Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return Empty The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:46 pm

near a month later, although not quite he returned from his vast hunting trip with Emmett and Jasper, Carlisle had joined them briefly but he too was returning, opening the door, Edward paused listening it was very quiet, he had some aplogising to do, he had been longer away then expected, and Tanya had run into the 4 of them wich she had insisted they visit her family, Emmett was laughing at Jasper who was scrowling at Emmett, they had, had a brife fight although Jasper was trained military wise Emmett won with sheer strength, Carlisle soon too dissapeared along with Emmett and Jasper who moved to the living room, meanwhile Edward made his way upstairs to his room and pushed the door open he wanted to see Faith he had missed her it wasn't as bad as the last time he had left her, but he had made a promise that he wouldn't leave her and would come back, seeing no sign of Faith yet her scent was strong in the room he went on the bed and collapsed on it on his stomach, he layed awake for that was all he could do, he reasoned Faith was perhaps out, with Rose.

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:12 am

Faith stood at the front of the end of the bed slowly with a large grin plastered on her face, leaning up against the wall. "Miss me?" She said cheekily as she walked over, slipping a soft kiss onto his lips. "That seemed like a lifetime.." She groaned as she layed down next to him, running her hands up and down his neck, "Dont do that to me again.." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

he rolled over onto his back hearing Faith, he propped himself up on his elbows and smiled a crooked smiled to her "thought you would be out" he chuckled lightly he returned the kiss "of course i missed you, how could i not? i left my heart with you, and i promised i would return so i did" he shudded pleasently at her touch and lay back down on his back and sighed contently, "i missed this, you, next time I go hunting perhaps your'll be able to come to" he said softly wrapping an arm around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

"Oh I do hope so, that would be nice.." She smiled and rested her hand on his sold non-moving chest, "I missed this too, I missed you so much..at least your back now." She smiled happily and ran her hands down his chest then up, following his neck to his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm

he shuddered pleasently again and smiled "you haven't changed much with your wicked ways" he mused with a small smirk "everytime i do go away, if i have to, i will always leave my heart with you, i would of been back sooner if Tanya had not run into us" he rolled his eyes slightly the kissed her hand as it brushed his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

"My wicked ways!" She laughed and jumped on him, sitting with either of her legs over him and leaned closer to down on him as she smirked happily. "Oh-..Well, someones going to be punished, If I am wicked.." She smirked and trailed her fingers down his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:35 pm

he laughed at her jump he looked up to her and propped himself up on his elsbows "yes your wicked ways, don't deny them" he mused and raised an eye brow at her words "your mouth is as wicked as your movements" he chuckled lightly again and shudded slightly in pleasure at her trailing fingers, he watched as they moved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:37 pm

"Your making me sound horrible!" She gasped, still playing with him and kissing his nose. "How am I being as you say..'wicked'." She frowned and placed her hands casually on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:41 pm

"your teasing" he stated with a smirk "and you know you are, and you know when it comes to that i am often as you say 'putty in your hands' so you are infact very wicked" he chuckled as he brushed a swift delicate kiss on her warm lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 pm

"Oh but how can you resist.." She smirked, running her finger tips down his legs as she kissed his lips in return, being slightly rougher than last time. She grinned and pressed her chest to his as she placed one of her hands on his shoulders to push him down slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 pm

he shuddered against her touch and a small groan escaped him as he obidenatly obeyed and lay down, returning the kiss, his hands moved to her waist and rested there "oh how you tease" he mused and let out a breathy chuckle against her lips "i told you when you tease i am defenseless"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:52 pm

"Now thats why I do it.." She whispered happily into his ear, running her hands slowly down his chest and rubbing it in a circular motion as she kissed him slowly. Her tounge tracing the outline of his lips as she then kissed him properly, sliding her tounge in happily and massaging them together. Oh how she had missed him, nothing had felt the same without Edward there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 pm

his further words where cut off, his eyes closed at her kiss his arms slide to wrap around her back, and he returned the kiss equally and happily, he sighed contently and pulled her that little closer till they where pressed against each other, a hand moved up to her hair where his fingers intwined within it, swiftly and gracefully he rolled her over till he was more or less on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 pm

She grinned and looked up to him, stroking his cheek slowly and kissing him slowly. "I love you," She whispered as she proped herself up with her elbows and kissed him softly, running her hands down to his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:13 pm

"I love you too" he smiled and met her kiss as his hands skittered over her body, to rest on her lower back he pulled back only slightly and whispered against her lips "you and your wicked ways.." he chuckled lightly and kissed her again softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm

"Mmhmm..Is anyone else home?" She smirked and pulled his lipsgled cheekily with hers and kissed his nose slowly, running her hands over his backs and then onto his bum. She giggled and squeesed it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 pm

he laughed slightly and raised an eye brow "yes actaully Carlisle, Jasper and Emmett is home" he looked to the door as if they knew they had been called Emmett came in without knocking, he laughed then as Edward rolled his eyes and growled "out Emmett" he growled again before Emmett went laughing and shutting the door behind him, Edward reamined watching the door for a moment, before he turned back to Faith "ignor him..." he growled irritated at Emmett for barging in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm

"Maybe we should do antying like this then?-.." She said laughing, but also slightly embrassed as she looked to him and kissed him quickly as rolled from under him and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:52 pm

he moved and now wrapped his arms around her from behind his kisses, touched her neck and shoulder "they won't bother us anymore.." he said kissing her ear, "but perhaps we shouldn't just incase" he sighed and rested his chin on her shoulder thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:55 pm

She looked to his side and stroked his cheek, "Whats wrong? What are you thinking?" She whispered to him, smiling to him as she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm

he looked to her and kissed her cheek before patting her side "nothing" he shook his head and slipped from behind her to stand up "i need to change but we can talk still" he made his way over to his wardrobe taking of his shirt as he did so "well, what did you do while i was away?" he looked briefly to her with a smile before chucking his shirt to the side in the wash basket, he picked out a blue shirt with long sleeves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:01 pm

"Oh well, Alice and me spent alot of time together..As you can see nothing has rubbed off on me." She smirked thinking about the time in the Three Broomsticks as she layed back on the bed, "We did alot of shopping, she looked at those gorgeous porches you still owe her and well..I spent some time with Rose and Rosalie, oh yes and Esme. I was helping her around the house." She smiled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 pm

he nodded pulling on his blue shirt then and moving onto changing his lower half behind the wardrobe door "been busy then, and ahh..yes" he rolled his eyes "Alice will never forget about it, i supose i will have to buy her one" he laughed briefly "you went out with Rosalie?" he shrugged "diffrent.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:06 pm

"Yes, It was her idea actually and she can be fun when she wants too." She smiled happily rolling over to lay on her front watching him dress. "What about you? Find any new vampire ladies whom took your fancy?" She joked, pulling a face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:12 pm

near naked lower half he took out clean boxers and blue jenes with swift notions he was pulling on his jenes and doing them up, pulling a belt from the wardrobe, he shrugged and turned to face her now as he begun to thred the belt "no, there were plently intrested in me, but not in them atleast i hope they took it as a not intrested.." he thought for a moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next