Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home- The Wedding Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home- The Wedding EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home- The Wedding

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cullen Home- The Wedding Empty Cullen Home- The Wedding

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:16 pm

Alice danced about checking last miniute presentations, beaming all the while, she spoke to diffrent members of the family as she went, with a final, check over she hurried to the bottom of the stiars and yelled up
"Hurry up Edward, Esme wants to take a picture, and guests will be arriving soon!" she yelled in a highpitched sing-song voice, then she went away to continue her rounds,

after hearing Alice, Edward rolled his eyes and looked to the mirror, unlike usal suposed facts, he still had a reflection "Jasper i look ridiculus" he complained as Jasper his adoptive brother, Alice's mate, sorted out Edwards clothes, soon there was a rather booming laugh of Emmett as he walked into the room, Edward in turn looked to Emmett and growled, Faith was not that far away getting ready, he hadn't been allowed to see her given Alice's warnings, of bad luck. Jasper chuckled
"it looks fine Edward" he rolled his eyes, and imidatly Edward felt more relaxed, but a small dull ebb of irritation, or was it nerves that where playing up? he sighed and nodded, he headed down stairs to mingle.

Alice stood back and admired the wonderous work, she clapped her hands together in delight, the room had changed, there was even a small isle and seats either side, there was lights outside round the back for the reception party, of sorts, and the cutting of cake, she had planned the weddign to the timing that, it would by dusk as the party started, the decorations where of elegance, and she knew Faith would like, Edward had already seen, and had said something Alice choose polietly to ignor, she was extreamly excited, she headed up stairs to where Faith was, and grinned as she walked in hugging her soon sister-in-law-to-be
"ohh Faith you look brilliant!, amazing completly wow!" she exclamined then brought out the garter "heres your present, well temporaily, i want it back after" she smiled then lifted Faiths dress up and tugged the garter up her leg, she snicked knowing what would happen later,

Back to top Go down

Cullen Home- The Wedding Empty Re: Cullen Home- The Wedding

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:25 pm

"Oh Alice behave!" Faith said smiling as she sat down on Alice's bed to pull it up, all the while her smile never dissapeared. "Where's Rose?! She is suppost be here!" Faith started to panic, standing up and sliding the wedding dress up slowly ready for Alice to tugg it round her chest. "Right..hairs done, make up done..flowers." She looked around to see them on the bed,"Right. Flowers are ok." She smiled and breathed in as Alice pulled the dress tightly round her and did it up with the lace at the back.
She went over to the mirror and let her hair hang over her shoulders as she looked to herself in the mirror smiling softly to herself and slipping on her shoes which made her slightly taller. She studdied the dress Alice and Rose had picked with her the other day, it was truly beautiful. A creamy pearl colour which fitted her curves in all the right places with a gold necklace that hung around her reavealed neck. She looked to the door wondering when Rose would arrive, "I hope she gets here soon..she needs to bring the something old, something new and something blue." She smiled and hugged Alice as she had complimented her. "Oh Alice..Ive never felt so nervous..but thank you for everything. You do look stunning yourself, but..will Edward like it?" She twirled around looking to herself in the mirror and sorting her fringe out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 pm

Alice rolled her eyes and grinned "oh Faith your such a worry wart, Of course Edward will love it," she smiled and hugged her once more, "Rose is already here about some where," she laughed lightly "Oh this is so wonderful" she sang almost clasping her hands then she shouted out to Esme and Carlisle.

Carlisle came up the stairs Esme in tow, he was to lead Faith down the isle, he was more the happy to do so, walking into the room he smiled "Faith you look wonderful", he took her hand in his own and clasped it "it will be my absoulte pleasure to walk you down the isle, Edward is already waiting, as are guests now"

Alice ushed them both then "come on ecome on, we don't have all day!" she exclamined highly then smiled brightly to Faith, i'll walk ahead of you and you follow about 5 seconds later" Alice then handed Faith a boteque of flowers and kissed her cheek affectionatle "good luck" she sang and darted off to tell the others they where ready

Esme after wishing Faith too good luck and hugging her with a kiss on the cheek he went to join the others and called for Rose to head to Faith. meanwhile Carlisle looped his arm and lopped Faiths through his own his hand covering hers in a 'your'll be fine' gesture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 pm

"I'm here, I'm here!" said Rose, bursting through the door. "Hey Alice," she said quickly, pausing in front of the mirror and pulling the new lipstick Gary had given her from the front of her dress, and applying it in that expert way she had almost forgotten. "I think we're all ready, don't you?" And she followed them out, keeping in perfect step with Alice.

[I've got to go out. Sad Don't do too much without me!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:45 pm

Faith took a large gasp of air as she looked to Carlsile and nodded, "Thank you for this.." She whispered as she looked to Rose who ran out of the room and gulped slowly and walked with him through the door and down the steps slowly, looking back to Carlisile with a large smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

he smiled fondly to her "your'll be perfectly fine" he stated and walked down the steps the music had already begun to play, he saw Rose and Alice a head, Alice waved once more to Faith mouth good luck then held up 5 fingers- 5 secounds, they soon begun to walk and after a while Carlisle sqeezed Faiths hand gently and begun to walk with her..

Edward was waiting at the front the music playing and there where people standing Alice and Rose had reached the front and Alice beamed to him, he nodded and gave a small smile then he turned to face Faith his eyes wide as they took in her appearence a smile soon lit his face he wore a tux, black, the contrasted highly with his pale skin, then seemd to almsot shimmer in the setting sun's light as it cascaded through the window, he wanted to reach out and grab her, and devour her, in the way, that didn't involve food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Faith smiled softly as she watched the other guessed gaze upon her, she looked over to Edward, smiling slowly as her vail covered her face. She squeesed Carlisle's hand as they eventually reached Edward, smiling to Rose and Alice and watching Carlisle let og of her hands and pass her on to Edward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Edward reached out a hand and took Faiths in his own he covered it with both of his, his gaze locked with hers intent, and the burning desire was back once again a new strange emotion, that wouldn't let go, he wispered his voice realtivly husky as he spoke to Faith "you look..beyond compehension, words can't even describe how you look," he smiled a crooked smile squeezing her hand he turned to half face, Faith and half face the revrand, who was a friend of Carlisle who had agreed to read the laws.. then the ceromony took place, the line of 'till death do you part' Alice had changed to 'For as long as you both may live.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Faith smiled slowly and listerned to the reverand herself looking towards Edward now and again, "Thank you..You don't look too bad yourself." She whispered back, looking over to Jasper and Emmett swallowing hard, turning bac to the reverand as he started to read there vows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:51 pm

he smiled as it progressed holding Faiths hand tightly in his own eventually, they reached the all importants he turned to face faith, taking both her hands he met her gaze looking intently to her, a crooked smile tugged at his lips and he said "I do.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Faith smiled through her vail as tears formed at her eyes, she smiled as she locked gazes with Edward and whispered back, "I do." She squeesed his hands slowly and looked to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm

when he was allowed llokign forward to the kiss after exchanging ring, he moved towards Faith and lifted her vail then with another smile he moved his head and kissed her on the lips deeply, oblivious suddenly to the many spectators and the clapping, even some tearful noises from the humans that Alice had invited and that they had invited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Faith closed her eyes and smiled slowly, looking towards Faith and Alice as she beamed to them, turning back to Edward and kissing him again lightly on the lips. She smiled and looked to her rings, waiting till the music started to play and she looked to Rose, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Rose grinned and gave Faith a small thumbs up of approval, then mouthed, "Well, go on then!" and nodded in the direction they needed to go. It almost brought a tear to her eye. But I do not cry at weddings! I don't! I don't!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Faith smiled and nodded, mouthing "See you over there." She took Edward's hand again slowly and turned walking down the aisle with him, "Shall we?" She looked to Esme who looked like if she could cry she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:19 pm

Esme hugged Edward then Faith each with a wide grin, Edward smiled still holding Faiths hand and they went outside eventually jsut as the sun was setting he kissed Faiths cheekand waited for the usual pictures to be taken now, then stepping aside Edward let go of her hand and caleld to Rose and alice for there photo, he winked at Faith briefly and stood back out of the way, once this was done music begun so did the buffet, but first it was the cake cutting he sighed knowing Alice was the reason he then took Faiths hand gently in his own "ready for the cake cutting" he glanced to Rose and smiled "thank you for coming and being here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm

After Faith had posed for countless pictures, she looked around as Edward took her hand. "Yes, I really do appreciate Rose." She smiled hugging her tightly and taking out two boxes that were placed on the table, she smiled and passed them to them. "There are just a little thank you present." She smiled, inside were two gold necklaces, each with a heart locket of a pciture of all three of them on the wedding shopping day. She smiled and kissed both of them on the cheeks, "Thank you Alice, this is beyond perfect." She looked to Edward and smiled, running a hand over his cheek, "Lets go and cut the cake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:25 pm

"Wow, this is beautiful, Faith," said Rose after posing for a couple of pictures and finally finding an opportunity to open the gift. "Thank you." She took it out and immediately put it round her neck, then helped Alic with hers, as she seemed to be having some difficulty with the clasp. "So, where to next, Mr and Mrs Cullen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 pm

Faith smiled at Rose's words but frowned slowly, "Mr.Cullen has been hiding things from me, I have no idea.." She laughed and looked around but no sign of Gary, she sighed. She was dissapointed in him, she thought he was more than what he was 4 years ago, but she didn't let that get her down. She smiled and twirled to Edward, "I think its Cake cutting.." She smiled, "Im starving." She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:34 pm

"The cake cutting" Edward smiled then made there way over to the cake there was another photographer ready, he picked up the knife with faiths hand, he put his over the top of it and stood slightly behind her he smiled and kissed her bare shoulder once before they cut the cake and another picture was taken, the he whispered in Faiths ear "congratualtions Mrs Cullen" he grined, and then he actually had a slice of came himself, before alice called attetion standign on one chair

"ladies and gentleman, it's with great pleasure to announce the couple happily ever after," she then turned to Edward her hands placed on her hips with a smug smile "go on Edward take it off"

he looked to Alice, but she laughed then he laughed and turned to faith, he lifted part of her dress up and his teeth clasped the garter ever so lightly he pulled it down then removed it with his hand throwing it back to Alice, he laughed once again and kissed Faith once on the lips and arm moving around her waist then he turned to Rose "i think a speech is required?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:39 pm

Faith giggled softly as she kept her hands around Edward's waist as she looked to Rose, "Mmm and Isn't the groom suppost to do one aswell?" She grinned cheekily and looked over to Rose, wondering wether she had written a speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Gary stood outside of the door to the Cullen's house, his hands clenching and unclenching at his sides. 'Come on, Gary, pull yourself together. You can do this. You can be civil, it will be ok,' he thought. "Come on, come on, just go through the door," he said aloud, staring straight ahead. His feet seemed glued to the floor. He was already late, but that was definitly on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:47 pm

he laughed "i'll do one later?" he said, ther was a chours of speech speech speech ushering Rose on wheather she had written one or not, he chuckled lightly waiting "go on Rose" he added keeping Faith at his side and he kissed her cheek with affection and love. he noded and smiled to Carlisle and turned back to Rose, "you can do it, doesn't even have to be long-" he paused suddenly and turned to look in the opposite direction, he nudged Faith, and whispered in her ear "Gary's here.." he said nodding toward the side part gary was just visible "he turned to Rose hold that thought" he then took Faiths hand to lead her over, he stopped "Gary." he nodded in greeting and continued "thank you for coming, it means alot to...us.." he was going to say Faith but went for the other option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:50 pm

Gary turned his head to them. Faith looked beautiful in her dress, absolutly stunning. 'Oh maybe this was a bad idea,' he thought, 'No this is for Faith.' He had once again forgotten that Edward could read minds. He smiled, shakily, "Thank you, I'm sorry that I was late..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm

"Just around 2 hours late." Faith said as she held her dress so that the bottom wouldn't get drity, she sighed and looked to him. "Just being one hour late would have made it clear enough you didn't want to come.." She sighed again, she knew the reason for why he was late, well she thought she knew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next