Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Cullen Home- The Wedding

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Cullen Home- The Wedding - Page 8 Empty Re: Cullen Home- The Wedding

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

"Well, you could have come and saved me! I was watching them all and getting myself in a horribly tipsy state because there were no single guys in there." She sighed and refilled her glass - a weaker mixture this time. She stared at it for a few moments before standing up and dusting her dress down. "Right, I'd better be off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:31 pm

Gary looked up at her and sighed, "So soon? Actually, wait i was planning on going as well." He chuckled lightly and stood up as well. "Do you wanna...go for a drink or something?" he asked, slightly nervously. Since when had he been nervous around Rose?! He knew it was silly to ask, seeing as they had both had far too much to drink anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:35 pm

"I think I'd better not." She turned and placed her arm on his shoulder, smiling kindly at him. She knew exactly what he was trying to do. "You could come back to mine if you like. I'm staying at The Three Broomsticks. I'm sure I could set up a camp bed for you or something...?" The truth was, she didn't want to leave him alone when he was in such a volatile mood. Although he seemed calm, anything could push him to total rage at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:37 pm

Gary smiled at the thought, "Mmm that would be nice. I think maybe i had a tad too much to drink. It's harder when i'm drunk..." He thought that Rose would understand what he meant. He smiled again then turned towards where Faith and Edward are, heading in that direction. He chuckled lightly, "You know this will be the third time that i've said goodbye to them both.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:43 pm

"Well, let me do the talking." She gave him a lopsided smile and put her arm around his waist to make it look as though she was supporting him. They went back into the hall.

She tapped Faith on the shoulder. "I think I'm going to get this one home. Thanks for such a lovely party, Faith. I'm so glad I could be here today, and I'm even happier that you wanted me here." She hugged her tightly, then turned to Edward. "Now, you look after her on the honeymoon. You know what I mean..." She winked and hugged him too, although a little less passionately than she had hugged Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Edward looked up again to see Gary slaungter over with Rose, he looked to Rose as if in no need of explination, he looked to Gary, he smelt of drink his nose wrinkled slightly and he took hold of Faith incase "Gary?" he asked in question as to why he was coming back over, he returned the hug to Rose, and flinched very slightly at her words about the honeymoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:48 pm

"Thank you so much for being here for me, make sure you pop round when we get back even if that is a months time. "She kissed Rose on the cheek's and hugged her again, "I really mean it, thank you for being here." She grinned widely, looking to Gary.
"Thank you too, Gary. Im so pleased you could finally make it." She kissed his cheeks and hugged him tightly, wrapped her arms around his waist. "I'll hopefully see you soon, if not we can meet up some time.." She nodded and looked to him, "Oh did you get some cake both of you.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Gary smiled, "Yes i did thanks. For cake it was pretty good." He chuckled quietly then looked to Edward and laughed harder, "I know, i know, this is the third time i've said my goodbyes. But i really am off now, no more hanging around. Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon." The sickly sweet tone was think in his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:53 pm

"I was so glad that you wanted me here, really. Don't forget to contact me the moment you get back!" she said, hugging Faith again and giving Edward a small wave as she supported Gary back to the door, rolling her eyes at the pair of them over Gary's shoulder. "Congratulations!" she called as they passed through the doorway.

Once in the garden again, she let go of Gary and sighed. "You're in no fit state to travel on your own. Hold my hand, and tightly." She reached out and grabbed his hand, making sure he was close enough. "Good, now don't throw up." And with those final words of warning, she disapparated, taking both of them to Hogsmeade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8