Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Carlisle was beginning to shake furiously, but before he could loose control of his temper, which hadn't happened in a couple of centuries he close his eyes and thought of Esme, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie. A small smile spread on his face, before he opened his eyes and turned to Edward. "Did you use protection?" he demanded, though in a soft, gentle tone.
Carlisle then heard Faith, and not waiting for Edward to answer walked; or rather ran downstairs to Faith. "Faith" he said quietly, taking a hold of her face in his cold hands. "Tell me exactly how you feel" he insisted.

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 10 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 pm

"Awful, sick, my stomach is in agony, my bones hurt..Ive neber felt like this before. I can hardly say this is a mild stomach bug, its been making me..pass out." She admitted, still feeling week but able to stand her ground without Rose's help for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Edward frowned and opend his mouth to speak, but his head snapped the other way, and he was right behind Carlsile "Faith!" he expressed and stood by Carlisles shoulder, in wonder the question before, why was that in any way relevant? he frowned for a moment longer and watched to touch Faith to comfort her but Carlisle was there, and in safe hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:52 pm

"This is wrong" he muttered, before turning to Edward. "You should have changed her before you slept with her; She's pregnant" he said urgently, before looking down. He closed all his thoughts, not wanting Edward to know what would have to happen.
"Get ger inside, I'll need to have a better look, but I'm pretty sure" he said before disappearing; disappearing to his office to find his medical kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:54 pm

"Preg-..nant." Faith's eyes widdened with Carlisle's haste, her breathing had rapidly increased. She placed a hand to her chest and sunk to her knees slowly. She ran a hand over her stomach, she was too scared to look anyone in the eyes. Especially Edward, she whimpered slightly before looking over to where Carlisle had gone too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 pm

His eyes narrowed instantly he looked to Faith "no.." his gaze slid past her and he stood there still silent not even breathing as if he had suddenly been turned into stone, there was silence for a long while then Rose esorted Faith inside edward still stood there not even blinking

(sorry for god mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Faith sat motionless on the chair, her hands over her face as she couldn't breath properly. She looked down, running her hands through her hair as she looked back to her stomach, She couldn't deside wether she was happy or distort. She knew Edward was outside, she had seen his reaction which made her feel more neverous as her heart beat widely in her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Carlisle was already in the main room, sorting out the sofa with suck haste it wasn't his best work. Carlisle walked over to Faith and looked down. "I'm sorry but I'm going to have to place you on the couch, I need a better look" he said before lifting her up and carrying to the couch. "Erm ... Faith, could you lift your shirt up," he asked cautiously, then sighed. "Edward get in here, I need you to be here aswell" he said quite loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:15 pm

She sighed and lifted up her shirt slowly, closing her eyes. She couldn't even bare to look at Carsile, let alone to have Edward there aswell. She swallowed slowly, her hands placed near her face as she looked over to the door and saw Edward, she instantly looked away and to Rose instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 pm

After what seemd like a very long time he begun to move ignoring Gary who he knew was steaming, Edward moved to the house and after he heard Carlisle call for him again and he drifted eventually to the living room, seeing Faith pale and fragile, he moved over to her and gently took her hand silent and he did so as she layed on the Sofa he didn't speak if he cold go any paler he had done so near transparent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 pm

Carlisle placed his cold hands on her stomach, pressing down gently and his smile that he had on his face dropped as though he'd been told one of his coven were dead. "This is bad" he whispered furiously, then placed his head on her stomach; not needing a Stethoscope, nor the gel. He stood up and gripped his hands together tightly. "The baby has to die" he said bluntly, his voice compassionate, but mingled with pain and sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:27 pm

"What-..No! Why..No, I wont have that happen, There must be another way.." She said gripping into his hands hard as she could whilst her eyes began to fill with tears, "Edward-.." She whispered and looked to him as she tried to hold her tears back, he wouldn't say anything anyway. She swallowed and looked down to her hands. Then back up to Carlisle; "Why.." She whispered looking into his dark eyes, soon tears were falling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Carlisle sighed. "I do not like this, possibly as much as you do, to see my grandchild killed; but neither do I want my daughter in law killed either" he said in nothing more than an audible whisper. "The babies growing faster -and bigger- than it should" he explained, pacing back and fourth. "If you allow it to continue, he'll break your spinal column and will kill you" he continued to explain, without looking at her.
He sighed then looked to Edward. "There is one way to stop both you and the baby dying" he said quietly, his voice sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm

Edward glanced to Carlisle shock slightly registerd on his face replaced with understanding he didn't look to Faith although he heard her he spoke to Carlisle "What is it..?" he asked flatly yet not wishing to know, he squeezed her hand then looking to Faith he knelt beside her his face expressionless he reached out a hand to brush her tears away "Faith.." he said soflty and flatly "we have to get the thing out of you, from what i understand it's killing you from the inside out..Faith please, please get rid of it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:45 pm

"Well whats that then?" She demanded, "Im not killing this baby..No way." She shook her head firmly and looked over to Edward, then back to Carlisle. Her voice was slightly loader than normal with a slight frown across her forhead as she began to panic, "Please-..I can't get rid of it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:48 pm

Carlisle took a deep breath; not that it was needed. "Either Edward or myself ... bite you" he said looking down. "But I know Edward does not want that for you, but if you won't get rid of the baby..." his voice trailed off leaving the sentence unfinished. He let out what seemed to be a sigh, before he walekd to a leather chair and slumped down on to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:51 pm

Gary paced along the wall outside of the room, he hadn't been called in so he was obviously not needed. He froze at the word 'pregnant'. 'How is that possible? That shouldn't have happened, a human and a vampire....' he thought, his hands clenching and unclenching. 'She wants to keep this...thing....which is going to kill her?!' he thought to himself, not wanting to share his thoughts with Rose or anyone, even though he knew that Edward could hear him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm

"You can't change my mind Edward, this is part of us..We can't just kill it. I can't..If you wont bite me, then let it kill me." She looked down as she removed her hand from her stomach, she still had her throbing head ache. "Thats the only was..I guess." She mumbled not looking to anyone at this point on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 pm

he let go of Faiths hand suddenly and turned to Carlisle "you cannot be serious?" he hald snapped "in her state she would die, adminstering to much or too less is fatal, you know how painful it is Carlisle, No i refuse to, I refuse to let her go throw that in her current state, no, there has to be another way.." he turned back to Faith calming himself for a moment before he approched her, he needed to hunt and soon "Faith Please, i beg plead anything it's Killing you, hurting you.." he took her hand in his own he paused hearing Gary the door was open so he could come in at anytime Edward avoided talking to him for the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 pm

Gary began his pacing again, although to human eyes it would have looked like a blur. He glanced anxiously into the room each time he passed. He growled lowly in his throat, 'No way are you turning her. Get that bloody thing out of her!' he thought, pausing to glare at Edward before starting his pacing once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:59 pm

"Im keeping this baby, End off!" She shouted and stood up, pushing passed Gary and Edward, walking out the door and running down the halls. Although most of everthing looked like a blur she had managed to sit by the stairs, holding herself and crying. She looked down to her stomach and placed her head by the banister as she sighed, letting her tears fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:59 pm

Carlisle looked at him; his expression was blank. "Please Edward be calm" he said quietly. "If only Jasper were here to calm you" he added on almost dreamily before nodding. "I am deadly serious, if you shall not and she shall not get rid of it, then I shall turn her" he said forcefully. "I am not letting her die, as I didn't let you die" he said compassionately.
Carlisle once again nodded. "Indeed I do know how much it hurts, but what is a few days of pain, when this could kill her?" he asked retorically. "She is not one to be messed with." Carlisle watched Faith leave, then sighed. "Go after her Edward."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:03 pm

he didn't look to Gary although he had heard him he replied in thought coldly if at all it was possible She won't allow us to remove it he flinched as he noticed a bruise on Faiths side of her stomach, the thing what ever it was had done that, he turned away for a moment looking down thinking this wasn't possible couldn't be, perhaps he was finally dreaming a horrible twisted dream he then watched as Faith went past he wanted to go after her but with Carlisle expression he haulted himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Gary stopped and stared at Faith, his brow creased in a worried frown. He took a step towards her, "Faith...come on, Faith...try to see this clearly. It's....killing you Faith, you can't let it stay inside of you," he said as softly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:11 pm

"GARY!" She snapped as she looked up to him, it wasn't as much as she was angry but more scared. "I can't and wont. Why cant you see this from my view! WHY DOES NO ONE SEE THIS FROM MY VIEW. Its my child, Im not going to just let someone kill it because its killing me, I'll let it kill me if anything." She looked to him, through her eyes he could see she was deadly serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next