

The younger Carlisle watched from a seat, in the corner; wishing he could go back on his decision but knew how hard it was to kill a vampire, and he didn't fancy chopping Edward's head off. He bit his knuckle nervously and sat hunched forward. "Not long now Edward" he said soothingly, keeping his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum