Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. Empty Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Edward came down the stairs of the Cullen home he kne Carlisle would be due home soon. he moved to the living room and dialled a number, he tried to reach Alice but no answer, she was out with Jasper, with various curses in many languages (which is not easy) he hung up and paced for a few moment against better judgement Faith wanted to go out, with a frown he sat down at the piano lookign at it for a long momenet before he flexed his fingers and begun to ease his tension and worries with his favrouble song Clair De Lune, which he could never get bored of.

Back to top Go down

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. Empty Re: Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Carlisle pulled his car into the driveway and up into the garage; though nothing could be heard as he drove as silently as ghost, the same way he walked. He shut the car with the same elegance, and walked over to the front door.
He took a good look around, before entering and shutting it behind him. Carlisle enjoyed listening to Edward play and didn't want to disturb him. Esme, he guessed was out, so he headed up the stairs as though tiptoeing. He went straight to his study and pulled his jacket off, and tossing it on the back of the chair, before examining the paintings on the wall; the story of his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Edward was aware of Carlisle arriving he played the song till it ended then rose, a lot calmer then before in an instant he was up the stairs and knocked polietly of the door of Carlisle's study, he knew fine well he often didn't wish to be disturbed, after a knock Edward grew aware of his Fathers thoughts then he turned to go, perhaps he would ask later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Carlisle smiled and pulled a book off of the shelf and opened it too a certain page, before rubbing his forehead. When he heard the knock, he knew who it was instantly. To him, each of his family had a different knock ... a different scent, each he recognised and would never forget. "Come on in Edward" he said in a normal voice; soft yet harsh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Edward stopped on the first step, then turned and pushed open Carlisles study door "afternoon Carlilsle, how was your day at the hopsital?" he asked it was often he asked, though it usally led to the fact Edward was tense or worried, or struggling many diffrent things, he stepped in the study and glaced over the wall, he saw briefly Tanya's Family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:07 pm

"Afternoon Edward" he replied in nothing more than a whisper. Carlisle sighed. "It wasn't exactly what I would call successful in any matter; a young child, no more than five died..." he trailed off, leaning againsn't the cabinet; head in hands. "And I could of stopped it, if that surgeon had let me do the job" he added on angrily, but forced himself to calm down. He turned around to face Edward, smiling. "How's your day been?" he asked in a calmer tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Edward looked to Carlisle then noting the change in tone "I'm sorry to hear that.." and he truely was sorry, it was perhaps the worst thing any family could suffer as if Esme tale was not enough, Edward walked to the other side of the room and looked to various photos Carlisle with the Voluturi most of his Family with Tanya's Family his eyes swept each picture slightly distracted "moderatly slow.." he stated then turned his attention to a paper weight that he picked up and studied for a moment before placing it and moving onto another object, perhaps it was sheer company he was after, yet his thoughts where not exactly sane or on one topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Carlisle watched Edward with fascination, even though he knew him inside and out. Carlisle also examined his paintings on the wall, and retold the story inside his head; his smile showing his teeth. His eyes were beginning to get to the black charcoal state. "I was thinking, maybe me, you, Emmett and Jasper could go hunting soon; tonight even" he said continuing to smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 pm

Edward nodded "yes, Jasper is out With Alice hunting time alone you could say Emmett and Rosaile are alwo out together, last thought they had- well i'd rather not repeat, Esme i'm not sure she said she was going to a friends" he shrugged then looked to the Volturi picture, Edward drummed his fingers on the wooden desk "isn't there any other way.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Carlisle nodded. "I should of known, I've been tuned out recently" he admitted, the compassion in his tone was still there, but duller. "Just me and you then." Carlisle managed a small frown, before his smile returned. "Any other way for what, what are you thinking Edward?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:55 pm

he nodded "perhaps a hunt is what i need, I shall enjoy the company, another way..for Faith, either turning her or killing her? there must be another way Carlisle surely?" he asked serious "i want nither for her, i know i have already promise her, but.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:03 pm

"Then a hunt it is, we'll leave tonight, unless you need some more time with Faith" he said silently. Carlisle looked at his hands then ran a tongue along his teeth. "As I said that night she asked us to vote; I shall gladly change her, if you cannot" he said with a compassionate tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 pm

"i'm not in the slightest bit happy with that either" his eyes narrowed briefly then he shook his head "no, i will change her, and a hunt tonight is fine, i'm in need of a hunt i've been putitng it of since.." he was going to say since he found out she was pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:18 pm

"Change her soon then Edward" he ordered, closing his eyes a little bit. "You need to; for Faith's sake." Carlisle nodded and began to think, nothing specifcally but mainly the fact that Faith was pregnant, it was wrong. "Tonight then, I'll need to tell Esme; or maybe I don't she'll know" he said with a smile, before replacing the book on the shelf, and going to sit down on the chair behind his desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:22 pm

he nodded "after what the..thing is doing to her..she still wishes to have the..child" he struggled on the words "i don't have a choice but to" he hit the desk sloghly in frustration "Dammit!" he cursed becasue he had left a dent "Sorry..i'll pay for it to be fixed" he said moving away from any funiture him and funiture where that greater partners "how is it possible Carlisle? i thought things like this would never happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 pm

"She can't keep it" he growled; the growl coming deep from his chest. When he did that, he sounded a lot like Edward, though he couldn't put anger into it. "Does she not understand she'll die?" he quizzed. "I'll pay for it myself Edward" he said sternly before standing up and leaving the room. "Let's talk somewhere else, before you decide to break anything else ... think of Faith" he said quietly, knowing it would possibly calm him down. Carlisle shook his head. "Everything is possible" he said compassionately, but truthfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Edward followed "I know that, but does Faith Know that? i'll ask Gary perhaps he may be able to convince her to let the..featus..die how can she allow it to do this to her and yet still wish to bare it?" he shook his head and spoke through gritted teeth he closed his eyes and listend to Carlisle and pictured Faith pretty and fresh, he calmed suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Carlisle nodded. "Yes she knows it, and to what you're asking, I would of thought the answer to it was rather obvious. She has always been a strange human; Faith, but that is nothing. She is doing it purely based on the fact that it's hers and your's" he explained. "You are apart of it, you are it's flesh and blood, and you know how Faith is, when it comes to you." Carlisle looked out of the glass that covered the back of the house and smiled. "Let us walk" he said calmly before walking slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Edward followed his fists clenched once again "but this is not possible, it can't be there must be a mistake surely she has me forever as i have her, why this..this thing that's killing her she's deranged she's not eating and drinking proply she has to see reason to why it must be killed, removed even," he walked beside Carlilse like old times "it's a monster..like..like me and she allows it to feed of her, grow inside her, to eventually i don't doubt explode from her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 pm

Carlisle looked down. "Faith isn't letting anyone get rid of the baby and you know it!" he insisted. He closed his eyes then opened them once again. "She is as perfectly sane as I or you, or as a mother who doesn't want to lose their baby" he said in an almost whisper, remember how he had met Esme and why he had turned her.
"Edward!" he said rather loudly, glaring at him. "You are not, never were and will be a monster, have you got that!?" he asked retorically. He then sighed. "You have to turn her; otherwise I will have to, I promised her I would after she graduated, like you did when she agreed to marry you" he said in a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:12 pm

"She's not seeing clearly it's killing her dammit! what kind of person kills there own mother? it is a monster Carlisle and you know fine well it is!" he snapped obviously seething it wasn't like him to loose his temper he did so very little he glared to Carlisle not faultring or backing down he said two words that would even quake the Volutri "Immortal Child"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Carlisle shook his head. "Calm you goddamn temper Edward" he snapped, before turning and gripped the hand rail; his hands sinking into it. "Yes I know it is" he sighed. "But I don't care, it is your child; my grandchild, and I don't want to see it, nor Faith killed" he muttered, before stalking away slowly, waiting for Edward to follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:36 pm

he growled a testy growl then looked away from Carlisle dissapointed at his lack of self control, he allowed Carlisle to walk a fair distance all the while calming himself eventually he sprang forward at Vampire speed and caught up to Carlisle within a second he paused before he spoke "I know, and i understand that, but this doesn't explain how this could possibably happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Carlisle rolled his eyes. "Do I really have to explain it to you Edward?" he asked sarcastically. "A boy produces Semen, and when he releases it during sex into a womans vagina, if it's near her period, the semen will enter the egg and start to produce a baby" he said quickly and simply; almost sarcastically. "Get it now?" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:02 am

"Thats not in the slightest bit sarcastic is it, I'm very aware of sex education thank you" his eyes narrowed briefly "it's the fact of..a Vampire..and human, and Faith ending up pregnant, i didn't even think we could..produce said semen, given were kind of dead? get that now?" he rasied an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next