Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Relaxation Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Relaxation EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Relaxation EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Relaxation EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Relaxation EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Relaxation EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Relaxation

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Relaxation Empty Relaxation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:08 am

Gary walked into the Three Broomsticks, heading straight to the bar. He ordered himself a firewhiskey, smirking to himself. Gone were the days when he had to try and pretend to be older to get something to drink. He was almost a regular in the pub, although he prefered to stay away from people when he was drinking, just in case something happened. He sat down at a small table in the corner, away from the man hustle and bustle of the crowded pub. He sipped his drink and sighed, feeling pretty low today. He just hoped that the alcohol would kick in soon.

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Empty Re: Relaxation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 am

Faith walked in looking smarter than normal, finally her life was brightening up and everything seemed to be going right for a change. She hadn't been to the Three Broomsticks in a while seeing as she had gone to France for a while and then out and about with Edward. She stopped at the bar and got herself a butterbeer; she didn't want anything too strong just yet, she scanned her eyes across the pub and spotted Gary. She swallowed slowly and headed over, she was taller and had gotten slightly more prettier in the face but other than that she hadn't changed much. Apart from the fact she was now 20 and engaged, she wore a dark blue fitted dress and placed her drink on the table, "This seat taken?" Her french accent had slowly crept back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 am

Gary looked up and smiled, "Nope, help yourself." He smiled broadly, 'She looks......better..' he thought, 'That's good.' Although he couldn't help but feel a little jealous that it was Edward who had made her happier. "How are you doing, Faith? Feels like ages since we last spoke..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 am

Faith laughed slowly and looked over to him, brushing some stray hairs out of her face. "Well, it has been 4 years now..without a single word. I just thought, we needed to change that. I want to get the old gang back together, You, Rose and Myself. But I do agree if I did over step the mark, all that shouting..constant bickering." She rolled her eyes at her own childish behaviour then sipped her drink. She smiled slowly, she was beeming with self confidence now and new how to dress to suit her figure, to show of her curves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:35 am

Gary stared at her slightly surprised by her answer. He smiled, "I think we all were, to be honest. I want that too, although i must say me and Rose are a little bit...off...at the moment. My fault again," he rolled his eyes and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 am

"Oh well..as long as I could gain your trust again, thats all I want." She smiled slowly; brushing move of her hair out of her face and giving him a wide smile. She wore less make-up only some around her eyes whiched added to her beauty, she placed her hand on the table as she took her glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:45 am

Gary smiled, "I'm so glad that we can be friends again. And i must say you look absolutely stunning, Cullen is a vey lucky man." He chuckled lightly, he still had some feelings for Faith but they had toned down over the years of arguements, and then silence. But he was happy for her at least. She seemed much happier, and to see Faith happy again, meant he was happy too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:47 am

"I wouldn't go that far Gary, I think I am the lucky one in this situation." She smiled, lifting her glass forgetting it was the hand with the ring on it and looked to him, "Are you free in two days, because..thats a rather important date, I would like you to attend something for me." Faith was stuttering, she had no idea how she was going to break it to Gary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 am

Gary caught sight of the ring and stiffened slightly. He forced a smile on his face, "Oh congratulations!" he said, in a voice which was rather too happy. 'So he gets to steal her completely, great. Come on, Gary, it was a long time ago, get over it,' he thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:52 am

She knew how Gary was acting it wasn't himself, but she played along with a wide smile across her face. "Thanks Gary, so..can you come. Im sorry for it being such late notice." She mumbled and downed the rest of her butterbeer, looking over to him and catching his gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:53 am

The door opened with a creak as Remus Lupin walked into the tavern. He was wearing his old cardigan, looking shabby and worn looking. He had stubble and shadows under his eyes along with a beer belly.. He walked over to the bar and ordered himself some beer.

He walked past them and smiled weakly to them before taking a seat on the table just across from them.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Relaxation Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Relaxation Right_bar_bleue

House : Relaxation Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:55 am

"Professor? Professor!" Faith exclaimed as she looked over to him, "Oh..come join us if you haven't got anyone to attend to, I would be far from happy to let you join us." She smiled softly, it had been ages since she had seen him. She moved over slightly, he did look older but now everyone did. Even Gary was looking more graceful with age, she smiled and pushed her glass to the side as she looked back to Gary and crossed her legs, one over the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:00 am

Gary smiled, "Of course i will be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world." His voice was more genuine happy now, 'She's happy and that's all that matters. I'll be ok, it will be ok,' he thought. "Hey Lupin," he didn't feel the need to call him professor, seeing as they were no longer at school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:03 am

Remus looked over and thought about it for a moment before pushing himself up and walking to their table. "..I hope you don't mind.. I just need to get away for a little while.. clear my head." he said before seating himself down ".. are you both alright, I haven't seen you for sometime."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 am

Gary smiled, "Oh we all need that! I'm fine thanks, just been wandering about the country really. I haven't found myself a job yet but that will come in time!" He chuckled lightly and sipped his drink. He glanced at Faith's hand with the ring on it again, then looked at the table. 'Yes, everything is fine....' he thought, trying to convince himself that these words were true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 am

"Yes, I think Im too happy to be honest," Which seemed to be the truth as for her wide smile. "I know..Tell me about it, the last memories I can remember were good ones though. How's everything going now, everything running smoothly back there?" Faith smiled to him as she moved up from him to be more comfortable, she wouldn't mind sitting with her back against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 am

The chair creaked a little as he sat down and pulled himself in and sipped his beer. "Well a lot has happened, I got married a few months ago and Teddy has grown a lot.. but I haven't seen much of him as I have been working away.. but I don't think you would want to here about all that, please to see you both seem happy.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 am

"Oh well thats marvelous Remus, I feel so happy for you." She nodded, her eyes glisterning from the light that shone through the window. "Well, Im getting married in a few days." She smiled showing Remus the ring, "Feels slightly sureal to be honest, but I don't think Ive been happier." She smiled, slowly then asked for another drink from the man at the counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:18 am

'See i told you she was happy,' he thought. "I'm sure things will calm down soon and then you will be able to spend more time with Tonks and Teddy." He smiled, more convincingly this time. They were both happy at that was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:21 am

Remus looked at the ring and couldn't believe it ".. but you are so young, never known anyone to get married so young.. I am happy for you, but I just don't understand what the rush is.." He said taking his beer and gulping it down before sitting back in the chair. He yawned and put his hand on his round belly as it gurgled from the beer and from what he last ate.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 am

"Well, I am 20 now Remus and Edward and myself have been together for around 4 years now." She smiled slowly to Remus, "I don't think I am that young seeing as most muggles get married around 20 sometimes." She shurgged slowly and placed her ringed hand around the new glass that had just arived. "So, what does Teddy look like?" She smiled softly, "I bet he's beautiful." She nodded slowly, taking her drink and sipping it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Remus sighed "Well you are still young.." He then put his hand in his pocket and took out a photograph and himself Dora and Teddy, He looked a lot like Dora but Had Remus's eyes. He also had a tuffed of turquoise hair. "He's a month old now and a bigger now."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 pm

Edward, pushed open the door to the pub and caught site of Gary, he didn't say anything, what was there to say , next he caught site of Faith, he smiled a crooked smile, then he saw a professor, he walked over avoid contact possible "afternoon all" he said formally, and greeted Faith with a swift kiss on the cheek, he turned to the professor "Remus Lupin i presume?" he asked his tone seemed old fashioned "Edward Cullen, i once attend Hogwarts? I believe you may of seen me about, it's nice to meet you.." he then caught the very strong scent of werewolf as he was closer, in a subtle gesture he rubbed his nose, it smelt foul, he forced a smile, beliveable as it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:37 pm

"Hello Edward." Faith's face had lit up once she had spotted Edward, she pressed her lips onto his cheek in return and looked back to the Professor and then to the picture, "Oh..Remus, he's beautiful. You are very lucky...he does have your big eyes." She noted with a smile as she gently passed back the picture to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm

"Big eyes?" he repeated laughing slightly before putting the picture away into his inside pocket.

He then turned around and looked at the other man who walked in and could tell something was rather, odd about his actions and presents.. "Hello Edward"
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :