Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:56 pm

She lead the babies to thei seat and made each one a plate of food, before sitting back down.

"Well I'm not sure yet. I thought we could ask the others what they would like to do. I really want to go to the ancient things still standing though."

"What would you like to do", she asked with a bright smile?

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Hunter Niall Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:34 pm

he watched Linden wolfing his dinner down then he looked to Pandora "the coloseum, yes that would be great theres many other places, Volterra is not far, is a little market discrete, cheap things although it's a poor place to go..slums more or less, but they are happy, and theres some museums, i like the idea on genrally exploring today yeah" he smiled and sipped his tea
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Remus looked around and saw Hunter and then Pandora and sighed with relief at seeing them both. "Has anyone seen Dora? not seen her since early this morning.. but she's just gone is she here?" he asked looking a little flustered after the run there.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

House : Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 11 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

"Yes lets explore...sounds like a lovely idea."

Pandora looked to Remus as he came into the kitchen.

"No I haven't seen her. We just got up and having breakfast if you'd like to join us. Maybe she's sighting... You haven't had a argument have you", she asked concerned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm

"Not that I am aware of, but I was rather drunk last night.. and no I am not hungry.. " he lied he just wanted to know where she was ".. thought she would have woken me... " He walked over to the table and sat down anyway running his hand though his hair.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:47 am

"Well I'm done with my breakfast. I guess we could go looking for her. Where's Teddy? Maybe you can bring him over here and Hunter and the nannies can look over the little ones.

She kissed Hunter on the cheek and the twins as well.

"I'll go get dressed..don't wanna be running around in my night dress", she said walking inot the bedroom.

She came back out and walked into the kitchen once more. "I'm ready when you are Remus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 am

Remus looked at his clothes and he looked a little worse for wear "I am ready.. just want to find her, this place isn't big so should be many places for her to go to.." he said more to himself than to Pandora "Teddy is upstairs and will be find with the nanny.."

Remus went and got himself a glass of water and guzzled it down his neck before going to the front door and walking straight out.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 am

Okay then lets get going.

She kissed her family goodbye and told them she loved them.

"We shouldn't be gone to long", she said before closing the door behind her.

She net remus outside..."I remember her saying she wanted to see the collosium. maybe we should look around the beach some...then work our way out toward the city. Though I can't Imagine her leaving Teddy. She would hardly let him out of her sight. I find this odd Remus. She wouldn't have left without a word"...she trailed off.

She walked down to the beack looking up and down it trying to figure out where to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 am

"Yes we can try there.. just hope it isn't too far, feel terrible after last night.. don't remember a thing, other than odd bits here and there.."
Remus walked along side her with a slight limp. His head was killing him and now as then as he looked around he would close his eyes and rub them.
"Are we nearly there?.." he asked after several minutes walking across the beach.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 am

"Afraid we're not, she said walking beside of him. Though we could try and apparate if you like. The Collsium is a bit far I'm afarid..well for walking anyway. Plus this heat doesn't help."

She looked to him..."You look ill. Do you need a potion..for pain or hangover maybe", she asked looking concerned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:10 pm

"Yes that might help a little.. just a bit sore, stiff, and tired.. it might be this heat.." he said stumbling a little as he rubbed his eyes.
".. I am not sure where.. so you might need to apparate me there with you.. don't want to wind up where the lions are kept.." he said smiling weakly as some sweat dribbled down his face, as if someone had chucked a bucket of water over his head.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:34 pm

"Okay" she nodded and walked closer to him, looping her arm through his.

She chanted the charm and flicked her wand disapparating them just outside of the collisium.

She looked around as she unlooped her arm from Remus. "Probably be best if we stik together. i don't want to lose one another. Plus there seems to be alot of muggles around here."

She started scanning the area as she walked closer to the entrance for tourists. No mousy brown hair, nor pink...could be seen among the crowd outside.

"Maybe she's inside, having a look."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11