Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:23 am

Hunter once dress slipped out from the toilets he checke dhis hair before leaving and straighted his clothes, casually he slipped out of the resturante, and smiled to Pandora "well that was certainly an...adranaline rush" he laughed lightly
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:29 am

She laughed and hugged him. "Yes...it was very fun", to say the least.

"Shall we go now hun...I have no clue where Remus and Tonks are off to. Just hope their having fun. Lets go walking on the beach. I'm not ready to go back to the cottage just yet. I'm enjoying my special time with my wonderful husband."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 am

he returned the hug and smiled then begun to walk with her, his arm around her back "I'm sure they are, did you see how fast they left the place?" he laugehd and smiled and walked with her "hmm a walk on the beach, why not?" he smiled again and kissed her head "i'll always be happy to spend time with you"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:49 am

"Yeah I guess they are off having their honeymoon finally, she laughed,

"I could never get tired of spending time with you my love", she said kissing his cheek.

They walked toward the cottage close to the sand beach now.

"Let's walk close to the edge so the waves can roll over our feet", she said grinning slipping her shoes off and banishing them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:57 am

he laugehd alittle and walked with her "i think it's about time too"

he smiled and laughed once agin "oh how you tease, without even knowing you do" he smiled and held her close with one arm taking of his own and banishing them

they walked in content silence as he saw the cottage he padded near the sea and watched it thoughtfully
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 am

She looped a arm through his and hugged up against him..."I love you, so, so very much, she said in a low sweet voice and a kisson the cheek.

She watched the waves roll in, in all their beauty....then spoke again.

"Do you wanna go skinny dipping...she looked up at the starry shy and the half moon, then around.

"I don't see anyone around", she said with a cheeky smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:09 am

he smiled and returned the kiss on the cheek "and i love you very very very very much" he laughed gently holding her close with one arm still

he was silent fo a moment listening and watching breathign in the fresh sea air

Hunter then look to her "tut tu tut, my my my Pandora we are full of stanima today arn't we, i know what your thinking" he grinend and nudged her "not that i complain.." he added smiling
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 am

"Well maybe we should just sit down and take in such a beautiful night...theres always tomorrow night", she said putting her arms around him.

"I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:21 am

"mm tomorrow night i think, i'll have much more life" he laughed lightly he smiled his arms around her waist he then chuckled again at her words "i can agree that too, " he paused for a moment, chewing on his lip he then look to Pandora "ive..been wanting to ask you..tell you actually.." he thought for a moment how to word it he sighed and said "Pandora..i wuld like..possibaly another child.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:29 am

"But...but..we have three, she said stumbling over her words. Are you sure you would like another", she asked, almost shocked?

"I love you and woul do anything in the world for you...but this is something I must really think about", she said as she laid her head on his chest hearing his heart beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 am

"techniclaly two of mine.. but three yes.." he sighed and nodded "i would like another yes." he said softly

Hunter nodded "yes of course i know that, comepletly and understand that it's as mush as your decision more then it is mine..i understand thought, take all the time you need." he said kissing her head and hugging her close
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 am

"I guess it's now or never..then. Would'nt want the age gap to be to far between the twins. And if it's what you want...I could never deny wanting your babies. I love you and the more the merrier then", she said squessing him back.

"We better go check on remus and Tonks", she said lookiong back to the cottage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 am

"wait Pandora, " he said "i know i said i want one, i would like on yes, but if you don't then that fine i compeletly understand..i want you to think about this really, and age gap? what diffrence will it make?" he laughed little "christian is 11, the twins are nearly 1 atleast..Pandora..i want you to really think about this..please?" then he nodded "yeah, Tonks and Remus.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:55 am

She looked up to him and smiled softly. "What better way to show the world how much we love one another, than having lots of babies together. Nothing says we are more commited to one another than that. I'm fine with it..really..I am," she said meeting his lips softly.

She then took his hand...lets go get some rest...I'm tired and i know you are to hun. We can talk more later. She then took his hand and started walking up the steps to the cottage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:58 am

he stayed silent and would talk more, later he followed Pandpra up the steps then to the bedrrom where they slept he stiffled a small yawn , and even a stretch "talk mote later..yeah alright..i just don't want to force you into it " he shurgged then wnet to lay on the ben on his stomach withouth undressing he was out near straight after
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 am

She climbed in bed beside of him..seeing him so tired she flicked her wand..putting his night clothes on him and covering him, then dressed herself. She pulled the covers up and suggled up next to him...soon finding sllep herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:21 pm

he continued to sleep steadily there was little movements silent and the pitter patter of small feet then little hands grabbed at the bed cover with noieses of effort, sitiring hr opened his eyes to see Linden eventually climbing up and Isabella struggling to, he felt linden fidiget and get in the gap in the middle of him and Pandora and Isabella to follow he smiled sleepily and move alittle as they both climbed under the cover then up again Lidnen falling imidatly to sleep sucking his thumb and Isabealla moving to snuggle up with her mother.
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:15 pm

She snuggled up with Isabella until the morning sun came shinning through the curtians.

She woke up and looked over the crowded bed and smiled. What a beautiful sight she thought. Then she remembered Hunters question last night...how would another child fit into the bed too. She didn't want to push the two they had out and that thought saddened her.

She slipped out of bed and went to the kithen to put tea on and make breakfast for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 pm

Hunter remained sleeping with Linden beside him, on his back and snoring very slightly isabella was curled up in a small ball and hugged into the pillow that Pandora had just vacated, Hunter shifted slightly and feel back to sleep once again he was stiring but just a little, a nap would do..
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:57 pm

The smell of breakfast filled the air. She had sausage and bacon and eggs, pancakes, toast. Orange juice and milk sat in glass pitchers on the table as well as a pot of tea.

She walked quietly back into the bedroom. She smiled sitting on the edge of the bed...."Good morning my sleepy heads", she said softly.

"Anyone hungry? Breakfast is ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

he smelt the food and stirred fully, shifting into sitting up, he strected and smiled to Pandora and the food "mmm, looks delicious" he grinned but whispered alittle not to wake the twins and helped himself to a cup of tea and a pancake which he ate and drunk with a smile "mm, deffinatly nice" he grinned then leanded forward and kissed her cheek, he remembered there convosation last night but didn't want to re-open it, so he then helped himself to a bit more breakfast till he was contently full
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:11 pm

She smiled to him as he got up and came to eat sitting down and having breakfast also.

"Did you sleep well with a full bed", she asked laughing, referring to the twins?

"I should get them up soon. So we can get the day going", she said returning his kiss on the cheek.

"On another not, she began. If we had another child, what if it was twins again. I just hate the thought of kicking our babies out to make room for more", she said feeling guilty.

"I just adore the two we have...it's just hard to think about them not having my full attention. Maybe you can help me decide...I'm really torn about the idea", she said sitting her tea down and looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:36 pm

he laughed alittle " i got a few kicks from the figidting Linden" he smiled "other then that i slept jsut as well as them" and kised herr cheek once more "though they figet alot" he laughed and smiled to Pandora "must get that from you" he gave a small wink and smile

he looked up from buttering his toast at the change in Pandoras tone he nodded and looked back to his toast "aye, i have thought about that.." he sighed and shook his head "Pandora you don't have to, it was me, ridiculs really, we don't have to.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:49 pm

"Yes for now we will just consider it. If it's fate to have more then we will."

She finsihed her breakfast, then washed her plate and turned back to Hunter.

"Don't you think it odd, that Remus nor Tonks have been seen yet? Figured one would be stirring by now. Ohh well they probably had a late night", she said with a smile.

She then heard the pitter patter of tiny feet running into the kitchen.

"Aww theres mummies babies", she said hugging them both at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:46 pm

he nodded "yes, don't decided anything yet, jsut..wait, and think about it, we'll see what happens then" he shrugged

Hunter sipped his tea "well, maybe there still at it" he laughed and shrugged "maybe, there probably laying in, they deserve the rest, so what are the plans today?" he asked

he then turned to see the twins running into the kitchen, he smiled as they went to the mum "you know, i think they are extreamly active babies, walking already and there not even a year old.."
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next