Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cullen Home - Bitter Worries. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 am

Carlisle smiled; showing his brilliant white teeth. "It's like hair. When you're dead, it still keeps growing; unless of course you're a sex maniac and uses all their semen within the first 10 years of their sex life" he explained casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:23 pm

his eyes narrowed and he shifted, was he uncomfortable? "thats not really relevant you know Carlisle, and I thought when you died, your bodily functions do to, and your hair eventually falls out and stops altogether? we arn't exactly living nor are we dead, stck in Limbo i believe"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:55 pm

Carlisle let out a breath; one he had been holding whilst Edward spoke. "You see, Edward, this has everything to do with what has happened. She is pregnant and there is nothing you nor anyone else can do to change Faith's mind" he said in a tone, a different one as though he was ending the conversation. "Then you shall still have your hair grow as you will do semen!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm

he growled in defeat as if in submittance he looked to the side "she won't change her mind, stubborn as ever.." he muttered irritated slightly "what can i possibably do? i'm no father. nor father material"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 pm

Carlisle nodded a small smile spread across his face. "Edward, she's been spending a lot of time with you; and you know full well you can be just as stubborn." He shook his head. "You can be a father to the child when it's born; support Faith, and you know as well as I; you'll have to change her if she has the baby." He looked around and closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them. "You are father material" he said sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm

Edward looked to Carlisle then at the first part "I'm not as stubborn surely" he muttered then shook his head "I know i have to support her and i will, i understand the need to change her is dire life and death matter, but it is until then, how long do you suspect it will be before the.." he paused and gritted his teeth slight "..child" he managed to say "is born? and then there is the matter of watching her die as if beliveing she was dead was not enough?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:16 pm

Carlisle chuckled; a smirk on his face. "Oh, trust me Edward. I haven't known someone more stubborn; and I've met a lot of people" he said compassionately and cheerfully. Carlisle looked down with a sigh. "If she has the child; she'll be on the verge of death; her spine broken" he explained. "A few weeks; no more, it's growing quickly, faster than an hour passes by."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 pm

he flinched at the harsh reality, "it would do that? break her spinal cord?" he asked ludicriously "I will have to turn her.." he mumbbled "but not in her state, once the featus(sp?) is removed then i will, if i was to change her now who is to say how it will react and it could possibaly kill her instantly"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 pm

Carlisle sighed, then nodded. "More than likely, I've been a doctor for nearly 300 years" he mumbled, running a hand through his blonde hair as he sleeked it back. He then nodded again. "If you turned her, with the baby in her she'd die; a horrible death, possibly worse than being turned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:14 pm

"thank you Doctor for such a boost in confidence" he hissed slightly then shook his head "why was i not a sensible, teen, like many others, but i didn't think, didn't even dare imagine what could happen" he continued to walk with Carlisle "why won't she just be done with it, remove it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Carlisle sighed. "Edward, you must understand that has a doctor, it is my job to tell the truth no matter now bad it may be. But we shall find a way through this, I promise you" he said in a compassionate whisper. He smiled, not something he'd done since he'd found out about the baby. "For a teenager, whilst in such a passionate embrace, shall forget everything around him, except the passionate feelings, he may feel for his true love" he said with a smile, thinking about himself and Esme.
Carlisle once again sighed. "Once again; it's apart of you and herself, I wouldn't want Esme to get rid of her child, if it were, no matter how it would turn out" he explained. "It's an act of love, for both you and your baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Edward nodded and sighed he stopped leaning on a near by tree "yes..i understand i should of been more careful though he admitted, no matter how it was, after many years of developing my self control, to go and loose it near enough in the heat of the moment and the consequence happens to be Faith's possible death, and she knows that, yet she would still have the..child"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:22 pm

Carlisle nodded and sighed. "Edward, you know neither you nor I can change her mind, so we may as well give in. If this child is what she wants, then I suppose it's the child she shall get" he explained soothingly and compassionately. "You're a young boy Edward, you're supposed to enjoy the intimate feelings you can have now, though your human life has ended."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:32 pm

he looked to the side thoughtful "I know that, as much as it is right, or as much as we wish too, "he sighed "perhaps so Carlisle, but there should still be the matureness and care, no matter the sensation of moment," he shook his head "i often forget she is just human.. i should of waited"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:46 pm

"You cannot make up the mind of another, no matter how many of their thoughts you can read; though Faith seems to be an exception" he said simply, rubbing the crease in his forehead as he frowned. "Edward enjoy yourself; for a vampire such as yourself, who has found it hard to find love then you shouldn't regret the consequences, no matter how bad."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 pm

he nodded "I know, i know, your right as always" he sighed and kicked a stone "thank you" he muttered then looked up "honestly thank you, you have done so much for me, i don't know why, but i'm truely greatful, thank you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm

A small spread across Carlisle's face as he nodded, looking around with his dark charcoal eyes. "Edward, you have nothing to thank me for; I should be the one thanking you, for sticking by me, once I'd bitten you" he said, shamefully. He'd only created Edward out of loneliness and as Edward's mother had asked him too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 pm

"hardly Carlisle.." he said reffering to the time he had rebelled, and turned to killing humans although only thouse who deserved it such as muderers and rapeists(sp?) he had only returned to Carlisle becasue the guilt had only built, it was deffiantly a flaw, he still had a soul in some respects and he was very moral for a vampire, he walked with Carlisle again his own eye now a deep dark penetrating black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:17 pm

"Edward; then it seemed, well to me, a couple of days in the human world. Especially after so many of them alive" he said with a smile, then ran a hand through his golden blonde hair, slicked back like usual. He walked by Edwards side, whilst thinking about Esme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:25 pm

"still what i did back then i still can't shrug of the guilt then a few days back saving shadows life, by killing hunters, they where half-human at the most, the human side i felt guilt, such a waste of life.." he sighed then frowned and shuddered at Carlisles thoughts "must you? and i though Emmett and Rosaile was bad, even Jasper is doing it, dilibratly i don't doubt"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm

After looking for a very short while, Esme eventually caught up with Edward and Carlisle, and quietly and gracefully walked behind them. "Forgetting someone boys?" she said with a sweet sounding laugh and a warm smile, looking between them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:40 pm

"You should forget about it; though with our Pristine memories that's hard" he said with a smile, before kissing Edward in a fatherly way. "Please forget it." He smiled then nodded. "I haven't had any intimicy with her for awhile, It's good to think about it once in awhile" he replied, before smiling widely.
"Speak of the devil" he chuckled, before turning and kissing her; placing a hand on her face then pulling away. "We could never forget you, though I was quite getting caught in the moment" he admitted, with a smirk. "How is my angel?" he asked like normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 pm

"thats why you should all really try not to think about that, becasuse thouse thoughts are just..wrong.." he allowed the fatherly kiss it was almost comforting for him to have his adoptive parents care so much over every little detail "you mean please try to forget because i may slip to Emmett about it and your'll never live it down?" he chuckled then at the new topic his face twisted into one of disgust "Carlisle please! i accpet the fact you and Esme have had sexual intercourse but not the fact you wish to have sexual intercourse" he shuddered then turned around at the Farmiliuar voice "Evening Esme" he smiled his eyes black although then he looked at the two of them as if he and Faith weren't that bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 pm

Esme returned the kiss and smiled her gleaming smile. "I'm fine, and how are you, dear?" she asked before looking to Edward and hugging him warmly before saying "Hello Edward. So, what have you boys been talking about?" she asked, curious of their conversation, and brushed her long caramel hair away from her pale, flawless face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Edward returned the hug and gave Carlisle a look then he smiled as innocently as any Vampire ever could which was more or less never "nothing, nothing, nice to see you Esme are you joing up on the hunt or would you rather i leave you to alone?" he raised an eyebrow To carlisle with a miracouls smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next