Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] Empty A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open]

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Miss Quattromini? Room 3, second on the left. The words echoed through her brain as she climbed the stairs to the lodgings above The Three Broomsticks. Seeing as she could legally buy alcohol now, she saw no point in going to The Hog's Head; she'd treated herself and moved up the street a little. She found her room and let herself in, nervous for some reason but with no idea why.

The room itself was pretty sparsely decorated: a bed, a writing desk, a wooden swivel chair, an old wardrobe. Rose dropped her trunk neatly at the end of the bed - an old habit from the time at Hogwarts (speaking of which, she had never noticed quite how heavy those trunks got) - and collapsed onto it, cringing as she heard the springs creak. She yawned. Whoever would have thought that travelling could be so tiring? She amused herself for a moment by realising that she had been in three countries in one day: Wales at breakfast; travelling across England; and now she was in Scotland. And within three minutes of this thought, she was in another country: dreamland.

Back to top Go down

A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] Empty Re: A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 pm

Caspian wondered up the stairs to reidents of the local pub, he was renting a room, with a grin on his face, he had, had a delightful chat with with a girl down stairs once again succeeding to get another number not that he would call her, he would have to see, he wistled down the corridor as he wlaked turning into a room without looking at the number, he stopped back tracked and saw the number his was a few doors down he saw a woman, a rather attractive woman bending down over a suitcase that she was obviously unpacking, he lent against the door frame and gave a brisk knock on the door, to alert her.

Back to top Go down

A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open] Empty Re: A Room Of One's Own [The Three Broomsticks] [Open]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:28 pm

Rose sat bolt upright, a hand flying to her chest in alarm. When she saw it was just someone at the door, she let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank heavens! I was having a nightmare." She laughed nervously, swinging her legs over so she was sitting on the edge of the bed and smiling at her visitor. "Come in, sit down, please. I'm Rose, by the way. I don't suppose I know you from Hogwarts, do I? No, you look a little older than me..." She kept babbling anxiously, a little taken aback by the sudden arrival of this man, not to mention his devastating good looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:58 pm

the mand smiled with such charm, his ivory skin moved into dimples, "i didn't mean to startle you, " he spoke English, but there was a think hint of italian, his voice soft and near husky "new i presume" he gestured to the room with a smile never faultring, he took her up on the offer a with some level of grace he moved to sit down, in on of the chairs, he crosses one leg over the other his ankle resting on his knee cap "i used to go to hogwarts, perhaps i was a few years up, but surely i would remember some such as you" he said with such charm he smiled once again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 pm

She blushed and smiled, still a little nervous around men, much unlike how she used to be. "I'm, err, very different to how I was at Hogwarts. Ravenclaw, prefect, good student, bit of a rebel. The usual story. But I guess you're a little older than me...? Perhaps that would explain it..." She trailed off, glancing around the room in order to avoid eye contact with the charming man. But he's the kind that would use this act on many, be careful, Rose. She politely told her common sense to shut up and let her have a nice evening. Seeing Gary earlier had shaken her a little - hence the nightmare - and this man seemed like the perfect way to unwind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:16 pm

"i'm 23" he smiled once again "judinging by your.." he paused his eyes briefly to take in her appearence "your beauty as such, i would say you where 20 era yourself?" he asked with a small smile tilting the corner of his lips "ahh Ravenclaw, wonderful house i myself was in it of course" he mused with yet another smile "so tell me, what is a girl such as yourslef doing in a place like this? if you pardon the cliche" he then gave a playful wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Rose blushed even more, biting her lip. "I'm here on a - err - school reunion, of sorts. My friend was getting married, and my other friends were staying around here, too. Besides, I missed the old place." Gradually, she loosened up, carefully crossing her legs in her fairly short skirt and leaning forwards casually. Quickly, decide! Is he the kind of man who wants a woman to flutter her eyelids and blush, or does he want a woman to match his charm? Or a mix of both? Oh dear, dear, dear...! "How about you?" she asked in a slightly more sultry voice. "What brings you back to Hogsmeade?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:36 pm

he watched her his eyes drifted to her legs, before he took his gaze away to meet the girls gaze "I see" he smiled and lent forward slightly "wondering, to see what treasure i come upon, and so it seems it must be my lucky day" he gestured to her with a smile then he forwned "forgive me!" he then said his face turnign into a small smile "where are my mannors, here we are talkign on such terms and i have yet to introduce myself" he took her hand gently and brushed a kiss across the back of her hand "enchanted i'm sure, my name is Caspian Dimitri, and who do i have the utter most pleasure of adressing?" he raised an eyebrow softly, releasing her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:41 pm

She smiled, pleased to see the way he was looking at her, and quite amused by his speech. It seemed to consist entirely of clichés. There were a few shivers as he kissed her hand, but, she supposed, that generally happened after meeting virtually no gentlemen for three years. "I'm Rose, Rose Quattromini. Would I be correct in assuming you are of Italian origin, Caspian? My father is, too, but quite a long way back." Her eyes darted across his face, taking in his eyes, his jawline, the curve of his lip. If only I could see more... she teased herself with idle daydreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

he smiled and lent back in his chair "you are indeed correct half at most, " he smiled "mothers side, born and rasied in Italy" he said rather proudly "yes, you some how italian, it shows in looks" he gave a small playful wink again flashing her a charming smile as before, his fingers reached out and touched her cheek "ah, yes indeed, a wounderful specimin of woman hood" he took his hand back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:59 pm

"Thank you," I think! Well, his compliments were certainly strange, but that didn't detract from his appeal to her. "And..." she stood up and paced around his chair, delicately dragging her fingers across his shoulders and the top of his back. "You aren't too bad yourself," she whispered playfully in his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 pm

he grinned feeling her trail of her finger, his gaze followed her as she walked around "thank you too" he said catching her fingers he pulled her down slightly then he moved his lips to her ear "i shall look forward to getting to know you, all of you" he chuckled alittle and smiled a cheeky flirtasious smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:16 pm

"Oh, believe me," she murmured, her face very close to his. "You won't have to wait all that long..." She touched his chest lightly, a playful glint in her eye. What the hell are you doing?! You know you shouldn't...but it is so much fun...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:31 pm

he smiled looking to her a smirk of playfullness played on his lips, with one hand expertly and swiftly he ran a hand down her side over her fenimine curve "hmm, i think I and you are going to get along marvolusly, don't you agree?" he asked with a glint of desire in his eyes " i am beginning to like what i see already"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:05 am

"Yes, I think we are going to be the best of friends," she smirked and broke away from him. She went to the door and closed it, then leaned against it and slid the bolt into place. "Well, we don't want to be interrupted, do we?" she explained casually, pouting a little as if she was saying, 'If you want it, come and get it.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:19 pm

he watched her desire obviously he got from the chair and confiently made his way over to Rose, he placed each arm either side of her neck his eyes drinking in her appearece her features "hmm, very, very nice" he mused the removed one hand from the door his fingers begun to trace down her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 pm

She drew in breath sharply as he touched her, feeling herself melt in that usual way she did around gorgeous men. He really was astoundingly good looking. "I could say the same about you," she murmured, trying to appear calm and collected, when really all she wanted to do was lean forward and kiss him passionately. Briefly, she wondered if he was a veela or not, because she had never held this kind of desperate appeal for any man before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 pm

he smiled his lips moved into a once again charming smile, his fingers traced down her neck across her collarbone and he ran a finger down her chest and stomach, a finger then traced the lining of her clothes "hmm, " he said again watching her reaction he leaned his head closer to whisper against her ear "Rose, such a lovley name" his voice was soft and thick with the slightly more noticable accent, his voice too held a husky tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:35 pm

She had an overwhelming urge to say, 'Thank you,' but she restrained herself from sounding stupid. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he touched her body, feeling a red blush creep across her pale cheeks. No one had paid her this kind of attention in quite some time; she didn't fit in all too well with muggle men. Shaking a little, she put a delicate hand on his cheek and stroked his soft skin, sliding her hand round the back of his neck and twisting his hair around her fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:47 pm

he laughed a heated laugh at her touch her body he could feel shaking with some urge of desire his fingers continued to trace over her skin wondering slighly up her top his breathing heavy, brushed over her ear and neck " i want to get to know you Rose, every.." his hand moved slightly higher "..single" his hand touched just under her breast "..bit" he smiled his fingers trailing over her stomach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:51 pm

"I wouldn't deny you the pleasure," she replied coolly, just managing to steady herself and keep her calm demeanour. She moved her hand down to his chest, slipping slowly down his shirt to the top of his trousers. "But I'd have to get to know you too, of course..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm

"of course, i hope you look forward to that as much as i do to you" he smiled and his warm soft lips pressed against her neck a few times "my my, someone seems to be slightly out of pratice" he mused reffering to her trembling body, and raspy breath he smiled his hand ran down her leg and his fingertips moved up the inside of her leg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:05 pm

"Oh, I'm sure you could help me get back to my usual level," she smiled, quickly wrapping her leg around his and pushing his body round so that he was against the wall. She managed to control her shaking now that they had crossed the boundary of being playful and being a little more serious. With two fingers under his chin, she lifted his head and kissed his cheek, almost on his lips, but not quite, her fingers tickling the back of his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:07 pm

he laughed as his back hit the wall "fiesty, i like that" he mused watching her and he smiled at the kiss, his hand travled up her body to the v of her top, "may i?" he asked with a flirtacious smile, he was still a gentleman in all ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:12 pm

"I don't see why not," she replied slyly. She rubbed her leg slowly against his, smiling and pushing her hair back out of her face. Her hands went immediately to the top of his shirt. "May I?" she asked, mocking him slightly and running her tongue across her top lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next