Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 pm

She nodded and followed the path to the cottages..After walking for several minutes they found three cottages in a small clearing by the beach. she had asked for private cottages and it looks like she got what she wanted.

"Good"..she said walking next to the sand on the beach...we are secluded. "You can relax Remus...and have fun..thats a order", she said smilling to him.

When the beach met the path to the coattages, she slipped her shoes off setting Isabella down and then turning to Hunter and holding her arms out for Linden. She slipt his shoes off. Then handed Hunter their shoes, she she took each childs hand and ran in the sand with them toward the cottages. The giggles of the twins could be heard as well as her giggling with them.

"Meet you there Hun", she yelled back to Hunter.

Back to top Go down

Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Honeymoon in Italy (private)

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm

he took the shoes in exchange for Linden, he rolled his eyes "thanks!" he laughed and carried the shoes toward the cottages, he went to the left hand side of the cottage, they where two cottages with a door inbetween, so it was like a cottage each, yet right next door, litrally, once reaching the cottage, he took the keys from the holiay bag and handed Remus a set, and the following Nannies a set to there own idividual one, he put the shoes down and unclocked the doo, flodding light into the small historical building
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

She came up on the porch of the cottage behind Hunter with the babies in each arm, before sitting them down.

'Tonight is our turn to run up and down the beach", she said smilling to him.

She then ushured the children inside, to look at the place they would be staying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:08 pm

Tonks bit her lip and watched Pandora walk to the cottages, and shortly followed them, bouncing Teddy up and down in a soothing motion. She looked around and smiled when she saw they were secluded; peace and quiet; nothing more nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Niall Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 pm

he laughed and smiled to Pandora "i'll count on it" he smiled then flicked the switch on the small light filling the room, he went to the side door and unlocked that pushing it open, it was almost idenical on the other side he grinned to Tonks and Remus "i belive your place is through here" he gestured through the door, then he left it open heading to one room it had a massive four poster, no doubt it was the same in the other cottages. he smiled and looked around there was a small bathroom to the side, then heading back out to the living area, was the kitchen, open. "i think we should each take turns to cook a meal" he suggested with another smile
Hunter Niall
Hunter Niall

Number of posts : 107
Health :
Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Tonks smiled and bit her lip, before following Hunter through the door. She took a look around; the smile on her face never faultered, even if she tried to make it. It was beautiful, peaceful and relaxing just what Remus and Herself needed.

Tonks smiled. "If you like burnt toast and beans, then sure" she laughed. "Only thing I can cook, for now" she said with a smile, before going into the living room and sitting down; looking at the window towards the sea as the waves rolled back and fourth; seeming so tranquill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:20 am

"I will try my best Pandora.." He said walking behind them all as he walked aided by his walking stick. He walked up faster to catch up with Dora and Teddy. "..Looks Homely to me.." he said smiling a little before they walked inside.

He looked around and it was a lot lighter than what he was used to, but he guessed it had something to do with the sun and the heat, made it feel more cooler.

He walked around to get the feel of the place and to find where everything was, looking through the drawers and cupboards.

He then looked back to Dora. "Well I don't mind looking now and then, just have to see what sort of food they do here.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Number of posts : 217
Wand : 12
Race : Werewolf
Support : Order Of The Phoenix
Health :

House : Double Honeymoon in Italy (private) - Page 3 Gryffindor_group-1

http://hogwartsintwilight.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 am

Tonks lay her head back on the sofa's headrest, closing her eyes for a moment; allowing the light to filter in and warm up her already hot body. Teddy lay on her chest as though she was his matress. Tonks then opened her eyes and nodded. "I'd like to try some Italian food" she said with a curious smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:49 am

"Same Dora, but I am not sure what that is." he chuckled before walking over to her and taking Teddy from her and rocking him in his arms before heading up the stairs to find where his cot was.

He walked into a large room which was white painted inside and had pictures of teddies and fairies. He walked over to the large cot and put Teddy down and made sure he was alright and cool enough before going back downstairs.

"I might go for a walk, I like to get my idea of the area, get my baring encase we need to get away.." He kissed her on the cheek before going out the door they had come in.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:53 am

Tonks smiled a little and bit her lip; glad to have some time to sleep. They wouldn't be doing anything for awhile, at least until they got their bearings which wouldn't be too long.

Tonks stretched out of the sofa after taking her boots off. "Ok" she said; her smile widening before he left. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:00 am

Remus walked out into the sunshine. He narrowed his eyes from the light and from the heat.

He walked down the path back to the waters edge. He looked down at the water as it lapped against the sand under his feet. He couldn't believe how pretty it was with the mountains in the distance, the sun the never ending sea.. it was too much.

He slowly lowered himself and laid back on the sand and let the sun warm his body up feeling completely relaxed.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 am

Tonks rolled over on her side as to look out the window; she watched the sea once more, as it rolled back and fourth in all it's tranquillity. Outside the native birds were singing as though it was a normal day; unaware travellers were in the middle of the forest. Within moments she was asleep, the sun lighting up the room around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 am

She threw the curtians open in the living room of their side of the cottage. Standing there by the large window she could see the waves rolling in. She smiled at such a beatuful sight..."Heaven..pure heaven, she said to herself. The a knock came on the door...The driver of the boat had avrived with their luggage and groceries. She instructed some to be take to the nannis cottage as they would all share a kitchen here..eating meals together.

She went and sat down, while the twins ran through out the house getting used to it. There was a booklet on the end table of the sofa. It had a list of things to do and a list of restaurants to eat at, close by.

She layed it back down and walked to the bedrooms and emptied their things putting them away. When she had finished she took the twins and went to sit on the beach while they played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:19 am

Remus was still on the beach resting on the sand. He opened his eyes as he heard children and others having a good time together along the beach. He pressed up on his elbows. He looked down at himself feeling like a muggle, but still feeling very self conscious to how he had changed, thinking no wonder why she didn't act the way she used to towards him.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 am

The heat was becoming unbearable, causing Tonks to wake up; her forehead beaded with sweat, that trickled down her face. She opened her eyes slightly, squinting as the sun stole the darkness of the room. She sat up and rubbed her forehead, looking out to the beach and once again watched the beach as though being lulled into a false sense of security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 am

Remus signed and pushed himself up stumbling a little before taking his walking stick. He made his long along the beach slowly not looking at anyone as he past, some of the younger ones there stopped and looked at Remus as he past, but Remus did his best to ignore them.
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:51 am

Pandora saw remus not to far away from her and the children and smiled and waved to him.

She walked the children to the waters edge and conjured a stool sitting down letting the waves roll over her feet, while the babies splashed around as they ran around her laughing.

She then had a htought, pulling out her wand once more she conjured beach toys and buckest and spades to build sand castles with.

"Come on Remus" , she motioned for him to join them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:57 am

Remus stopped and looked back as he heard his name being called by the familiar voice.
He turned around and waved back weakly to them as he walked over. ".. I thought I would get a look around, get my baring before settling in, makes me feel a little more at ease." He said putting on a smile as he slowly seated himself down and placing his walking stick by his side. He tugged on the small shirt his was wearing to try and loosen it. ".. need some better clothes.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:58 am

Tonks bit her lip and didn't want to be stuck inside all day; so decided to go and find Remus, Pandora, Hunter and the twins. Tonks jogged upstairs and into Teddy's room, picking him up out the crib. She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the carrier, placing it on her chest then setting Teddy in it.

Tonks went downstairs and outside; locking the door behind her. She headed to the beach, removing her sandels. She'd changed before coming out, into shorts and some sandels. She squeezed her toes and dug them into the sand, before trotting off down the beach.

After awhile, Tonks saw Remus, Pandora and the twins. She headed on and smiled gently; kissing Remus on the cheek. "Hello Handsome" she said; feeling a lot better after the sleep. "You mind if I sit down, Pandora?" she asked in a quiet voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:01 am

Remus shied away a little as Tonks kissed him, and what she said made him feel more self conscious, just wanting to hide away, feeling the sun was a spot light over him, but he tried to relax and be happy for them "..Hello Dora.. pleased you made it down.. didn't want to wake you.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:09 am

"Hello Tonks...did you have a nice nap, she asked..of course not. I'm glad your here, she said warmly. Hunter will be back soon he's taking care of things and bringing some lunch from a italian cafe.

"Remus..I think there is a brochere on the end table of the sofa, with a map of the area, if you would like to look at it", she said then summoning it to her, she smiled and handed him the pamplet, about the area they were staying in.

"I wish Teddy was bigger so he could enjoy it too. You could put his little toes in the water", she said with a light laugh.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:13 am

"Teddy seems big enough to me, but that is because I have hardly seen him, perhaps in the future we can go on another Holiday when they are older and they will enjoy it more..not sure Teddy will remember this." Remus took the pamphlet from Pandora and sat up a little more and flipped through it quickly. ".. not too big and seems fairly far from the main areas..has everything in here though.."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:15 am

Tonks sighed and sat down; taking Teddy out of the carrier and removing it from her, so that Teddy could sit down, leaning againsn't her for support of course and enjoy the sand and the feel of the tranquil waves. "He'll find a way" she said with a smile, before removing his shoes and socks; shuffling forward a little dipping Teddy's toes in the water with her own.

She continued to bite her lip, still resting Teddy againsn't her so that his head was always supported. "I'm glad you didn't, feel a lot better" she admitted, watching Linden and Isabella, before kissing the top of Teddy's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 am

"Well i did ask for the most secluded that was still close to the main areas too. i hope it's alright..I know how you worry about being around muggles. I did the best I could."

She smiled watching teddy get his toes wet for the first time in the sea, just as Isabella and Linden jumped on her giggling.

She handed them both a pale and a spade to play in the sand with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus John Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 am

Remus nodded in reply to Pandora before looking over to Teddy and his mother. Remus then looked away and looked up healing hotter and hotter, wanting to go and cool off in the water but of course too afraid to even if there wasn't that many people around them.
"..I am pleased Teddy isn't afraid to try things, guess babies don't know any better when they are with someone they trust."
Remus John Lupin
Remus John Lupin
Admin

Health :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next