Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 3 Empty Re: Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:59 pm

"It is not my fault, that you cared about people's thoughts, and so brought that with you. In honesty, it is a good gift to have; At least those who are lying cannot get away with it" he explained with a smile. "But on the other hand, when I think these thoughts; you cannot escape them" he laughed. Carlisle shrugged. "Either way, I'm compassionate, so I could easily live it down. Emmett gets the same treatment." Carlisle laughed then nodded. "I cannot help, how I feel towards my wife; though I notice you seem to slip out the house everytime one of us wants sexual intercourse" he smirked. He then watched Esme with aww.
"I am incredibly happy, spending time with Edward; and also now that you are here" he said with a smile, then nodded. "Nothing interesting" he said in agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:05 pm

"Alright, so you wouldn't mind me joining in?" she smiled warmly, wrapping her arms around Carlisle and smiling to her son. "Surely your not embarressed talking about Carlisle and I.." Esme trailed off and laughed heartily so as not to make Edward uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Carlisle smiled. "Of course we don't" he replied, placing a arm around Esme, continuing to smile. "I don't think Edward's embarressed about talking about yourself and I, but more what we think about each other" he explained with a smirk. "Though I shall try and refrain from thinking about you when Edward is nearby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 pm

Edward muttered many words he darent' repeated some a few sware words ofter a mutter of a string of words one sounding like 'stupid mother and father wrog, so wrong snd in front of the children to' he grummbled and walked on a few strides away of there thoughts though it didn't help, he turned around to face the two of them "coming? and i'll have you know Carlisle Jasper too often leaves the room"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:26 pm

"Well, it'll be very difficult to keep my thoughts off of you, Dear." Esme smiled, looking to her husband and son. "I'm sure Edward knows just how it feels to be incapable of keeping his thoughts off of a certain someone." she said looking to Edward, so happy that he'd found love in Faith, just like she had in Carlisle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Carlisle smirked. "Edward, have you forgotten we have super sensitive hearing; and I would not like to hear you say those words again" he said sternly, his eyes baring into him. "I know Jasper leaves, though Alice never usually comes home that night" he smirked then nodding. "Yes we are."
Carlisle then nodded. "I shall find it hard; but shall try. And his love for Faith is strong; he probably thinks the things we do" he said in agreement, before kissing her cheek again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:34 pm

"Probably, some day he and Faith will be like us." Esme smiled, knowing how strong Faith and Edwards relationship was. She walked along side Carlisle, still a few steps behind Edward, amused still by Edward's reaction to the mention of sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Carlisle smirked. "They already are" he said with a glance over to Edward. Carlisle wasn't going to tell Esme, it was Edward's job. He continued to think about Esme, but managed to keep his thoughts clean for Edward's sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Edward stopped again and muttered in a fluent French one he hoped Carlisle couldn't speak "not at all amusing, and yes Father i will" he rolled his eyes in a near typical teenager fashion he then glanced to Carlisle and nodded as if knowing what was ment, he looked to Esme, and shifted his gaze down he didn't know how Esme would take such news "Faith..is..with child..my child" he said then looked up glancing to Carlisle and looking to Esme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Stopping in front of Edward, she looked up to him and didn't quite know what to say. "Faith is..pregnant, right.." Esme looked to Carlisle and asked "Will Faith be alright? During the pregnancy?" she asked concerned. As usual, a smile crept upon Esme's delecate face as she looked to Edward, how proud she was of him.."You'll make a wondeful father Dear."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:00 pm

"French isn't my strongest subject, Edward, but still ..." he trailed off knowing Edward could hear what he was thinking. "Good" he said quickly before kissing Esme; then tightening his grip on her. If she were to react badly, she wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Carlisle sighed, before shaking his head. "The baby is growing faster than it should be; both physically and mentally, it's ... an immortal child" he said with regrett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:02 pm

he glanced to Carlisle at Esme's question he shyed away from Esme's gaze and he fell silent obviously he didn't share the shame enthusiasum, he knew of Esme's story, and the fact that Faith had a child growing inside of her, and possibably having the child it's self, yet Edward of course wanted diffrent he wasn't at all happy, he sighed and mumbbled "i'll mee tyou two in the forest" with that he turned and went at a full run they had no hopw of catching him, but they would meet in there later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Esme became immediatly concerned for Faith, yet was still happy for her that she would be having a child, and only wanted the best for Faith and Edward. Looking to Carlisle she said "He's not happy about this..But he'll realise how wonderful having a child is.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 pm

Carlisle nodded. "He's upset by the fact that if she has the baby; she'll die. And we can't turn her whilst she'd pregnant" he explained, watching Edward run off. Carlisle then shrugged kissing her gently. "I feel, that having a child would be a joy, but I shall never know" he sighed, clearly sad; but he was happy he could spend a lifetime with Esme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Edward came to a stop a while into the forest he waited now, for Emse and Carlisle he had taken this moment to collect himself Carlilse was right none the less he would stick to the plan unfortunatly he perched on a bolder, waiting, as he sniffed the air for any scent of prey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

"As long as we have each other, and the children, we have a good life.." She said with a small sigh, remembering the child she lost all those years ago, but then there was Edward..the boy Esme cared about so much, and how she hated to see him upset or angry. "We should catch up with him." Esme said with what was noticeable a forced smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:03 am

Carlisle nodded then smiled. "Back when I was human, I wanted a son. To me he would be perfect, and if I was to be honest, Edward is a son I would of asked for, he's perfect" he said with a smile before kissing her, and interlocking their fingers.
"Yes we should" he said followed by a simple nod; looking in the direction in which Edward went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 am

Edward looked up hearing and smelling Esme as Carlisle they where close about, he reamined on the rock and just waited, and waited to catch scent of a deer or wolf, or any other animal that was not limited, with a small smirk he looked up hunched himself and launced himself up into a tree where he would now wait to surprise Carlisle and Esme as best as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 am

Linking her fingers through his she said "He really is the perfect son..I'd give anything to see him truely happy..and he's the happiest he's ever been with Faith..but now the fear that she could die.." Esme sighed, then began to try and catch up with Edward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 am

"Edward shall turn her, seconds after she's given birth; if not I shall turn her myself. I must be there though; even with effort he'll find it hard to keep his self restraint" he explained, before running along with Esme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:30 pm

waiting silent and still, he jumped from one tree to the other expertly silently and saw Esme and Carlisle with a miraculus grin he waited a moment longer perhaps he could make the jump, although the prospect of that was perhaps slim it was some form of mild amusement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Carlisle slowed down and looked around. "Edward!? Edward!? Where are you?" he shouted; knowing he'd be alright but all the same, wanted to see him fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:37 pm

at that he jumped down right behind him and half pounced on him "got you" he grinned smugly "finnaly about time too" he rolled his eyes "who said i can't get you ever, i think i did a good enough job"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:50 pm

Carlisle rolled his eyes and smirked. "The day you get me, I shall personally become your slave" he laughed, before simply tossing his son to the floor infront of him; then bending down. "Hold your breath, don't move a muscle; even your eyes, and that is when you become the deadly predator" he whispered in an almost evil sounding tone, before chuckling. "Good enough, could be better. We need a thunder storm soon" he said with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Edward landed on the floor on his back he looked to Carlisle as he bent nearer, then he raised an eyebrow "and since when do you do that, and you want to bet on thouse words? becasue i will hold them to you" he smirked and pushed himself till he was sitting up, he looked up to the dark sky and nodded "we should ask Alice"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next