Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - Sleepover. Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - Sleepover. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - Sleepover.

Go down

Cullen Home - Sleepover. Empty Cullen Home - Sleepover.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:07 pm

Faith was getting the large spare room ready for Rose's arrival, they had planned a sleepover since it had been too long since they had last seen each other. She lookef round at her creation of sweets and drunk under the large bed, pillows all around the room. There were a selection of Rose and her favourite movies they used to watch through the long nights at Hogwarts. She smiled and looked around to check wether anything was missing, so far so good.

Back to top Go down

Cullen Home - Sleepover. Empty Re: Cullen Home - Sleepover.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:10 pm

"Faith?" Rose called, knocking on the door to the bedroom. "There was no one downstairs so I came straight up. Can I come in?" She couldn't stop smiling. Coming here tonight was so...perfect! She hadn't seen Faith since her hasty departure at the wedding reception, and she wanted to hear all the honeymoon gossip as well as just see her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:13 pm

"Yes of course." Faith smiled and openned the door with a wide grin, hugging Rose tightly. "Oh I missed you.." She laughed and nodded, "Come in, Esme and Carlisile are hunting I think, Im not too sure where Edward is..I think Alice and Jasper are out along with Rosaile and Emmett, so I think we might have the house to ourselves." She nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:16 pm

"Awesome," she said, hugging Faith back. "I've missed you so much, too!" She grinned and sat down on the bed, looking eagerly at Faith. "Now, tell me all about your honeymoon! I want to know everything - and I mean everything - you and Edward got up to!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Faith's eyes widdened as she shut the door, "You have to be careful..If the walked in Im sure they would be able to hear..even if you kept it to a low whisper." She laughed and layed on the bed, turning to look to Rose. "Everything." She alughed and bit her lip, "Well, he whisked me away to this beautiful Island, we had it all to ourselves. It was Carlisile's gift to Esme on the honeymoon, its called Esme Island." She smiled widely, "I dont think Ive seen anyting so beautiful In all my life, apart from Edward." She giggled, "Would you like a drink?" She offered with a large beem, "We had this small Island all to ourselves like I said, It was wonderful..but Edward said we would try..to you know, he was just scared wether he would hurt me with all his strenght." She rolled her eyes, "Typical of him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 pm

"Mmm, tell me about it," she said, rolling her eyes, knowing exactly what she meant having had her fair share of experience with vampires. "Oh, a drink would be lovely, thanks. I don't mind what, I'll just have what you're having." She peered under the bed at the hoard of sleepover essentials, then winked at Faith. "I think we're going to have a very good evening."

"So," she continued. "You're telling me that you went to a beautiful island built especially for honeymoons, you were the only people on it, and nothing happened with your amazingly handsome husband? You've got to be kidding me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:33 pm

Faith slowly poured Rose some butterbeer with a smirk and bit her lip as she giggled and then poured herself some, placing the jug down on the table and looked back to her. Her eyes glisterned just talking back about the beautiful memories. "Oh yes we are, Ive even got all those movies we used to watch Back at Hoggies!" Faith said rather please, she had missed all this with Rose. It was like fate had brought them back together, they were always nearly identical. But of course Faith was taller now so it was easier to tell who was who.

"Well..not really, in total around 3 things happened.." She smirked and layed back on the bed as she sipped her Butterbeer. "First time because he promised, I don't think Ive seen a body that beautiful in all my life..I couldn't believe he was real. As soon as we got there, it was night since it took us a day and a night to get there I ran around the house amased. The next thing I know Edward's naked in the sea." She laughed and sipped her butterbeer again, "So of course I joined him and we got kissing then..we went back to the house..and.." Faith smirked happily as she thought back, "Well..I think you know what happened then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:40 pm

Rose was so surprised by the way she was talking that she almost spat butterbeer all over the bed. "And...? I mean, was it good, or a bit...vampire-ish? You know what I mean..." It shouldn't shock you so much, she's grown up now. But she did used to be a lot more, conservative, shall we say. Still, it's good to see her so happy and excited.

[I've got to go, dinner's ready. Speak soon!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 pm

"You know what It was perfect, soo bloomin' prefect." She laughed and looked to Rose, giggling slightly. "Are you ok? Is something wrong?" She smiled and sipped her butterbeer happily as she poured Rose and herself more. "He was amasing, not at all vampire-ish..although, he had to fight his..tempation as you will, so he bit a few pillows..causing the feathers to fly everywhere." She laughed and shook her head, "The room was a complete mess, luckily the day after the cleaners came and cleared everything up." She smiled again, wondering wether Edward had crept up so he could get a better listern.

[Aww, ok. x]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Edward opend the front door from down stairs he could hear Rose's thoughts, he smiled slightly and knew Faith was there ironically he called up "Honey i'm home" he chuckled and scaled the stairs, moving towards his bedroom where they where, were Faith slept, he knocked and waited, but caught a snippet of there convosation he frowned for a small moment, realsieing what they where actually talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 pm

"Edward?" She smiled and openned the door noticing his frown, "Whats wrong-.." She sighed and knew all to well what was wrong. "Please don't be angry. If you were listerning properly I was stating how amasing you were.." She raised her eyebrows and kissed him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:59 pm

"hm? nothing" he then smiled slightly "i just..realised what you where talking about thats all" he smiled genuinely and returned the kiss he lent on the door frame "i shall leave you for the night to have fun, i'll be about, i was just coming to see how things where and that your alright" he stated "hello Rose" he nodded past Faith in greeting at Rose he gave a small smile then turned to Faith "Emmett and Jasper won't be home till early hours of the morning, Alice and Rosaile are going late night shopping and going out clubbing i think" he rolled his eyes, "Carlsile and Esme are hunting also, and ah..spending some time together"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 pm

"Well, I think thats wonderful." She smiled and nodded, "Maybe I'll join Alice and Rosaile one time." She giggled and kissed his cheek, "Ok If I need you I know what to do." She smiled and held onto her necklace tightly and smiled brightly up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:11 pm

he smiled and nodded then kissed her once and looked to Rose "look after her for the mean while, i'll expect to have her back in perfect condition as i left her in" he smiled a crooked smiled brushing a kiss once more to Faiths lips then he turned and headed down stairs to the piano, where a miniute after he begun to play a tune free flowing, and later in the tune wasthe sligthly reconisble sound of a lullaby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:12 pm

Alice arrives gigglign with rose, after going clubbing, i walk up the stairs and find faith i walk in the room and loook around smiling widely, slightly drunk thanks to rose.
"hello everyone......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down