Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] Empty A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Carlisle had left the hospital at around the same time he did everyday. A smile was on his face, showing his perfectly white teeth, as he thought about Esme; his wife. He pulled his keys out of his pocket after several seconds of rumaging around and entered his car. Placing the key in the ignition and turning it; the engine turned on and he drove home, the cars engine silent as a ghost.
Considering he drove a lot like Alice, he reached the Cullen home within five minutes. Like usual he left the car unlocked in the garage and entered the household; shutting the door quietly behind him. "Esme, you in?" he said in what was considered a normal voice, though everyone would hear, what with their good hearing. He placed his bag down by the front door, before taking off his jacket and placing it on the stand.

Back to top Go down

A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] Empty Re: A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Hearing the sound of Carlisle's voice, Esme's face lit up. "Down in a minute."She called to him. Esme elegantly glided down the stairs and over to her husband, where she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "How was your day?" she flashed one of her warm, perfect smiles as she looked to him.

Back to top Go down

A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme] Empty Re: A crime of passion [Carlisle and Esme]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:48 pm

Carlisle's face lit up when he heard his sweet loves voice. "I hope that minute flies by" he replied, before loosening off his tie and rolling up his shirt sleeves. He watched as she approached him, finding it hard to stop smiling. He returned her kiss, before replying. "My day was pretty much like the day I met you; With the exception that the young girl was a year younger, and didn't fall out a tree" he laughed. "How has my loves day been?" he said, staring into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 pm

She looked up to him as Carlisle was slightly taller, causing her hair to trail down her back. Esme laughed at the mention of a young girl breaking her leg. "Breaking my leg was the best thing that ever happened to me, otherwise i would never have met my true love." Smiled Esme looking to her wonderful husband, memories of all those years ago come rushing back. "My day has been quiet, haven't done much I'll admit." she laughed musically, gazing to Carlisle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:12 pm

His smile never faultered as he bent his head down, planting a kiss on her forehead, then sniffing her hair. "Smell as beautiful as always" he whispered into her head, before lifting his head off of hers. Carlisle then nodded. "Of course it was, for me also; though then it couldn't of become anything" he said sadly. "The best day for me, was the time I found you alive when thought to be dead; I would of been so lonely" he sighed, but his smile never changed.
He smirked before answering. "Then we should change them" he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:18 pm

With her arms wrapped around him, she took in his scent and smiled. "I don't know what i've done to deserve you,Carlisle." Esme said quietly, still smiling, as she always did around Carlisle. She took one hand and placed it on his cheek. "Yes, we should change them, shouldn't we?" she laughed, the laugh causing her face to light up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:36 pm

Carlisle smiled and wrapped his arms around Esme; stroking her hair with his hand, something he enjoyed doing. Carlisle shuddered. "You put up with him for all that time" he muttered, as he spat the word him. "I love you will all my unbeating heart" he said with a smile. "Then your wish is my command" he whispered, before scooping her up in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Leaning against his chest she frowned slightly and said "I know..but i got away from him eventually.." Esme sighed, shaking the bad memories away. Laughing she had one arm around his neck and said "You always were good at sweeping me off my feet Carlisle." Esme laughed warmly, still gazing at her husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:54 pm

Edward at that moment returned home and opend the door before checking he stopped in the door frame and his eyes went slightly wide at the sight he got, he raised an eyebrow and shuddered catching very strong thoughts "Oh.." he said in realisation, "i;ll just um, well, i came to get a well a ..thing, in my room, and i'll ah, just be going, "he rushed past deffinatly not wanting to ligure grabbing his wallet he headed straight back past them to the door "well, hm, i'll be back later..Faith to..jsut so you know, anyway, gone!" he said and shut the door rushing off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Carlisle nodded. "Though, no-one as beautiful has you should have had to go through the grief, that he caused; if he hadn't. I probably wouldn't be here with you and you'd have a lead a normal life" he said with a smile; but he was sad at the thought.
Carlisle smirked and kissed the side of her head, before walking slowly towards their bedroom; the one they never used unless feeling intimate. "And I hope to continue to sweep you off your feet until that day" he smirked with a wink.
Edward he screamed inside his head, before turning to glare at him. "Go" he muttered after he passed them, before smirking and kissing her. "He must be used to it by now?" he questioned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:04 pm

"Life without you would be unbareable..Our life is perfect.." smiled Esme. Seeing Edward, she bit back a laugh and called after him. "Goodbye dear." she gave what was almost a giggle and looked to Carlisle. "I'm sure he is..Well i certainly hope so." she grinned, showing her perfect, white teeth and kissed Carlisle once on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

"To me, unbearable is such an understatement" he whispered, his mouth hovering above hers, then chuckling before kissing her back gently. "I hope he is too" he replied with a smile, before kissing her again, then running to their room; arriving with in seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:28 pm

"I love you, so very much.." Esme smiled radiantly and laughed melodically before kissing Carlisle's lips lightly, her arms draped over his shoulders loosely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Carlisle smiled. "And I love you equally as much, if not more; ever since that day in the medical office" he replied, smiling seductively. He lay back on the back, allowing her to lie on top of him; using a hand to trace a line down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 pm

"You couldn't possibly love me more than I love you.." Esme laughed a little, thinking about how they sounded like to silly love struck teenagers. She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him once teasingly, with an enticing smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:50 pm

"Oh is that so" he smirked, continuing to trace the line in her back; an E + C, the way he always did when he felt happy. Little did she know, when he'd gotten bored on a day off of work, he'd carved their intials into a tree down by the river; to remind himself of the eternal circle they hold.
He kissed her back, before using his spare hand to push her head down to his and kissed her more passionately; biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:00 am

Esme smiled and laughed. "Its very true." she smiled sweetly and returned the kiss passionately, still ontop of him then placed her hand on his cheek lightly. Even now, all the years since Esme had met Carlisle, she loved him, just as she had when they first met, he could still make her face light up just by walking into a room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:11 am

"Never leave me, ok?" he whispered into her ear, before snuggling his head into her cheek. Once she'd placed her hand on his cheek, he placed his on top; interlocking their hands. "If I could change anything in my past at all, I wouldn't; I couldn't imagine my life without you. All those years of lonliness were worth it" he added on, before kissing her once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:27 am

"I could never leave you.." Esme sayed in a hushed, soft tone of voice as she kissed his neck a few times lightly, nestleing into his neck "I wouldn't ever want to be with anyone but you Carlisle.." she told him with a kindness in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 am

Carlisle smiled. "Good. That I am pleased about; more than words I speak could ever describe" he answered with all honesty. "I would say I never want to be with anyone, but that would be a lie. For never may some day come; I wish to stay with you through this life; and the next, and the next" he said soothingly. He ran a hand down the side of her face, before lowering it to her shirt, and slowly lifting it over her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:42 am

"For as long as we're together, i'm happy." Esme smiled, looking into the eyes of the man she fell in love with, and slowly she undone the buttons of his shirt and slipped it off of him. Leaning in closer she kissed him yet again, but deeply and lovingly, her long hair falling over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:47 am

"Together for ever" he said with a smile, sounding like a love sick teenager; unable to pull his eyes off of his undying love. "In the next life, I am sure that we will someone cross paths once more, and live like this, but ten times better somehow" he replied before dropping her shirt to the floor and biting her neck lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 pm

"I didn't think it was possible to live a better life than the one we're living now.." Smiled Esme as she traced her fingers over his back delicately, feeling her skin get goosebumps at his touch. Slowly she kissed accross his jawline and down his neck, a small smile placed on the corners of her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:21 pm

"We'll find a way" he said with a smile, then kissed her cheek. "Although, I do not believe the sex could be any better" he said with a seductive smirk. He shuddered happily as she kissed his neck before moving his hands down her side, trailing across her thighs and placing his hands on the rim of her trousers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Esme laughed and said "I doubt it could be." she smiled mischeviously and continued kissing his neck, biting it once as her hands drifted down to his trousers and unbuttoned them, the small smirk still on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next