Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Looking After The Baby..

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking After The Baby..

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Hunter after tucking the twins in for bed finally he made his way back down stairs, silently he went to the kitchen not saying anything as he flicked the kettle on and prepared a herbal tea for himself, he looked and saw Pandora drinking, he sighed silently and waited for the kettle to boil
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:31 pm

She felt Hunters presence and looked into the coridores seeing him in the kitchen. She frowned...hating what he came home to. Usually he came home to hugs and kisses from his family. today he didn't. She slowly made her way into the kitchen.

She stood in the doorway..admirring him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:34 pm

he poured the now boiled water into his tea pot and looked up seeing Pandora, he gave a small smiled and put the tea bag in the bin, he was silent for a moment sippining his tea he looked to Pandora "it's me right? Remus does hate me?" he sighed and added "becasue i have you.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :
Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:36 pm

Remus went back into the living room and got a bottle before going into the kitchen without saying a word and getting a bag and filling it up with food and a bottle of water. He walked around in silence, but didn't look at all happy.

He then walked past Hunter on the way out, pushing against him as he went to get his cloak to leave the mansion.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :

House : Looking After The Baby.. - Page 2 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:39 pm

Hunter moved slightly under the push he put his tea dow "Remus you can't leave.." he said looking down "yes you hate me i understand why and how, but you cannot leave this late, atleast sleep here tonight then i won't- we won't stop you leaving tomorrow, and what of Teddy? what if Tonks returns to find you deserting your Son? some father you would be.." he said calmly and looked to Remus expecting another outburst
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:45 pm

".. you know what kind of father I am already... one that sets bad examples.. one who shouted, gets drunk and is never around.. he has you.. Pandora already said she would look after him." he looked over to the window to see it was getting dark ".. full moon soon, be too dangerous to stay with him anyway.. you have the money and room.. I can't take him where I am going."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Pandora had , had enough. Without even thinking...she flipped out.

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR RUDNESS...DO WHAT YOU LIKE!", she said slaming a whiskey bottle into the floor and storming out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:55 pm

he stood there silent watching he glanced to Remus "if not for me then for Pandora, stay here tonight and you can go if you wish tomorrow, i have only told you want i know, sorry i can't help you further" he said then went after Pandora he took her wrist and turned her to face him "Pandora, calm, please, we don't need you loosing temper too, " he looked to her resting a hand to her cheek "Remus is going though a hard time, i accept what he's cold me, i understand why he hates me, but that is my fault and burdan and not your's he doesn't hate you so don't make him, come, lets go back and talk and discuss this like alduts should"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:57 pm

"..I can't done anything wrong.. " he said after she shouted at him, then winced as the bottle smashed. "....thank you Hunter... look what you have caused" he said sneering at him. ".. you could have told me everything.. then this wouldn't of happened!"
He opened the door after putting the cloak on and slipped out, closing the door behind himself with a loud bang before leaving to the forest.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:03 pm

Hunter glared after remus for a moment then looked back to Pandora "I'm sorry.." he sighed "i can't seem to do anythign right" he chuckled without humor and shook his head "are you alright?" he asked softly letting his hands rest on her arms lightly
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:06 pm

She didn't want to fight with Hunter as he came after her. She relented to him. She hung her head and rubbed her forehead with her hand.

"I know...IWeve done all we can..but it's never enough...", she said trying to calm her breathing and temper down.

"I don't know what else to do. He keeps attacking us..for not being able to do more. Taking his issues and problems out on us."

"Jealous or not...one needs to be respectful", she said seeing him walk out the door to angry to care at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:09 pm

he nodded not sure what to say "It's my fault, i didn't plan to take you from him.." he added and looked down with a sigh "some Auror i am" he chuckled again without humor "i've only tried to help, thats all i know how to my past my present all ive ever done is help, no disrespect to Remus i understand it's not easy, and i know i won't understand what he is going through, but this is not anyway to handle it."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 pm

"Don't let him make you feel guilty. There was no me and him when we got together. I was alone. I can't deal with this anymore. I want my peaceful and loving home back. I have changed..he's right. For once I am happy. If thats so awful..then I don't care", she said throwing her arms around him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:27 pm

he listend to her and slide his arms around her back hugging her in return "you desere happiness, Remus should see that, see that your happy and leave it at that, i'm sorry if i came between you and Remus, it wasn't my intention, i'll keep out of it, if it makes things any better?" he offered then brushed hair from her face and kissed her cheek "i want you happy, as do the twins.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:35 pm

"You make me happy, she said as she nuzzled into his embrace her cheek against his chest.

"You and my beautiful children are my life...my source of happiness. You are my husband and if he can't get over that fact..maybe i was dislussional to think Remus and I could remain friends. He's jealous..I guess becasue I am happy and he isn't. I don't know...I'm so frustrated and confussed", she said with a sigh. "Except I know that I love you..."

"Lets talk about extending our family", she said rasing her head up and looking at him with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:41 pm

he held her still and kissed the top of her head "i'm glad i do, and i want you to reamin happy" he kissed her head again just holding her as she spoke

"and you are mine and the Childrens life, and we will always be there for you no matter what, Remus has his reasons no doubt, you can't begrudge him for his opinions even though they may hurt," he nodded and shrugged "perhaps he is, and i understand why, such a beauty like you, who would not be jelous" he smiled "i'll help you and the children as much as i can i give you my word."

he then raised and eyebrow looking to her "what?" he asked he had nearly forgotten himself "extend it..you mean.." he trailed of wondering
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:51 pm

She smiled.."Yes I mean...I have decided to have another child", she said softly.

"Why not make our family bigger. We are happy, aren't we, and we have alot to give. Another child to share it all with sounds like a wonderful idea."

"Though I do not enjoy being sick and not able to duel if the need arises. I just do not like being weak", she laughed.

"We can start when ever you like", she said grinning to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:19 pm

he looked to her as if processing it, then he smiled "wonderful" he said kissing her once "another child.." he smiled and looked to her with a nod pleased.

"I love the idea,i'm glad you want to, but i don't want to make it seem like i'm pushing you" he said then with a smile "twins? triplets? quradlets?" he chuckled lightly

"it will hardly be for long, and you can help to a degree, i'll wait on you hand and foot, promise" he kissed her gently once "i'm glad, truely to have another child with you.."

he then chuckled at her words and with a small smile he replied "i'm ready when you are."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

"Ohh please, no not tripleats or quadruplets", she laughed.

She looked to him with a rise eye brow and grinned. She then took his hand.

"What do you say, we retire for the night and talk about it upstairs", she said leaning up to him kissing him softly and lovingly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:38 pm

he smiled "damn" he chuckled slightly "joking i wouldn't ask that of you" he smiled

he met her expression and grinned knowing exactly what she ment as Pandora took his hand

"an early night..hmm" he smiled "i like the idea, of talking more upstairs" he smiled to her and met her kiss half way "mmm, the twins are asleep.." he said softly "so possible twins then?" he chuckled slightly
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 pm

She gave him a look like she couldn't believe he said that.."Lets not push it", she said then smiled to him.

"Yes..come on", she said pulling him out of the kitchen.

She grabbed a bottle of wine on the way up the stairs..as she tip toed..hoping not to wake anyone up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm

he laughed slightly following her up he shrugged "worth a try " he mused following her still he smiled pleased he listend but didn't here anyone stirring apart from the twins small snoring in sync, he chuckled a little more at it, the past few miniute forgotten filled with some dream, this is what he wanted to come home too, he smiled when they reached the bedroom, still as imaculate as before
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 pm

She peaked in on all the children...even little Teddy slept quietly in his crib. The nannie sitting in a rocking chair asleep at his cribside.

She smiled walking on to their room..pulling him in and closing the door quietly behind her.

She sighed in relief looking back to Hunter from the door. So far so good..everything was peaceful as it should be.

She then ran into his arms...forgetting everything that had happend that evening...it was finally their time time to be alone.

She then flicked her wand one last time before laying it down, turning out the lights..the only source of light came from the flickering fireplace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm

Albus had been listening to the conversation, he then knew when he would have to go. He smiled to the rest and said "I must go." He nodded and turned and started walking towards the door, waving at Pandora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:30 pm

The next morning she had all the children up and dressed eating breakfast. She held Teddy feeding him his bottle as the twins clumsely ate their breakfast. She hadn't heard from Remus. She assumed he was now in the forset.

Occassionaly she sipped on her cup of tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum