Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Empty Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:46 am

They had sailed all night from England to Italy. It was finally morning and they were about to arrive at their destination. Breakfast was on the table below deck in the kitchen. They would arrive in thrity minutes to their cottages in the outskirts of Rome.

Pandora had the twins in high chairs feeding them breakfast and try to eat herself all at the same time. She knew it wouldn't be long before they would dock on the Italian shores of Rome.

"Breakfast everyone", she yelled out the door of the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 am

Tonks had been sitting on the bed, after getting herself dressed. She'd woken up at first light and had found it hard to get back to sleep. She bit her lip and watched Teddy sleep. He'd fallen asleep at about one in the morning, not leaving much time for sleep.

Tonks stood up when she heard Pandora shouted. Teddy's blanket had been lying on top of the dresser, so she picked it up and wondered over to him. She wrapped it around him, before picking him up. She held him close to her, before kissing his head then heading into the kitchenl in which she sat down at the table. "Smiles lovely" she said with a small smile; Teddy was amazing still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:02 am

Remus had been up for sometime and had been pacing up and down the desk looking at the nights sky and the sunrise, never having seen it over water before. He wanted to make the most of it, having a feeling in the pit of his stomach it might not be seen again through his tired eyes.

He turned his head to hear the voice of Pandora Gryffindor coming from below desk. He sniffed the air and could smell the eggs and bacon and his mouth watered. He swallowed before heading towards the stairs that lead down, thankfully they weren't very steep.

He walked in and looked from them all one to another "..Good morning." he said with a smile, one like he had not had for sometime, a proper smile. "It was a beautiful sunrise this morning.. not seen anything like it before.. and the food smells wonderful Pandora."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Right_bar_bleue

House : Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Gryffindor_group-1
Registration date : 2008-08-24

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:11 am

Tonks turned around and managed a small, but tired smile. "Wotcher Remus" she said, feeling a little happier than she had done earlier. She pulled a plate towards her and placed several peices of each food onto it, licking her lips. She hadn't had a proper breakfast in awhile, well since Teddy had been born.

She bit her lip and kissed the top of Teddy's head before eating some of the bacon and after several chews of it, swallowed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:12 am

Pnadora looked from the twins and smiled..."Morning Tonks...hope you got some sleep."

Remus then entered as she was cleaning the twins up from their messy eating.

"Yes I know..the sunrise is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy to see a smile on your face, thats not forced, she said with a grin. Thrilled to see Remus more relaxed and happy.

"Let's eat and get ready for our lovely holiday in Rome", she said going to the sink with the twins plates and washing them up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:16 am

Remus took a small tea plate and put a small amount of bubble and squeak on it for Teddy to have, not knowing if he had been fed or not.

He then took his own plate and began to pile the food on have something of everything, like at a carvery or at a buffet. He then took a seat and pulled on the shirt he had burrowed from James' closet at Number Twelve, to try and loosen it before his large breakfast. ".. the heat is certainly a lot more.. well noticeable here." he said looking from Tonks to Pandora.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:22 am

Tonks smiled. "About 5, better than most nights" she said with a shrug. Tonks bit her lip and sighed a little; knowing Remus hadn't spent a lot of time with Teddy and obviously didn't realise he was still on milk for the time being.

Tonks finished eating and stood up, looking around slightly. She would of stayed there to feed him, but was still a little self concious. "I'm erm ... going to go feed Teddy" she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:30 am

Remus looked back to Dora as he took a large bite out of a sausage ".. I just tried feeding him, not sure he likes that bubble and squeak, I love the stuff though." he said looking to Pandora not wanting to upset her, or take things to heart.

Remus nodded in reply to Dora though "well if you think he will.." Remus then took his tea and sipped it before going back to his large fry up. "how are you this morning Pandora.. twins seem quiet.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 am

Tonks sighed. "Remus, he's breast fed" she said rather nervously, shuffling her feet. Tonks smiled. "Oh he will, he likes his food, bit like his father" she added on before kissing Remus on his cheek. "Lovely cooking by the way, Pandora" she explained; her smile never faultering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:34 am

She laughed.."Tell me about it. I woke up hot and sweaty. I turned on the ac to cool the cabins down. Never have to bother at home. But it will be nice a complete new scenery and most importantly...no death eaters", she laughed...like that thought.

"Okay Tonks, hopefully Teddy will give you a break soon", she said as Tonks got up to leave. "Thank you Tonks", she said with a warm smile."

She then looked back to Remus..."I'm very good Remus. How about yourself? Well they can be quiet for some length of time...when they get to the point of being to hyper I let the nannies take them to play, if I'm to busy."

"We brought two nannies to help with all the children..and they are very experienced at keeping babies...I done all the back ground work before hiring them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:40 am

Remus nearly choked on the sausage meat when Tonks said this and then about his, liking for food. He used his tea to knock it down, but by then she had left the room.

He looked to Pandora and smiled a little more forced "That is good Pandora.. but we have a few days to get used to this heat.. just like being in a oven.. not too bad.." he said chuckling before gulping some more bacon down and fried bread. "Nannies?.. well if it helps us all.. then that is good, thank you.." he took his tea and drank some more..

Remus turned back to Pandora and sighed ".. is there something the matter with her which she isn't telling me?" Remus put his fork down thinking it might be she didn't find him attractive.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 am

Tonks rolled her eyes and smiled. "I wish, he seems to sleep during the day and is wide awake at night" she said happily, then bit her lip. "No problem" she said, continuing to smile. She turned on her heel and left the room, heading back to their cabin.

Tonks sat down on the bed, and lifted up her shirt before allowing Teddy to suckle; which he did greedily as though he'd never been fed before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:50 am

"Yes it will be a nice change in any event. She listened to Remus as she sipped her tea.

"I just think she's tired Remus. Taking care of a baby with it's days and night mixed up. i just hope she lets the nanies take care of tedy so you two can enjoy yourselves on our trips out, sight seeing and eating at nice restaurants."

A nnanie then came in and took the twins to get them dressed and ready for the day.

"Is there anything special you would like to do in Rome", she asked Remus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:56 am

"..Well I have hardly been able to see my son seeing as I was working on a mission before I got back and just before we decided to come away, here..only held him once no wonder why he doesn't trust me.."

Remus took his fork and started to eat again to take his mind off it a little. "I really don't know Pandora..never been anywhere like this before think I will just do what you and Hunter, and Dora want to do.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:01 am

Tonks continued to feed Teddy, closing her eyes in the process. She bit her lip nervously, and smiled as Teddy held her little finger in his hand. She watched him feed for about ten minutes, before coaxing him off and lowering her shirt.

Tonks lay him on the bed, before getting his T-shirt and shorts from the draw and removing his pyjama's, then changing his undergrow. She put on his clothes, then some socks and shoes, before picking him up again, and placing the dirty clothes into the suitcase.

Tonks bit her lip once more, before leaving the cabin and going back into the kitchen, burping Teddy as she sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:08 am

Remus looked up as Tonks and Teddy came in and frowned a little at her, wondering what she was doing to Teddy. ".. Tonks? what are you doing to him,, you'll make him sick.." Remus bit his lip and put the knife and fork down on the empty plate.

"... Pandora asked us what we would like to do while we are in Rome.. I don't know what you can do there.. so I am happy to do what ever you want..and... is there something the matter.. you don't seem yourself since I got back.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 am

Tonks continued to pat Teddy on the back as his head lay on her shoulder like a pillow. "I'm burping him Remus, you have to after every feed" she explained biting her lip nervously. She had to cut him some slack, but after having endless nights with little sleep, she was in a rather bad mood.

Tonks closed her eyes and continued to pat his back, rubbing it every so often and kissing him on the head,

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:16 am

"Fine.. I know that now.. but what about my other question you didn't answer, what is the matter, is it something I did? done.. am? you need to tell me, because I don't know.." he said trying to stay calm too.

He pushed himself out of the chair and hobbled over to the kettle to make himself come more tea.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:21 am

Tonks shook her head. "It's not you, it's the endless nights of no sleep, it takes a toll. I've had about 25 hours in a month" she mumbled, rubbing her head. "I love you, and I always will; don't let anything ever change that" she explained quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:39 am

"Well I have been on missions Tonks, you know that.. I am the only one who can go in that forest and stand some chance with them.. I rather have been there with you and Tonks.. I have hardly seen him... I don't know how you put up with me or what you see in me..." He said looking down at himself, at how he had changed over these short years.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:44 am

Tonks nodded. "I know you have, still didn't stop this little rascal keeping me up all night" she said with a smile. "Then this holiday is perfect for you to spend time with him" she added on simply, running a hand through Teddy's hair. "I see you for you" she explained truthfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 am

"I don't understand that.. and Pandora has Nannies to look after the kids, said this holiday was for us to relax and just be together.. that is what this holiday, honeymoon is meant to be.. but I will when we get back Home.. you and him mean everything to me.." he said walking back with his tea and putting a arm around her.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 am

Tonks nodded. "I'll have to leave with them some milk then" she said with a shrug, then kissed Teddy on top of the head. "Together, a word I haven't heard in a long time" she said with a smile. Tonks nodded. "When we get home then, and I know, you mean the world to me and Teddy aswell. Tonks smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, rocking Teddy in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Pandora had started packing back up what few things she had taken from their suitcases. She stood in the middle of the bedroom beside the bed with clothes layed on the bed that needed folding and packed.

After she had everything packed up, she took a shower and put on a light weight white dress and a matching sunhat for the hot day in Rome. She looked like a muggle now, as she stood in the mirror fixing herself up with light makeup so she didn't look to pale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Tonks closed her eyes as she leant agaisn't Remus, before sitting up slightly. She was wearing her usual doc martin boots and jeans, with a white t-shirt. Teddy was wearing a small cap as to keep the sun off of his head and neck.

Tonks looked around a little before frowning. "I'll need to pack the thing I got out of the suitcase" she said biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next