Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber

Go down

Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber Empty Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm

"Come on, Faith!" Rose cried in exasperation as she sat on the enormous four-poster bed, waiting for Faith to finish in the bathroom. "We haven't got time for this! I can use magic on your hair, but I still have to lace up your corset by hand, and getting that dress on is going to be no easy feat. And don't even start me on the make-up." She rolled her eyes and kicked her legs - which didn't quite reach the floor - staring at her bare feet for a moment, then remembering the lovely gold heels that she, Faith, and Alice had bought the previous day. "Hurry up!" she added for good measure, irritated with herself that she had been distracted.

Back to top Go down

Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber Empty Re: Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:28 pm

"Im coming!" Shouted Faith from the bathroom, holding herself up right as she walked out of the bathroom and over to Rose, with a huge beem across her face. "What do you think?.." She said as she held it up with her hands and then slipped on her gold necklace which used to be her mothers.

Back to top Go down

Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber Empty Re: Cullen Home - The Bride's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:33 pm

"Lovely," said Rose quickly, admiring the necklace in one glance and slipping off the bed. "But we don't have time to say, 'What do you think?' about every single accessory! We need speed! Now!" She grabbed Faith's shoulders and span her round on the spot, then picked up the dress which was laid out neatly on the bed. An expert with this type of clothing, Rose swung the corset around Faith's torso and began to lace it tightly, replying to Faith's slight whimpers of pain with, "Suffer for beauty, dear," or, "Do you want to look good or not?!" through gritted teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

"Yes-.." She managed to gasp out as the corset was finally fixed, she ran her hands down the front of the dress and watched Rose tye the lace on the back of the dress through the mirror. "So, now..hair then make up?" She glanced to her as she saw Alice beem as she shot through the door with grace and ease.
"We need to speed up, Everthing is ready downstairs..oh Faith you do look lovely." She noted with a beam across her face and stepped in wearing the matching dress of Rose's.
Faith smiled as she looked over to Rose then to Alice, "You too.." She rubbed her back and stood up straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down