Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Looking After The Baby..

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking After The Baby..

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Remus leaned over to the bottle and poured some more out into her glass before putting it back down on the side. "..Not sure where we are going to live with more babies on the way.. do you know anywhere going cheap? if Not I will have to try and get the old cottage restored."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

House : Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm

A smiled spread across her face...."Actually I might! What would you think of living in Godrics Hollow? There is a house down the street that no one lives in. It is available for rent, she said turning to him.

"We had saved it for Hunters father or sister..but", she frowned before finishing. "They died..."

She took a deep breath, then went on.

"Hunter had the cottage when we met, just down the street from here. When we got married he moved in here. I don't know why I never thought of it before...but it's perfect Remus..just perfect for you and Tonks and the children. And it's yours...we can work out the rent part later."

She leaned back in the lounge, her head swimming delightfully now. She felt at ease and more relaxed.

"I want you to come back to Hogwarts, she said without looking to him, staring off into space. I know your arguement...and I don't care. We will deal with any indifferences.

So what do you say", she asked rolling her head to the side looking to him. "Will you be my neighbor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:21 pm

"..I don't know if I could.. there has to be some sort of catch.." he said looking back to Pandora as she leaned back in the chair. "I would like to be close... but.. I don;t know.. just wasn't expecting this.. I will think about it.. talk it over with Tonks..sure she will love it.. but I don;t know about Hogwarts.. remember when I was last there.. it didn't go too well... and with more children on the way.. I couldn't leave Tonks to look after them alone.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:33 pm

"Okay fair enough. You and Tonks talk it over. If you took the potion every month that couldn't, nor would it ever happen again."

"Catch!?...I do not do things with a catch. You know that, she laughed. I'm to hard headed to do anything I don't want to. And right now I just want to help my friends."

"Let me ask you", she asked hoping to make a point?

"If you had a friend in need and you could help them. Would you just look the other way..or simply help them?"

She sipped on her whiskey while she waited for a reply..hoping he knew her intentions, were nothing more than noble intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:37 pm

"..Of course I would help Pandora.. you know that.... but things are still not right with me and Tonks... I don;t know what will happen.. so we won't decide just yet.. but she can stay there and the children for definate.. and I will think about going back to Hogwarts as I want the money to help with the babies and their needs."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm

"Good", she said simply grinning. "Wow i just thought...four children. You two will deffiently have your hands full. I mean you both will have your arms full with a baby each and then one left over and Teddy. Thats where you'll have to become talented with your magic. It wasn't so bad with twins..one for each, but your a person short. We will have to work something out in the beginning...you will defiently need help. Perhaps it is a good idea to be close. We can all be a support group for one another and our broods of children", she laughed lightly.

"Don't worry Remus...things have a way of working themselves out. Even the most unlikely things", she stated.

"You have about eight months to figure out a routine that can work for you. I don't mind lending some help with it...maybe a nannie can help and I'm sure one of the house elves wouldn't mind."

"But for now...you and Tonks need to work out your indifferences. She's going to need you now more than ever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

"I am good with magic.. but I don't even know how we are going to do this.. I wish I never went on that honeymoon.. I knew something wasn't right.. I don't even know why we .. you know seeing as we were bickering during it.... I just don't think it will work out.. me and her.. but I will be there for the children and to help her." He sipped his whiskey and leaned his head back and closed his eyes for a moment ".. what happened that night?"
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:25 pm

She looked to him aand then to the fire..bitting her lip. "I guess we had to much to drink"..rememebring how they drank away the evening. Trying out different sorts of drinks.

For one split second she thought of the time turner, maybe she could fix it. Then decided she wasn't going to meddle anymore. She would somehow still end up messing things up. She had done enough harm and felt miserable for it.

"I'll help anyway I can, she said feeling guilty and responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm

"Yes I know Pandora you keep saying.. but I still don;t know what to do just wish I never went then none of this would have happened.. I cannot look after four children.." Remus rubbed his brow before taking out some chocolate from his pocket and biting into it. "... she even said before I came in.. she is scared of me... why marry me.. if she thinks this.. and not being able to talk to me.. that is why I want to call it off.. "
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Tonks stood up and walked outside; hoping to clear her head. She wondered around the garden; hands in her pockets. Since being in the hospital, she'd taken to wearing muggle clothes, but would soon break to the tradition now that she was where she belonged. Tonks looked up to the sky and managed a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum