Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:47 pm

Hunter came out of the bathroom stretching and yawning just as Pandora wanted to go in, he had a towl around him he moved to the bed and after drying changed into a simple white t-shirt and jenes, sitting on the edge of the bed he put on his trainers, he heard soon after the little pitter patter of running feet, to see Isabella being chanced by a suposidly rawring Linden, he laughed alittle, Isabella ran to Pandora by the mirror as Liden came clambering over the bed, to wrap his small arms around Hunters neck from behind and to give him a slightly wet kiss on the cheek, he laughed and smiled and ruffled little Lidens brownish blone hair, they where both dressed and wide awake, he looked up and smiled to Pandora and what she was wearing...
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Pandora smiled as the twins ran into their bedroom. She scooped Isabella up in her arms and hugged her, while kissing her cheek.

"Hello my sweet baby girl", she said while holding her. She smiled to Hunter and came to sit on the edge of the bed with Isabella in her arms.

With one free hand she tickled Lindens tummy..."And how is mummy's little boy, she asked kissing his cheek as well. She then looked to hunter..."And How is Daddy", she asked with a grin..leaning in to give him a quick kiss on the lips?

"I think I have us all ready to leave for our cottage...the nannies will have their own cottage. I wonder if Remus and tonks would perfer their own also...it is..well a honeymoon for us all", she said while Isabella squirmed out of her arms and onto the bed by her brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Liden stayed behind Hunter is small hands gripping tightly to the back of his top, he rtured the kiss from Pandora after the shreks of screams from Liden died out he rubbed his nose to the back of Hunters top. Hunter then looked to Pandora, "we can rent another one out if thats the case, we'll ask, there a few cottages close together within walking distance, so the nannies can babysit, between some hours and we can share the babysittign duties?"
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:16 pm

"Okay sounds good she said getting up and taking Isabella in her arms...with one hand suporrting Isabella she used her free hand to banish the kuggage to the top deck.

"You get our little rascal there and bring him with you and I'll take Isabella", she said putting her wand in a long slender pocket she had designed just for holding her wand.

"We'll go find Remus and Tonks and go up on deck. I want to see the view as we arrive in Rome."

As she made her way through the boat, she stopped by remus and tonks room with Isabella in her arms.

"Tonks, Remus...lets go up deck and watch our arrival. It's simply beautiful out today", she said after tapping on their door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Tonks looked round to Pandora and nodded; a small smile on her face. "Ok, I'll join you now" she said, her smile never faultering. Tonks held Teddy tightly to her chest and stood up, kissing Remus on the cheek. "I'll see you up there" she whispered quietly; before leaving and going up on deck, the sun blinding her temperarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 pm

"Good", she said with a smile. She pulled her wand out with her free hand and banished Tonks's and Remus's luggage up on deck too.

"Remus we will be arriving soon..so hurry tot he deck for the lovely view", she said smilling then walking up the steps to the deck.

She sat down on a bench that wrapped around the decks sides. Isabella sat in her lap pointing at things and saying jibber jabber, but Pandora pretened to now what she was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Tonks pulled Teddy's hat over his eyes so the sun didn't to much damage to his eyes. Tonks then went at sat down next to Pandora and Isabella. "She's grown so much" she said with a smile; admiring her goddaughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:07 pm

"Yes, they grow quickly..seems they grow faster when you have to work so much...I feel bad sometimes, for not always being there for them. So we try to have family time of some sort every evening...even though we are exhausted. Seems like if you blink your eye, their grown. I can hardly belive Christian is 11, she said with a sigh.

"How old is Teddy now", she asked grabbing her hat before the wind blew it away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Hunter eventually came up on Deck Liden in tow, holding his hand Hunter walked slowly upthe steps allowing Liden to follow, although younger his determination made up for it, he smiled over to Pandora and Tonks, and walked with Liden to the side of the boat, as the boat it's self moved on, he placed his hands on little lindens waist and knelt behind him as Liden stood clutching onto the rail watching the sea, Hunter kept him safe and pointed out various other boat, and even small fish, as Liden giggled in delight pulling an expression close to 'O'
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Tonks nodded. "I know" she replied with a smile. "Same with Teddy, even though he isn't that old; only seems like yesterday he was born" she said quietly. "He's A month, nearly two" she said quietly, snuggled her chin into his head; him giving a little giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:20 pm

Immediatly after Hunter and Lindens arrival on deck, Isabella started squirming wanting to go look too. The twins didn't seem to like to be without the other for long. They seemed to be very close to eachother and took care of one another.

"Hunter, you have another wanting to see," she yelled out to Hunter as Isabella came running toward him and Linden.

"It won't be long Tonks and you'll be running after Teddy", she said smilling and patting Teddy's little leg softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:24 pm

he turned around and saw the running Isabella, he still knelt and placed her next to Linden, where he wrapped his other arm securely round Isabella, and she continued to jabber, in nonsense Linden replying in the same way, yet Hunter continued to point out boats, fish and even the ocassional sight of a dolphine fin, which got the teins excited and they jumped up and down, saying something that very nearly almost sounded like 'look'
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Tonks watched the twins, with both their mother and father and smiled in a dreamy like way. "So long as at that time, he's sleeping through the night, then I'll be happy enough to chase him around" she said, letting out a small laugh. Tonks bit her lips and snuggled Teddy, who was now gripping onto her T-shirt; trying to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:46 pm

She smiled watching her twins with their dad..they seemed so happy right now. that in itself made her happy. She winked at Hunter, as she smiled feeling very happy at the moment.

"In two more months..I'm sure Teddy will start sleeping through the night. It won't always be so exhausting..the older they get the easier it is. Though them getting into to things constantly is tiring, she said with a light laugh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:52 pm

"Two months to many" she moaned, but smiled anyway. "He'll always be my beautiful baby boy though, no matter how much he cries" she said with a smile. Tonks bit her lip and watched the sea with a curiousity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 pm

"I know..but it will go by faster than you think, she said to Tonks. "Let the nannie help you out...you desrve to have some fun and you never know when if ever we'll have this oppertunity."

"Ohh look I see some land formations...Italy is finally in view and so is our distination....can't wait to go sight seeing..Rome is one place I haven't benn that I've always wanted go", she said smilling and standing up at the railing looking toward small mountianous hills, with various buildings and houses tucked in within the hills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Tonks nodded. "I am doing" she said with a smile. She placed a hand on the back of Teddy's back, rubbing it has it coaxed him into a sleep. Tonks smiled once more and bit her lip before looking and also seeing the foundations of Italy. "I've always wanted to see the collosium" she said enthuisastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:06 pm

"Me too, she said excitedly..we have to go see them and the chappel with the art of Michael Angelo...that muggle was brilliant."

She seen Isabella running to her out of the corner of her eye and picked her up showing her the scenery...she eased up close to Hunter and Linden...

"Looks lovely doesn't it hunnie...I can hardly wait", she said kissing her husbands cheek and ruffling Lindens hair, before kissing his cheek as well.

"Tonks, we will have to make a list of things to see, so we don't miss anything," she said to Tonks, smilling happily.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:11 pm

Remus snapped his head back, coming out of the trance as he heard the voices of his friends around him.
He looked over his shoulder to see Tonks and Teddy seated, and not too far from where he was standing by the edge of the boat, there was Pandora and Hunter and their children. He looked back to the sea ahead of them he could see what looked to be land.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :

House : Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:15 pm

he could just see part of the land now, as the boat drew closer still, he continued to kneel and talk to the twins who where absorbed in the scenery, he was silent, thinking, another thought, he glanced over his shoulder at Pandora who was talking to Tonks and now scopping up Isabella he smiled gently to her, then he looked back over the sea and hugged Linden close in a one armed hug before taking his hand and heading of the boat after Pandora he nodded and replied "your'll like it" he smiled

Last edited by Hunter Niall on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:19 pm

Tonks nodded. "It sounds fun, I'm glad for the break if I'm honest" she said with a yawn. She bit her lip and looked around; once again a yawn stiffling from her mouth. She looked around, the at the land that they were approaching; it was beautiful in her eyes, and would be nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 pm

She watched the docks come into view as they came closer, until finally the had readched the docking post of Rome. With Isabella in her arms, she looked back to Remus and Tonks..."The driver will bring our things..lets go see where we are staying.."

"I do hope it is lovely with a nice view", she said following Hunter with Linden in his arms down the ramp onto the dock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Remus always felt odd about having others do things for him, when he was able to himself, and knowing most muggles would be terrified of what he was and Wizards and witches always thought he was a less-a-being.

He nodded to Pandora and walked over to them feeling nervous now about the eyes watching over him there and the strange new place.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :

House : Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 2 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

Tonks stood up, holding Teddy and joined the others; before stepping off of the boat; wobbling a little, then walked down the dock. She looked around; the heat getting to her as the sweat began to bead on her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:39 pm

he left Linden by Pandora's side for a moment before he climbed onto the dock and tired the boat up, lowering the anchor, then he lowered the ramp for them to get off, he smiled and lifted Linden up and carried him onto shore, he dug into his pocket, and looked at the information "apparently where a short 5 miniutes walk, you can see the small patch of trees, i told the driver to take us, as close as possible" he looked to them "not far till the cottages, you organised" he smiled
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next