Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home- The Wedding

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 6 Empty Re: Cullen Home- The Wedding

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:08 pm

he nodded "exactly" he stated then looked to Gary "i would rather her live a half life, then die before she should" he added with another nod, "are we on level ground?" he asked casually "it would please Faith..perhaps if you where to return to the wedding, it's your choice evidentally" he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Gary laughed, "We will never be on level ground, Cullen." His face turned serious then and he sighed, "I don't know. You have no idea how....hard...it is for me." He looked away towards the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:18 pm

he nodded "perhaps not then, it was worth the possibiltiy" he sighed out of habbit then he followed Gary's gaze Faith was just visble around the back he nodded again "i understand, thank you for showing up at the very least, will Fai-we see you again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Gary laughed, "Don't worry Cullen, i know you would like nothing more than to never see me again." He shrugged, "Who knows. Whatever happens, things will change." He looked at Faith then and sighed. She was so human, things would definitely be different if he ever came back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:25 pm

"so you say, perhaps they wil we shall see none the lessl" he said then nodded and flicked his gaze to Shadow just behind him "shadow." he greeted with a nod, then he looked to Gary and turned to head back t his wedding, to find Faith once more,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:31 pm

Gary sighed and watched Edward go back to Faith. He shook his head slowly, Faith getting turned was always inevitable [spl]. But there was still that little part of him which wished he had done it all those years ago. As he watched the couple, he wondered if Faith ever thought about what they had had.... 'No, don't be stupid. She loves Edward more than she ever loved you,' he thought, 'There's no point dwelling on the past.' He looked across at Shadow and smiled, "See no fighting!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Shadow grumbled "no accutaly fist fighting but i know you worry Faith will be safe with Edward and please use his name gary becuase if you dont and im around ill slap you around the back of the head" she sighed and watched Edward go "Edward is strong He will protect her No matter what even if turning her is the path he needs to take after that i know he will protect her Gary"

Last edited by shadow wolf on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Gary sighed, "I know, I know. That's one thing why i hate him so much. I know that he, and his family, would lay their lives down for her, and i could never protect her." He smiled and turned to her, "Old habits are hard to break!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:54 pm

Shadow punched him lightly "Now theres a lie Gary your just as strong as Edward is dont be so boring "
She looked at him "I know there hard to break i couldnt stop calling remus wolf until moody well thats a differnt stroy but im sure youll learn Gary"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:56 pm

Gary chuckled, "I guess. I'm alright when Faith is around. I can just about manage to call him Edward! Just when I'm angry, Cullen slips out." He chuckled lightly, "You're good at cheering people up, Shadow, thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 pm

Shadow smiled "got that of my Sensi...." she sighed softly picture running through her head again of zero and her sensi" she walked over to a bench and sat down "Bugger...Im glad to have cheered you up Gary and try not to get angry "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Gary laughed, "Well that is easier said than done. You know what I'm like, Shadow. I haven't changed much since school."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Shadow smiled weakily "yeah i know gary..I know" her mind was oboiusly [sp] else where she reggeted killing her couisn and senis alot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:07 pm

Gary looked at her curiously, "What's up?" he asked, rubbing her back gently, "You look kinda down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:33 pm

Shadow smiled at him softly "I miss Zero it shouldnt have come to me killing him like that or sensi"
She sighed and looked at her hands "i have too much blood on these hands" Gary new she blamed her self for her family dieing as a child and now this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:35 pm

Gary pulled her into a hug, "You and me both, Shadow." He sighed then let her out of their embrace. "It will be ok. You did what needed to be done."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:38 pm

Shadow hugged him back softly.
She sighed again "Why did Zero have to come to me though why not his beloved bloodily hunter friends why his familay cousin" she grumbled hitting the bench craking her nuckle "and then senis well he just lost it "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:40 pm

Gary sighed and sat down next to her. "I don't know why Zero came to you, but he was a level-E, and even if he was family, you did what was best. Not only for your sake but also for other people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Shadow nodded "I know but well... i guess im scared of becoming a level E though i was turned propely Zero was bitten by this women when we were kids"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Gary smiled, "You will never turn into one of them, trust me. It will be ok, Shadow, I'm sure of it." He looked back across to the wedding and saw Rose sitting down outside. He sighed then looked away, "Why am i still here?" he muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:33 pm

Faith was sitting down pushing her cake around with her fork, Alice had sertainally out done hers, she gave a small smile over to Alice and Jasper and ate some of her cake. It was truly delicious but she still couldn't help but wonder where Edward was, she then sipped her glass of champange and looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:04 pm

Edward came up from behind her silent "sorry for dissapearing, had some..things to dicuss" he said and chuckled ligthly "enjoying the cake i see?" he mused with a smile "so does everyone else as it appears" he gestured to the third of the cake eaten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:10 pm

Faith smiled and stood up, wrapping her arms around Edward's neck and nodded. "Yes, It is rather delicious. Shame you can't enjoy it..and I see the champange is a big hit also." She giggled and pointed to some of her rather drunk friends, "At least they are enjoying themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:19 pm

he nodded and smiled his arms moved around her waist "why don't you have some, you are entitled to some yourself" he chuckled alittle then shook his head and took two glasses off the try Alice was carrying around, he smiled to her she scrowled and rolled her eyes, then Edward handed a glass to faith and held his own "to us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm

"To us." She smiled and entwined her arm and his and sipped his glass and pressed her glass to his as she smiled and sipped it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next