Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) Empty Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:41 pm

they had left the night of the wedding to get to the air port eary, with his hands intwined with Faith he carried his luggage in his hand, while Faith Carried her own they would catch a plane then take a boat, he still wouldn't tell Faith as to where it was they where going on, alice had packed both his and Faith's case, becasue Alice wouldn't allow Faith to pack her own given it would spoil the surprise

she had given a look to Edward as they waved goodbye after the wedding getting into a car with bits and pieces attacted to the back of it, the look he had recived was one of smugness, and delight, she had even winked when Edward had tried to read her mind she had been thinking of something else, just like that, he forgot how long he had lived with them and there fore forgotten they knew ho his talent worked. now at the airport they where already boarding the plane, 1st class tickets too he stood and placed the hand luggage in the over head locker, and then he sat beside faith taking her hand in his and kissing it, he smiled to her

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm

"Will you please now tell me where your whisking me away too in such a hurry?" She smiled slowly, kissing him slowly and running her hand down his neck. She smiled, her face lit up with the excitment of a child as she looked out of the window to the airport then back to Edward, smiling. "This is like a dream..Im Mrs. Faith Cullen." She said proudly, with a rather smug tone. "You have made me the luckiest woman on Earth." She whispered as she couldn't help but kiss him again.

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:07 pm

he laughed as they sat on the plane and he returned the kiss "it's a surprise you will see when we get there" he repeated once again, he held her hand "i hope your'll like it though, " he smield and kissed her cheek looking out the plane window it was late, going near one in the morning at least "he looked to the necklace shadow had given Faith he smiled and looked to his bracelet "perhaps you should sleep? your still human after all, and it's a good sevral hours flight, " he suggest kissing her hand again not letting go of her for any second

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:09 pm

"I guess so." She smiled softly as she saw one of the flight attendants handing out pillows and covers, she smiled and took hers. She ripped it out of its packet and slowly placed them on her lap, adjusting her head rest and pillow and laying back closing her eyes. "Night my hansome husband." She whispered through her smile, still holding his hand and slowly drifted to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:22 pm

he smiled down to her, his free hand moved to her hair and he stroked it softly and soon the plane was taking off, he squeezed Faith hand and smiled leaning back to get comfortable

-------------
Time lapse
------------

there plane journey had ended so had the boat trip he laughed at Faiths constant pestering, then soon the arrived at an island far of from the main land he got out of the boat and placed the luggage on the small dock and helped Faith out and instantly he sweeped her off her feet with ease and held her in his arms, "well Mrs Cullen, weclome to Esme Island" there was a long strencth of snady beach crystal sea and a few hills layed with wild life for hunting it had been Carlisle wedding gift to Esme, it was a small Island up ahead there was what looked like a shalet, there was glass on the main front over looking the beach and sea, a back door leading out onto the beach it was late, it had taken a day to get there night had fallen, then moon above shining in all it's brilliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Faith's eyes glisterned with happiness as she looked around and her mouth fell open slowly, "Oh my..Edward.." She was lost for words as she looked around to the sea and then the beautiful sandy beach that looked never ending. "Oh..Its beautiful, Esme Island?" She beamed widely as she kissed him slowly, running her hand down his neck, "I don't think you could have picked a better place." She hugged him tightly as he held her, she watched the boat drift off. She looked back to him and kissed him slowly, she was fully awake as she had slept most of the journey, "So does anyone else live here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:32 pm

he shook his head and smiled pleased she liked it and returned the kiss "no, no one lives here, it is just a holiday get away, there are two cleaners they come twice a week, restork the fridge to, and keep it in order, just you and me.." he said and looked to her he smiled then headed to the building and opended the door, he set her down, the place was modern, two bedrooms the main bedroom near the front over looking the beach and a small blue room at the back, there was a nice sized kitchen that opend into the living space, the bathroom was en-suite to the main room, another to the left, equally glorius he waited for her over all reaction, and for a moment he dissapeared and brought in the luggage, he placed on the four poster delux bed, it's satin white covers and drapes, with mosquito nets around it but they fitted well with the design, he opend the door too the beech and a few windows. silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Faith rushed around the small building walking around all the rooms and finally into the bedroom where she layed down on the bed, "Oh Edward-..this is amasing, pure bliss. Wonderful!" She smiled looking around, sliding off the bed to join him as she walked through to look at the view. "This is so beautiful, I don't think I could thank you." She smiled, running her hand down his arm so she held his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:40 pm

he smiled and looked to her, there was an edge to his smile "your welcome" he stated and then said "lets go for a swim, i'll meet you out side....soon" he kissed her once then headed out into the darkness near invisble from the building, he stripped of his clothes hung them neatly on the tree then entered the water till it was waist deep, his back to the building, his hands falt over the calm sea, the water bearely touching his hands he looked down to the water at his hands and at himself in general, he waited paiently, facing the same way still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Faith walked out in her bikini and towel, running down the sand till she spotted the tree with his clothes, she just thought it was his clothes and he was swimming in his boxers. She placed her towel next to his clothes till she spotted his boxers and her eyes widdened slowly, turning to Edward. Her heart started to race; biting her lip and looked over to Edward. "Edward, hunny-..are you..well..naked?" She stuttered as she spoke, she hand't even seen Edward without his top off. She assured herself everything would be fine but still, what lyed under those clothes just made her tingle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:46 pm

he said nothing for a moment keeping his back to her then he replied not looking over his shoulder "yes" then he wnet back to movign his hands over the waters surface his plae skin glowing luminesant under the moon's light he would wait till she entered the water, he couldn't surpress the new emotion, excitment, mixed with fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:49 pm

She swallowed slowly and removed her bikini top and knickers throwing them onto the sand and ran into the water as she laughed, "Its so warm!" She beamed swimming over to him, running one of her hands over his chest slowly as she looked up to the moon. "Its so beautiful here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm

he nodded "it's all right.." he answered, unimpressed he tured slowly to face her, small waves roled away from his movements and they broke when they reached her skin, his eyes looked silver in his ic-colored face, for the first time in a long time, he was worried afriad. he twisted his hand up do that he could intwine his fingers with hers beneath the surface of the water. it was warm enough that his skin probably wouldn't rasie goosebumps against hers
"but i wouldn't use the word beautiful." he continued "not with you standing here in comparison" his breath was slight rougher
"I promised we would try", he whispered, suddenly tense "if.....if i do something wrong, if i hurt you, you must tell me at once.." then his arms wrapped around her waist, holding her against him "we belong together, forever.." with that he pulled her deeper into the water with him..

-------------
Fade out
------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 am

Faith smiled slowly and ran her and down his cheek, kissing him passionatly as they slowlywalked out of the water together. She couldn't help but feel nervous about her body, still she walked out of the water as it dripped of her pale skin. She looked to Edward's gorgeous body as it lit up in the moons shine. She smiled and ran over slipping her bikini on and grabbing her towel.
She wrapped it around her waist and pulled Edward into the house, then to the bedroom with a giggle. Shutting the door with her foot and running her hands down his back and slipped off the towel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm

------------
Next morning
----------

Edward lay there on the double bed under the cover beside Faith his arms wrapped around her as she rested on his chest, he was looking up blankly to the cealing he could hear Faith stirring, he was silent and thoughtfull, the heat of the morning sun bathed the room, he lay awake, his fingers softly trailed up and down the contours on her spin, he knew she would no doubt wake up soon, he reamined silent as his fingers continued to move up and down her back, bearly touchign her skin, he ever so lightly traced pattens on her skin.

(sorry for the small god modding, i didn't know how else to put it Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:56 pm

(Its fine. Razz)

Faith awoke slowly, yawning looking down and noticing the covers were barely covering any of her yet she was covered in feathers. She noticed Edward looking over as she smiled, "Hello hansome." She whispered in her own rather low tone, running her hand over her face so her eyes cold adjust to the lighting. "Ed-ward..why all the feathers?" She smiled slowly, rubbing her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:10 pm

he looked to her silent his fingers stopped moving, he didn't reply to the greeting, his face was expressionless, "you have to ask?" his voice was hard, cynical he looked away and exhaled impatiently "I bit a pillow.Or two, but thats not waht i'm talking about.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 pm

"No-..go on." She smiled and dropped herself onto the bed pulling him down with her, stroking his cheek and looking into his eyes. "Were married, you tell me everything." She giggled and slipped on her underware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:18 pm

"whats do funny?" he asked not sharing the humor he shook his head looking severe and cold "just how badly are you hurt Faith? and the truth -don't try to down play it" he asked flatly, his voice tinged with small pain, he looked to her, silent now, waiting for her to find out her self,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Faith looked down to some of her body parts that were brusied, she shrugged and looked to him. "To be honest Edward, I would never have known what or where I got them from..I can't feel them." She looked into his eyes as she spoke, so he could see it was the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 pm

"urgh!" he exclamied "stop it Faith.." he said "stop acting like i'm not a monster for having agreed to do this" he closed his eyes, not wanting to see the damage he had done "look at yourself proply, Faith. then tell me i'm not a monster"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm

She looked to him, tears forming at her eyes as she stood up and swallowed. "Your not a monster Edward, how many times..I shall never think your a monster." She cried and walked out of the room, even if she was still wearing her underware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 pm

he layed there stille watching her walk away, he didn't follow he wanted her to see proply atleast at what he had done but after a moment he got up pulled on his bottoms and followed her out "Faith.." he said "I'm so- so Sorry..it's my fault...i should of known better i should of not have- "he made a low, revolted sound in the back of his throat "i am more sorry then i can tell you he sank down onto the sofa and thre his arms over his face and became pefectly still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:41 pm

"I thought last ight was fantastic, wonderful..you could never be a monster in my eyes, why would I have married you if I thought of you like that." She sighed and looked away from him as she looked out of the window to the calm sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm

he was still his arms over his face as he lay on the sofa, not moving not breathing, just still, and trapped in the consequnce of his actions, it pained him to look at her right now, the purple-blue bruises slowly being revealed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next