Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Looking After The Baby..

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking After The Baby..

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Hunter padded downstairs a while later showered clean and dressed he came into the kitchen and greeted the twins each with a kiss on the cheek and Pandora a brife kiss on the lips he looked to teddy "Tonks i have no doubt will be back, and to see Remus deserting there child..i somehow don't think it will go down too well"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Tonks bit her lip and looked at the house in front of her. She trudged forward, still biting her lip even though there was a small smile on her face. She knocked on the door and hoped someone was in. She'd been to number twelve and there was no-one there, so this was her last chance. She felt happy, but sad at the same time. She needed a way to tell them ... but didn't know how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:01 pm

Pandora looked up to Hunter..Someones at the door. She got up still holding Teddy, she walked to the door. she opened it after looking through the peep hole.

She flung one arm around Tonks neck while she held Teddy in the other.

"We..we..thought you were dead...ohh thank merlin your alive and here."

She then offered her son to her. "He has missed you...but I have treated him as my own", she said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 pm

Tonks wasn't expecting it and stood shocked for a second, before hugging her back tightly as though she hadn't saw her in a lifetime. "I'm sorry I went away suddenly, It was ... I had to go somewhere" she said with a sigh, knowing she wasn't allowed to say; an unbreakable vow.
Tonks smiled widely when she saw her son, and took him in her arms and held him tightly, kissing him on the cheek as though he'd been missing. "Where's Remus, I need to explain ... and I need to tell him something, but don't know how" she said quietly, sighing as she did so. "Thank you" she mumbled with an awkward smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:26 pm

"I know if you left...it had to be a pretty damn good reason for you to leave Teddy. Your welcome ...I'm just elated your alive and well, she said almost crying in joy. They had worried for so long.

"He left for the forest last night. Said the fullmoon was soon. So I kept teddy with me, so he would be safe. Well they both have been staying here. Remus needed help, he didn't quiet know how to take care of a baby", she laughed lightheartedly.

"Come in...Hunter and the twins are in the kitchen and we can send a patronus to Remus. You hungry or thirsty...anything you need let me know", she said warmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Tonks managed a small smile and continued to hug Teddy; nodding. "Not that I went volunteraly" she mumbled with a sigh, continuing to hug her son. Tonks sighed and closed her eyes. "I need to see him, I have to tell him; sooner rather than later" she mumbled to herself, rather like a mad woman. "He'll have to learn" she explained quickly, knowing he would do, she'd need the help; if she went through with it.
Tonks nodded and stepped in. "Could I just have a water, please" she asked in a small timid voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:51 pm

"Yes of course come in and sit down, relax. I'll send for Remus right away. He should be to far yet and well he can apparate once he's off Hogwarts grounds."

She pulled her wand out, sending a patronus to Remus, telling him to come back right away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 pm

Tonks just nodded before sitting down like a zombie; keeping Teddy close to her. Suddenly, and without warning she burst into tears, pushing her face into his sons comforting shoulder; even though he was only 3 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Hunter looked up from his place at the Table liden on his lap and Isabella now with a cloth and water Hunter had given her was pretending to clean cabinate doors, which was very strage, he grinned soon as he saw Tonks "i knew you wern't dead, The Ministry said nothing about your wereabouts others had spotted you so i figured you were well, and on some mission, welcome home safely, Remus i'm sure wi'll be pleased to hear of your return.." he gave Linden a piece of toast he was still hungry.
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Pandora ran to her side. "Whats wrong Tonks...you can tell us. I promise you can and I'll try to see if i can help, she said kneeling by her", rubbing her shoulder to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 pm

"It's nothing" she sniffed, continuing to snuggle her head into Teddy. "He won't want them, he won't let me" she mumbled like a mad person. She closed her eyes and sighed. "He isn't going to come back either, I should of come back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 am

Pandora looked to Hunter, then back to Tonks. "Your pregnant?!", she asked almost shocked? "Them?!"...she asked pulling a chair up and sitting down to shocked to stand.

She hadn't told anyone about her and Hunter trying to have another child. This time they would keep it to themselves. She tried to think for a moment before speaking again.

"I'm sure he will want them...they are his children. True he might not be happy at first, but I'm sure he will get used to the idea and be happy about it. You know how he doesn't take well to suprises..but soon he gets over it. Don't worry, everything will be fine", she said trying to console Tonks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Tonks nodded. "Yes ... I went to speak to Carlisle about it; he confirmed how many, he's got ... good hearing" she sniffed before sighing, and kissing the top of Teddy's head once again.
Tonks thought about the other night; when she had met with Carlisle once again. "I was talking to him last night aswell ... He told me what Remus had said" she mumbled in a shakey voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:06 pm

"What did he say", she asked confussed? The morning was deffiently turning into a eventful day.

She picked up any plates on the table, washing them while Tonks spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

The front door opened and Remus walked in sometime after getting the message and after Tonks's friend had a go at him for leaving.

Remus looked a little ragged as he walked into where they all where. He looked from one to the other and then to Tonks and narrowed his eyes a little at her " you left me for over a month.. to look after Teddy.. you knew I was tired and weak.. I just had one of your friends lechuring me on my parenting and how bad I was to you.. you did it to me.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :

House : Looking After The Baby.. - Page 3 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:55 pm

Pandora almost dropped the plate she was washing when Remus entered the kitchen.

She knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight wehn Remus and Tonks finally came face to face. She ushered the children out of the room. Sending them upstairs with the nannie.

"Remus, I don't think she had a choice in the matter", she mumbled...walking back into the kitchen. Bracing herself for another explosive conversation. Which she really didn't want to be a part of..but she had to help Tonks. She was scared of Remus's reaction anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 pm

"I am her husband.. there was no reason for her not to tell me about a mission.. I wouldn't go telling any.. just as long as I knew I thought she was dead for merlin's sake.. and earlier I was told she was having triplets, but that is a load of lies.. just those vampires trying to get me back.. sticking their noses into other peoples lives.. I was called a bad father.. why I left here.. that was the final straw.." he said looking from Tonks to Pandora.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:09 pm

"I know Remus. It is between the two of you and by no means do I mean to get in the middle of your business, she said as she walked to a cabinete pulling out a bottle of whiskey.
It was still early, but she didn't care. She pulled out two glasses, pouring the whiskey in both of them. Then she offered Remus a glass. She knew Hunter wouldn't drink this early. Though it seemed lately her and Remus were the two drinking most of the time. She sighed taking a drink...not sure what to say. he did have every right to be upset..but at who. the Ministry or Tonks or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:13 pm

"Well you were the ones.. you and Hunter.. making me out to be a bad parent.. a bad father.. that is why I left.. I said that.. so you have been a part of this for sometime..it still hurts me to know what happened when I was away before Tonks joined the order.... I was heart broken.. I hate leaving and hate others leaving.. encase something happens... like this.. I can't look after anymore children..."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:21 pm

She sat her drink down and just looked at Remus shocked.

"Never have I ever said anything about your parenting skills. I have been right here for you and Teddy. I know why you had to leave yesterday. I know you have to leave on full moons, especially if you don't have the potion..which by the way I offered. I am no part of any problems. I have tried to help and make things easier for you. How does my helping you, get twisted into..You saying I said anything about you being a bad parent. I'm simply appauled Remus and hurt", she said turning away from him.

"And if you don't already know. Tonks is under the unbreakable vow", she said without looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:29 pm

"Well you or Hunter said I was when I was drunk before I left.. and I shouted said I was a bad..example.. there for a bad father..that is why I left.. not because of the full moons.. it's not for a few more nights yet" he said scowling at her before taking the glass and gulping it back.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:56 pm

She turned to look at Remus. sadned she said..."Remus..that wasn't me and never take words said in the moment of heat to heart. I know you better than anyone here. I know what your capable of..and if I give you a hard time. ...well it's becasue I love you. So ask you to please stop twisting words...I am here for you always have been. Even though we are not together as we once was..doesn't mean I don't care", she said feeling frustrated and really not sure what to say anymore..seemed everything was getting more difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:02 pm

"You don't love me.. never did you say you know me better than others here.. but if you knew me then you wouldn't have just thought I was gone.. you know I come back.. and I had the ring.. ready... then he came alone... I can;t cope with anymore children it will be the death of me.. and I am not twisting words its others making and acting as though that is what I am, putting ideas in my head" Remus put the empty glass down and then got the bottle and poured some out.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Tonks sighed and listened to him; flinching every so often. "Leave Carlisle out of it" she muttered. "Least he took the time to talk to me; see how I feel" she added on not looking up at him. "I wasn't given a choice in the matter, and I wasn't allowed to tell someone where I'd gone or why" she explained. "And as for me leaving you for a month, you did the same. At least I stayed with our son; not leaving him with someone else!"
Tonks bit her lip, then shook her head. "I am not killing these children; and no Carlisle wasn't lying when he told you how many I was having, so don't give him a hard time!" she snapped, before going quite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Remus looked from Tonks to Pandora feeling sick to his stomach ".. you are both the same... split up and meet mister perfect... where I am in the wrong.. never understand... well I can see what is going on.. just fine.... how could I be there Tonks... when you couldn't tell me..." he said looking at her with hurt and anger in his eyes.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum