Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home- The Wedding

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: Cullen Home- The Wedding

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Speech?! I'll have to, err, improvise... But her panic was broken by Gary's arrival. Rose went pale and stared at her feet, trying to hide the fact that she was wearing his lipstick. She coughed nervously and glanced at Alice, hoping she wouldn't mention her bizarre change in personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Gary sighed, "I'm sorry...I got...delayed..." He smiled, more genuinly this time, "You look beautiful in that dress..." He glanced at Edward then looked back to Faith, 'Yes this was a bad idea,' he thought, his hands never unclenching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:02 pm

"Thank you Gary," She smiled back and pointed to where everyone else were, "Do feel free to help yourself to cake and food.." She smiled and stepped forwards, kissing hims cheek slowly. "Thank you though, this does mean alot to me." She smiled and stepped back, resuming her hand in Edward's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Gary glanced at the people inside the house, "Is Rose here?" he asked, knowing of course that the answer was yes. 'Oh dear, Gary, you have caused a bit of a mess here,' he thought again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:06 pm

Rose took a deep breath and composed herself. She put two fingers in her mouth and let out a shrill whistle. "Hey! Lovebirds! I think I'm ready with a speech now!" She grinned at the two of them and avoided Gary's eye, clearing her throat and trying desperately to think of an opening line. She could make the whole thing up fine, just so long as she knew how to start...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Edward nodded once in under standing of thought then continued "it's appreciated.." he said then looked to Faith, "I best go back, there are many i owe a dance too.." he said then kissed her cheek, he looked to Gary and nodded once, then Edward let go of her hand and dissapeared into the crowd, Esme was dancing with Carilsle and Alice with Jasper, and Rosaile with Emmett which looked amusing

he then headed over to Rose and laughed, i was joking you don't have to he roleld his eyes, "i will make one later," he said it was tradition, "besided you don't have to if you don't want to," he shruged leaving Faith to talk with Gary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Gary's shoulders relaxed slightly as Edward left, he always felt tense around him. Well they didn't exactly have the best history. "I'm sorry that i didn't come at the start....It was kinda....hard..." he said, now feeling bad about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 pm

"Oh, thank you! I'm so nervous today for some reason, I can't get any jokes," she said, laughing with relief and almost falling into Edward's arms. "I'm so glad it all went so well. And the gift is lovely," she added, stroking the locket Faith had given her. "I hope the rest of the celebrations are just as amazing..." She nudged him in the ribs and winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Shadow appered and smiled "Hello Rose Edward Faith Hey Gary"
Shadow smiled softly.
"Congrate Edward sorry im late had to er..deal with Zero"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 pm

he laughed taking the small hint "yes, I hope so to, we shall see won't we?" he offered her his hand care for a friendly dance?, while Gary and Faith talk?" Edward waited and bowed alittle polietly almost "glad you like the gifts, i didn't choose them i was shown them though" he half-heartidly shrugged glancing over to Faith he was out of ear shot, and Faith deserved some time with Gary. he then saw Shadow and smiled genuinely "glad you could make it anyhow"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Faith sighed and nodded, "I know and thats why Im greatful, I really am." She smiled and hugged him slowly, running her hand down his back as she pulled away. "Please, just try to have a good time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:38 pm

Gary nodded and smiled, "I will try. And i will be civil to your....husband..." He frowned slightly at the word, it felt foreign on his tounge. He smiled, then held out his arm to her, "Shall we go and join the party? It is your wedding day afterall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm

"Thank you, good sir," said Rose mockingly as she took Edward's hand and they began to dance a little vaguely. How do I act? He's a married man. Yes. So I don't flirt. Or do I, but politely? Oh, for God's sake, Rose, just be yourself! She grinned up at him - like everyone, he was taller than her - and did a little twirl, the skirt of her beautiful dress fanning out around her. She waited for it to catch up with the rest of her body and then giggled. "I've been waiting to do that all day!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:41 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Yes. Lets." She looked over to Edward as she walked over with Gary, watching the other couples dance. Faith looked over to Esme who gave her a friendly smile, then to Alice who in turn was dacning with Jasper. She smiled as Alice caught her eyesight and gave her a wink, she laughed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:43 pm

Shadow smiled and walked over to faith "Faith i have something for you and Edward congrates My friend you have won a great mans heart "
She smiled softly and pulled out a neckalce box from her pocket and handed it her "Many happy years toghter Faith "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Faith looked to Shadow and hugged her softly, nodding and looking to it. "Oh its beautiful Shadow, thank you. It really means alot you coming here today." She kissed her cheek, "I will treasure this always, I know..I am a very lucky woman." She smield softly, gazing over to Rose and Edward dancing, "I don't know how I caught his heart?" She smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Edward chuckled as he helped twirl Rose he said casually "you'd do best to remember i can hear your thoughts, Polietness never harms anyone, " he mused and laughed dancing with Rose still he was aware of Gary and Faith, he was glad Faith was Happy perhaps beyond that, he minded little, he twirled Rose again as others danced around "you dance well, do you dance often?" he asked in casual convosational tone

Last edited by Edward Cullen on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Gary smiled as he looked at the couples dancing. It was a wedding and a time to be happy. He couldn't quite be happy, but he could pretend, he had always been good at pretending. He glanced at the drinks table, 'Yes that will definitely help as well,' he thought. "Do you think he'll mind if i offer you a dance?" he asked, smiling at Faith in a mischievious [spl].

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Shadow smiled and hugged her "its okay i have a matching bracelt for Edward too but shuss dont tell him " she smiled softly
"Edward is an Hournable man"
Shadow smiled "i do your a great person Faith you desver each other that im sure of "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 pm

"Thank you Shadow, thats very kind of you.." She smiled and looked to Edward, "I don't think he will mind, he seems to be preoccupied[sp] with Rose, I would love to dance." She smiled and took one of his hands and lifted her dress up slowly with the other as she walked onto the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:52 pm

Gary smiled, glad that she had accepted. He held her hand then placed his other hand on her hip and smiled. "Do you remeber when we went to the Yule Ball? And we danced all night long." He smiled at the memory, although it was painful to think back to that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:52 pm

She growled playfully at Edward. "I always forget you can do that! Well, would you prefer polite and meaningless flirting, or just normal me? Because they're basically the same thing." She smiled, flashing her straight, white teeth between her perfect red lips and dipped backwards in his arms. "Faith and I used to practice dancing in the Common Room. We got quite good, after a while, but I usually had to be the man. You should remember some of these moves for when it's her turn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:55 pm

Faith started to dance slowly with Gary, slowly moving her feet in time with the music and Gary. One hand in his and the other on his shoulder as they twirled to the music, she smiled to Gary. "How could I forget..that was lovely, all those beautoful dresses everyone was wearing.." She grinned slowly as she then twirled int Gary's arm then rolled back in to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:59 pm

he supported Rose and brought her back to standing, once again he twirled her out then back to him rolling his eyes "if they are both the same would it make any diffrence as to what one i say? and yes, i can't resit to read a mind when you think so loudly" he laughed and continued to Dance, he nodded "it does show, how does it feel to be led rather then the one leading?" he laughed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Shadow smiled softly watching very one though Zeros face lingered in her mind she sighed softly ' they look so happy all of them im happy edward found a lady to love and faith a man to cheris'

Shadow smiled over every one holding in her hand edwards gift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next