Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Looking After The Baby..

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking After The Baby..

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:51 pm

Tonks shook her head violently. "I haven't split up and I never left 'Mr Perfect' as you put it; I just met a good friend and that's all Carlisle will ever be" she said in a whisper. "He has Esme; his soul mate. Plus I would never leave you" she insisted, then bit her lip again.
Tonks closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them. "What is going on Remus?" she asked, seeming almost angry at an accusation, though she didn't know whether she'd read it wrong. "I didn't expect you to be there, I just expected you to be here when I returned; like I was for you." By now she was almost in tears and wanted to walk out, to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:53 pm

"Fine..I'm not arguing", she said simply sitting down in her chair. This was one of those times she wished she was invisable. She ran a hand through her hair as Tonks and Remus shared cold words.

"I just wish we didn't have these arguments. I can't take it anymore."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Remus put his head in his hands "..I don't know Tonks.. he seemed to act like he knows you.. very sure of himself..making me out to be a monster.." He then looked over to Pandora ".. how do you think I feel? sick of this.. why it was better in the forest.. more laid back and free..." he took his whiskey and sat himself down feeling weak and unsteady. "..I was here till the other day when I left.. so can't say I left you before.. I did wait.. did all I could to find you.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

House : Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Tonks sighed. "He has a certain ... charm" she said pausing to find the right word before continuing. "He felt like someone I've known all my life; someone who I could talk to and he'd listen, you know" she said biting her lip. Hearing the word sick; she pushed herself up and passed Teddy to Pandora, before running out the room and up the stairs; hand over mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Remus looked around and looked at Tonks as she spoke again but it wasn't making him feel any better ".. he is a vampire.. they trick people into getting their food.. get people close to them before being able to bite.." He watched her leave and then sat back with his whiskey.He didn't feel like himself.. he felt angry, wild and just not is old, happy calm self... too much had happened over a short time and he was confused...
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Tonks stumbled back in awhile later; looking ghostly, though not as pale as she usually did when being sick. She sighed as she listened to him then shook her head as she sat down. "He's different. He hated himself when he was reborn and tried to kill himself. But he found out he could feed off of Animals, be different from the rest. He's not fed on a human for 333 years" she said before sighing. "He listens to me ... you ... if you don't like something, you tune out" she said truthfully before sighing. "I'll go if you want me too; I'll find a way to manage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

"..I never tune out!" he snapped getting up from his chair "I never liked myself after being bit and I never killed a soul!.. I listen to others and help them.. but I can see I am not good enough nor can get anything right.." Remus slipped his ring off and walked to the doors to leave the room "..I am leaving.. coming here was a waste of time.... other than finding out what people really think of me..."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:04 pm

She jumped up still holding Teddy. She took his hand and led him into another room.

"Remus...please. You can't just walk away..you can't resolve things be leaving. please lets let you both calm down then try to talk things through, she pleaded with him.

'Just take a time out to think...please dont be so rash. Put your ring back on...I'm sure you don't want to do this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:09 pm

"..What is there to talk over... you have heard what she said.. and you didn't hear what that Vampire said.. she likes him.. he is better than me.. well as she said.. so why am I here? you left me.. Tonks doesn't see me as I see myself and I know she like him and he likes her....."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:11 pm

Tonks nodded. "You ... You're doing it again" she breathed, fighting back the tears. "You shout, you don't like it when I talk about other men." She bit her lip, regretting what she said, but she needed to say it, otherwise this would never get sorted out.
"You only listen if you like what they're saying; You'd listen to me now otherwise" she muttered, the tears now falling freely down her face. "I love you and always will, but you never listen. You didn't want to know whether I wanted to keep the babies or not, you just said I can't, but I'm not killing them." She too stood up and walked out of his view, before sliding to the floor and placing her head in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Hunter came into his home to the sound of yelling once, more, he sighed and placed Linden down telling him to head upstairs with his sister, who he had taken out for the day, he followed the voices and saw Tonks, Pandora and to his surprise Remus, he looked to Pandora and raised his eyebrow briefly typical arguments, he sighed and said nothing heading to the kitchen to put the kettle on he wasn't going to even try to help after what happend last time
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:22 pm

"I never said to kill them.. never said that!" he said walking after her, looking down at her as she slid down "I said I couldn't cope and it would ber the death of me.. as In I will be far to tired to do much of anything looking after them all..never said I wouldn't love them! nor would have them killed! you are the one not listening to me! and do you blame me? when Pandora left with Hunter.. leaving me with the engagement ring.. to then have you vanish.. then for me to find out you are very good friends with a vampire you just met.. and seem to have a bond with.. and seems to be a lot nicer than me! can you blame me for feeling insecure!"
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:30 pm

"Yes I can blame you, because if you listened he has a wife, and I have you!" she snapped, feeling angry. "Can't I have friends anymore?" she asked in a tone she didn't know. She sighed, and stood up, before walking past both him and Pandora, and leaving to the garden; not wanting to fight anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:35 pm

"I knew this would happen..." he said after Tonks left "... I ruin everything...she deserves to be happy and I am taking it away.." Remus was still holding the ring and looked at it before putting it down on the side ".. think I should go back to the forest.. or do something.. can;t stay here.. just want to find some peace.. would like to be happy too but that doesn't happen to people like me.. for long.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:41 pm

"There remus..he is married. You two really need to communicate more. Please talk this through...I know I would never walk away from hunter so easily..only if there was nothing left to say or do. After I had tried everything. You can't just simply forget you two made a vow to eachother.. Bad or good or even worse. To be there for one another", she sated before leaving the two to sort it out. It was time for her to get out of their argument and let them sort it. best as they could...though she worried without her there. they would simply quit and walk away.

She walked into the kitchen and greeted Hunter with a small smile and a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:46 pm

Remus bit at his arm after she left from frustration not knowing what to do with himself he could feel his curse taking over making him want to just lash out ay anything he saw, but he tried to hold it back but it wasn't going to last forever..
"I LISTEN TO HER I WOULD HAVE DONE ANYTHING FOR HER.. SHE WENT AWAY.. I HAD TO TOO... YET I AM THE ONE GETTING THIS TREATMENT! THERE IS NOTHING TO SORT OUT.. AND MARRIED PEOPLE CAN GO OFF THE TRACK WITH OTHERS! I KNOW WHAT VAMPIRES ARE LIKE!" he said after pandora walked away. He kicked the cabinate before going to find his son...
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Hunter reamined in the kitchen hearing the conversation but not saying anything although he wanted to he held his tounge, and poured the hot water into his charmoline herbal tea, he turned around feeling Pandora head his way and enter he smiled instantly and returned the kiss "not good i'm guessing?" as if in answer he winced at the outburst and sighed again"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Tonks sighed as she heard shouting coming from the house; he seemed to be like this a lot now, always shouting, it got to her. To her, it seemed like he was trying to accuse her of having an affair; with Carlisle., or at the very least something had happened with them. To her he was like a brother she'd never had.
Tonks slumped down and sighed, biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:11 pm

"Yes that bad", she said flinching when Remus kicked the cabinet.

"She placed a hand to the side of his face and smiled lovingly. "I could never argue or fight with you that way. It would tear my heart out. I love you way to much...to ever walk away from you. But for only a moment to pull myself together", she said laying her head over on his shoulder. Greatful they didn't fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 pm

he nodded in understanding then looked to Pandora with a smile, he kissed her palm "i know, and i wouldn't fight that bad with you if we somehow did, i wouldn't give up, know that" he said kissing her once and pulling her into a one arm intimate hug given he held his tea in his other hand
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 pm

Tonks sighed and forced herself up off of the floor. She trudged into the kitchen reluctantly and looked at Pandora and Hunter. "Erm ... I was wondering whether you would allow me to invite Edward; he's a vampire, to help prove to Remus I'm not seeing Carlisle" she said in a mousey whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:10 pm

Remus looked around and saw Tonks come in and he walked through with Teddy in his arms and a bag. "..Edward.. he didn't say much when I saw him earlier in the forest.. unlike that other one.." he said with a frown.
"I am going and taking Teddy with me.. going to get somewhere to live and a job.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

"Carlisle has a name; and Edward will back me up on not having an affair with Carlisle" she muttered, before noticing Teddy. "You're not taking Teddy anywhere" she snapped, her hair turning bright red. "Teddy is our son, and is still being breastfed" she added on, before pulling out her wand. Without waiting for a reply from Pandora or Hunter, she sent a patronus to Edward to say where to go and that he was needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 pm

"Well I want to look after him.. just started to bond with him and.. you might not be cheating.. but you have said things about me and then about him and it makes me think I am nothing...someone you just meet seems so much better than me and you have known me for years now...I find it hard to trust people.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:56 pm

"I don't care, he's staying with me ... please ... don't take him" she said, her voice breaking. Tears were already streaming down her face. "You can see him whenever you want, but he needs me. What will you do on the full moons?" she asked, still pleading.
"What would you do if Edward came? As in, how would you feel about him?" she asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum