Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Relaxation - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Relaxation - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Relaxation

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Relaxation - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 pm

he smiled to Faith, "how are things with the shopping?" he asked then turned to the professor a tight smile he smeed a nice sort, but it was the smell of the werewolf that made it hard it was a particually repulsive smell, perhaps the Professor could smell Edward, it was hard to say he nodded and said no more he looked to Faith "Alice, is looking forward to seeing you, she said she's seding a package over with something thats hers, and that she wan'ts it back after, no idea"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 pm

"The shopping was a nightmare, but a good laugh." She smiled and moved over so she sat inbetween the Professor and Edward, she could tell why Edward was acting so strange and maybe her scent could stop him. "Oh, so I will get it today? How wonderful.." She said with a smile on her lips, finishing off her drink swiftly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:16 pm

"possibaly, if not then a day before the wedding, she wants you to wear it, a garter i think she said, which she wore with her and Jaspers wedding" he took no note of the shifting place "you and Rose found anything yet?" he asked casually, then his gaze shifted to the professor, "your married to Nymphadora Tonks?" he stated and nodded he didn't want to seem to abnormal, "I have seen her, once- when she was with child, yous i supose, anyway a being called Alexandria, a death eater was ready to attack, there was me and two others that prevented it, I just think you should know, for future refrense" he didn't mention anything about her being a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:27 pm

"Ahh, lovely." Faith smiled and looked to Lupin who didn't seem to be saying much, she took hold of Edward's hand and softly pulled him down beside her so he didn't look rude standing over them. She looked over to Gary, she then looked away as he wasn't speaking much either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 pm

Edward obeyed and sat as he was directed, he glanced to gary and gave a nod in sharp gretting, formal none the less "Gary" he said simply inclincing his head then he sat beside Faith noticing her drink was empty "would you like another Drink?" he offered and looked to the other two "either of you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm

"Im fine, that was my second..I think if I have another I might get a bit tipsy and I dont want that now." She smiled softly and took Edward's hand from under the table and held it with hers as she glanced to Gary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:51 pm

he shrugged at her declining, but he nodded and looked to her with a smile, holding her hand in return, "Perhaps i should, go leave you too your shopping, and others, i feel i have intruded" he chuckled lightly not breathign now, that way not smelling the professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:53 pm

"Oh no, please..do stay, wait till Rose will get here anyway for me." She smiled and squeesed his hand as she kissed his cheek slowly, then looked back to the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 am

Remus looked to Edward and felt uneasy about his presence "I think I might go and sit up the bar.. " He pushed himself up and hobbled to the bar with his beer and took as seat on the stall feeling slightly better, but feeling rude for leaving them.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Relaxation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Relaxation - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

House : Relaxation - Page 2 Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Edward just nodded, and watched as the professor stood and walked to the bar, he averted his gaze to the table with his spare hand, he took a drink mat and was almost absentmindidly turning it around against the table, his nose wrinkled again and he paused to rub it, and scrowled at the drink mat,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:02 pm

"Edward, are you ok..you are acting..funny." She raised an eyebrow as she watched him slowly, pausing to stroke his cheek with care and affection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

he sighed and nodded looking to Faith his voice was low only for her ears "he's a werewolf, and they smell.." he wrinkled his nose "disgusting.." he complained then smiled and kissed her plam of her hand "i'm fine, over all, don't worry about it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:32 pm

"Good.." She smiled and then looked over to Gary, "Gary? Hello? are you ok?" She frowned slightly worried that he was too drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

[sorry for a long reply]

Gary shook himself a little bit, he looked up at Faith, slightly dazed. "Umm..what?...Oh yes, no I'm fine." He smiled, weakly, then glanced at Edward, "Congratulations for you both," he said, trying to be as civil as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:35 pm

[About time. Razz]

Faith sighed and looked to him, "Thank you." Faith squeesed Edward's hand under the table and looked to him, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Gary glanced at Edward then to Faith. He took a deep gulp from his glass, his other hand clenched in a fist under the table. He forced a smile on his face, this was for the best afterall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:54 pm

Faith's blue/gray eyes glisterned as she looked over to Gary, a smile placed onto her lips as she looked to Edward, "Do you have anything planned tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Edward glanced to Gary in turn he knew full well what he truely felt about it his eyes only slightly narrowed before he spoke "Thank you, it would mean alot, if you where ther" he held the gaze briefly it would mean alot to Faith rather then him Gary knew that. then eventually he looked to Faith realising he had been asked a question "hm? tonight?" he asked then thought and shook his head again "nothing why, although come to think of it Emmett and Jasper i think have arraged a bachorlor party, " he then smiled and patted Faiths hand with his other one "ot a stripper club just so you know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:43 pm

She smiled a sigh of relief and kissed his cheek simply, "Thank you..You had me worried then." She smiled and rested her head on Edward's forearm, whilst she drunk what was left from her glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 pm

Gary stiffened slightly, it would take some time to get used to seeing them together and to see Faith so happy with him. That was a good thing, he knew that, but it still didn't make it any easier. "Well i hope you have a good time," he said, smiling his fake smile again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Edward looked back to Gary and nodded once "we will try, sh-we...-look forward to seeing you there" he said forcibly more of a case Faith would once again he reminded himself it was Faith, Faith would want it, and he would want Faith happy, he looked away from Gary and to Faith "another drink?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:57 pm

"Mmm, please that would be nice darling." She grinned softly and kissed his nose softly, "A butterbeer would be lovely." She nodded and looked over to Gary, "Yes, we would both like to see you attend." She smiled softly, letting her eyes glistern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:01 pm

he looked down to her "at least it is a softdrink," he said then kissed her forehead and rose to his feet, to be poliet he turned to Gary "would you like a drink?" he asked as polielty as he could manage it was very near close to the sound as if Edward actually liked Gary, not that he didn't, Gary just pushed the wrong buttons or pushed thing usually too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:00 pm

Gary looked up and smiled, "Yes, please. A firewhiskey for myself. Thank you, Cu-..Edward." He looked away quickly, back down at the table. That must have been one of the first times he had called him 'Edward' and not 'Cullen'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Edward took no note on the change, he got to his feet and ordered a butterbeer for Faith, and a firewhisky for Gary and even one for hiself although he didn't have to, it was alcohol, he headed back over and placed Gary's drink infront of him and handed Faith her butter beer, and with his free hand now it was occupied with holding his own firewhisky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum