Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Looking After The Baby.. Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Looking After The Baby.. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Looking After The Baby..

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking After The Baby.. Empty Looking After The Baby..

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Remus had been looking after his son for a month on his own now, He was a wreck. He had to leave Number 12 and come to the Gryffindor Mansion. He had finally gotten Teddy to sleep to get him some rest. He had been upset since Tonks had vanished. Remus had been a stranger to him and without them both there, he was getting stressed which caused Remus to become stressed and restless.

He was in the main living room with a large glass of whiskey and a chocolate cake by his side. The diet he was going to be on, obviously wasn't being done. He had too much to think about, more important things, his mind kept running things over, where his wife was, if she was alright, alive, left him, dead.. it was driving him loopy and he was starting to get ill from the stress and lack of sleep.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. Right_bar_bleue

House : Looking After The Baby.. Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Looking After The Baby.. Empty Re: Looking After The Baby..

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:05 pm

Pandora entered the living room..looking concerned for remus and teddy. She thought it best they stay there, so Remus wouldn't be on his own with a small infant.

She walked to the whiskey and poured herself a glass and came to sit beside of him.

"The children are all napping", she said before taking a gulp of her drink and sitting back with a sigh.

She to worried about Tonks and worried if remus would have to raise teddy on his own. Though she would always be there for them both. Still she hoped Tonks would be found or come home. the stress of not knowing was weighing heavy on their minds and hearts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:11 pm

"I know.. I just saw them..I get this is what get for leaving her... perhaps she is doing this to me to get her own back on me.." He said looking back to Pandora as she sat down beside him.

"Tried everything I can.. just hate not knowing.. she could be dead somewhere rotting for all I know.. and I am just sitting in here... but there isn't anymore I can do... feel as if I am in some sort of Limbo I can't get out of... just sitting and waiting..."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :
Looking After The Baby.. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:26 pm

"I know, she said sadly listening to him. It's the worst feeling not knowing. used to feel this alot about Barty. never knowing if he was alive or dead until he showed up."

"I don't think Tonks is vendictive Remus. She wouldn't leave her son, just to get back at you and not for this long", she said frustrated that they couldn't find her.

"We have the Order looking for her..someones looking around the clock and the damn ministry is worthless. They don't even seem concerned enough to even help us", she said before throwing back the rest of the whiskey.

"You and Teddy will just have to stay here forever if you need to. I would never let anything happen to you or your son. Your the only family we have left, to stick together. Though we aren't blood, I can imgaine being any closer if we were", she said wipping a tear away. She felt Remus's pain and like a true friend, she was there for him and always would be.

"We will start fresh tomorrow morning...go looking again. We won't stop until we bring Dora home...one way or another", she said almost crying at the thought of her being killed by death eaters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 pm

Remus looked back to her before gulping the rest of his drink. He leaned forwards and placed the glass on the table before taking the rest of his cake and eating it.

"I guess so.. just want to find her one way or another... just not sure how much I can cope with.. so tired.. and I am finding it harder and harder to look after Teddy.. if something has happened to Dora, I am thinking about taking him to someone to take proper care of him.. its nearly a full moon and you won't be able to look after... well god knows how many children.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm

"Teddy will stay with me. He needs to be with someone he knows. I have the nannies to help with the children. I can look after him just fine. Don't worry, you don't need to find anyone to look after him. He has me...Aunty Pandora", she said smilling slightly.

"I know your tired and stressed...why don't you have the potion this month. Your to weak to stay in the Forbidden Forest. Well atleast think about it, and let me know before it's to late."

She then leaned forward and helped herself to a pieace of the chocolate cake taking a bite as she leaned back once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Remus watched as she took a bit of his slice of cake and frowned, but tried not to say anything ".. alright.. if it's too much, I will give him to you to look after.. I just need some time just to.. well relax, hard to do anything like this...just hope there is some news soon.."

He leaned back and rubbed his head as it throbbed with pain. He closed his eyes and tried to relax a little but his mind was still running things over..
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:55 pm

"Okay good. Try and rest then, while it's quiet. You'll need your streangth by full moon. She then got up and looked out the window...her mind wondering to where else could they look for Tonks.

She then glanced back to Remus..with a horrible thought. "Remus..do you think she would have gone into the Forbidden Forest? Maybe to deal with the werewolves, so you wouldn't have to leave her and Teddy anymore?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:05 am

Remus's blood ran cold and he looked to Pandora ".. I certainly hope not.... she would be killed.. and worse.. I really not want to think about that Pandora!" he barked before getting up in anger.

"She is smarter than that! I know she hates them,.. but there are far too many of them for her to take on.. it would be suicide!" Remus frowned at her before turning and walking out the room clearly upset and frustrated by what Pandora had just said..
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:08 am

There was knock at the front door, Dumbledore stood and waited to be invited in. He wondered if Pandora had let Remus stay, as Remus had been absent from Number 12.

As Tonks had went missing, everyone had went quiet, no one speaking much a lot anymore. Remus was definitely worried, you could see it when you looked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 am

Remus was just walking past the door when he heard the knock. He frowned and took his wand out before walking to it slow. He unbolted it and peer out keeping his wand close, but saw Albus standing outside.

"..We wasn't expecting anyone.. but please come inside Albus.. I am sure Pandora will be happy to see you.. she is in the living room.." he said forcing a smile, when he felt like anything but smiling..
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 am

"Hello Remus," Dumbledore said, smiling, but anything but a warm smile, it was more of a sympathetic smile saying "she'll be alright". He walked in, walking past Remus. "You won't be joining us, Remus?" he asked, walking towards the Sitting Room.

He saw Pandora through the door and smiled brightly. "Hello Pandora!" he beamed.

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Sentence.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Hunter returned a after being away for a short time, He had errand to run for the ministry and in doing that he was able to look for Tonks, once inside the mansion he was home he could here the twins upstairs running about and screaming the nannies where there too, he came to the front room and saw Remus and Dubmbledore, he nodded his head in respect to Dubledore then he turned to Remus "no sign of her, sorry..there where few leads some people have seen her, the Ministry won't give any more information on where tonks is, and they obviously know, perhaps some mission?"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 pm

"I hate the ministry! they don't understand how this is upsetting others! I am going mad not knowing! I will go there myself and get them to tell me, one way or another! I just want to know she is alright! not much to ask is it!" he barked at Hunter, taking it out on him. "I don't know how you can work for them.. but I am going there now! I dont care if they lock me up I just want answers!"
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Hunter fliched clightly and held up his hands "Remus please, this is hardly an example to set for Teddy, there are witnesses who have seen Tonks and she has been seen in perfect Health, the Minstry won't disclose information, if you go barging in you could full well blow Tonk's Cover and jepodise her life, is that what you wish for?"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm

"I AM NOT STUPID I JUST WANT TO KNOW...SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I AM NOT GOING TO TELL ANYONE ELSE... I JUST WANT KNOW SHE IS OK..." he paused for a moment and looked at Hunter disgusted ".... I bet you know... but you are too much like them! liars.. just in it for yourselves....always knew you were selfish and pig headed like them.... bet you are enjoying watching.. someone like me suffer!"
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm

"Remus.." he said keeping calm "let me finish.." he sighed "i don't enjoy watching you suffer, i'm shocked to even find out you see me as that, i understand your hatred toward the Ministry, I'm sorry, i have tried to press for information from everyone in her department, they know nothing" his jaw locked tense he struggled to keep his voice calm given the insults "i am only trying to Help Remus, thats all i have ever done"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Pandora looked up seeing Dumbledore, she smiled to him. Greatful to see him. She got up hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"I'm happy to see you. thank You for coming by. I just don't know what else to do about this situation with Tonks", she said with a frown.

She then Heard Hunter voice and then Remus's..she frowned even more as she said "excuse me...godfather", she said as she moved into the hall.

"Thats quiet enough", she said looking to Remus, her arms folded, clearly upset with remus's behavior.

"I will not have the two of you bickering and you Remus showing no respect in front of the children", she said sternly...drawing the line. "You are out of line", she said clearly upset with Remus's outburst.

"Calm Down..please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm

"... I don't know what you have done to help me....seeing as you have hit me before... when it was a mistake." he meant the time when he kissed Pandora at the party.

He looked around as he heard Pandora entering the hallway. ".. I am not crossing the line... if you knew nothing.. where under was.. but knowing, others around you were hiding it.... then you would act like this.." he said swaying a little ".. the kids are asleep, upstairs I thought..and I am not shouting! I am looking out for my family.. so butt out!"

He then looked back to Hunter and continued.

"..talking to me now.. like some healer, just telling me the basics... and no feelings.. just like I am someone you just met.. trying to tell them.. something for me to shut up...and yes I hate the ministry.. most are turning to Voldemort anyway.... "
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:37 pm

he frowned Remus was obvioulsy delirious and drunk he knew to well what he was reffering to "and if i had kissed Tonks, your saying you would of not done the same?" he shook his head "this is irrlevant Remus, i have been away yes, but i have come back provinding information, i have tried to help what more do you want me to do?"

he looked to Pandora and nodded then frowned to Remus again "don't you dare speak to her like that, she has been your friend from the beginning she too is only trying to help and look out for our family as much as your Remus, you are close to a family," he then sighed "Remus your drunk, this is no example to set.." he said sternly

"i'm talking to you as a friend Remus and you are in no condition to decided obviously how we should treat you if you do not treat us the same. I'm not telling you to shut up, i'm telling you what i know," he sighed and rubbed his forehead
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 pm

"How dare you to tell me to butt out while you berate and disrespect my husband. He has no control over the ministry. And may I remind you that Tonks works for them also. I shall ask you once more, to calm down..if you can't, then go walk it off Remus."

She looked to Hunter...clearly furious and saddened by Remus's behavior. She tried to smile to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 pm

he nodded and took her hand and squeezed it once before letting go and turning his back to Remus "i'm going up to see the twins" he said then brushed a kiss on her cheek before he left and made his way upstairs to the twins who happily ran to him, and he hugged them both kissing each of there foreheads.
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:55 pm

"..None of you understand how I feel.. or been through this last month...so don't tell me what to do..." he said looking back to Hunter before looking back to Pandora ".. and you know we don't get on.. since what happened.. taken everything from me.. you used to be different Pandora...no you are cold.. and just care about what is around you.... and when something happens... something is said... you want it out... well I will go.. let you both be happy and have a perfect life...."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:07 pm

She put both her hands on his shoulders as he kissed her cheek.

"Okay", she nodded and looked to him.

"I'll see you shortly then", she said returning the kiss on the cheek.

After Hunter had left she looked to remus. "Why do you always blow up on him like that...it's not fair Remus? He has done nothing to you. I know it's real stressing time for you. We are trying to be there for you in every way we can. Please show some appreciation...that you have such loyal freinds, that would do anything for you."

"At his answers, she was beside herself. "I thought we were past that Remus. And to call me cold...really hurts my feelings. I asked you to get fresh air and calm down not to leave. Dammit Remus..I love you. Love you like my own blood... what is done is done... you have a family and I have a family. Is my friendship and loyalty not enough?

"I need a drink", she said turning from him and walking back to the living room.

Her hand shook as she poured the whiskey into a glass, then walking to the window to look out she throwed it back in one gulp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:12 pm

".. you were calling me a bad father... when you said I was setting a bad example.. and you know why I snapped at him.. because he is hiding something.. and he took you from me.. I know I am with Tonks... but she is a lot younger than me... and well... she's just left.." Remus rubbed his head as it throbbed ".. well I am going to see the ministry and get answers.. I am doing nothing here anyway...not done much of anything..." he said before she walked away from him.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum