Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Gary was taken aback from her tone but then smiled, "I can see it from your point of view. This is a part of you, its a part of Edward, it makes you two completely joined. But Faith, imagine what it would do to Edward if you died?! How do you think he would feel?"

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 11 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Carlisle continued to look at Edward with a blank expression. "Edward. Get. After. Her. Now" he growled, each word seperately. He wanted to go after her himself, but she was not his wife; but Edwards. He heard Faith from the hallway and sighed, before pushing himself up and heading to the bottom of the stairs, reaching it within a matter of seconds. He bent down and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Faith" he said quietly. "I promise we'll sort this out." His expression was still pretty much the same; blank and unreadable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:17 pm

She looked to Carlisle then to Gary, she knew Edward wasn't coming. She then looked down as she shook her head. "How? How is everything going to be better? I wont let my child die, its part of me and Edward." She muttered running a hand down her face. "Its not fair.." She whispered as her tears fell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:18 pm

Edward mean while paced constanly and retless wanting to wake up he had had enough this was surely a night mare Faith was dying slowly and Painfully in front of him and he could do nothing he clentched his fist anger and hatered at himself seethed slolwy as it the water was finnaly beginning to boil he sat down for a moment his head in his hands and his eyes close blocking most things out finally with slightly saking hand another new expreince he lent back on the sofa he closed his eyes and thought to Gary Please make her see diffrently, get her to rethink this, i can't allow..that thing to kill her he heard Carlisles voice and near felt his stare, he slolwy got to his feet and came out standing behind Carlisle, there was little he could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:20 pm

Gary stepped closer to Faith then crouched down, "But Faith, you will die if you keep it. No more Edward, no more happy ever after....Isn't that what you want? You can't do that to him, Faith. Or me or Rose or any of your new family."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:27 pm

"She won't die" he said coldly, not letting his tone give anything away. Alice had seen this coming, seen Faith dying, but also being one of them. What if ... he thought to himself, not goin further, possibly he knew what he could do, not a good choice, but it'll work for them all.
A small smile formed on his lips. "I can't tell you, but trust me Faith ... I promise" his voice sounded deadly Serious. She sat down beside her and watched her. Carlisle was being careful to monitor her every move; he wasn't going to let her out of his eye sight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 pm

"I want this child aswell Gary, if you were having this child Im sure you would see different. Im sorry-..but I want this child, Your not going to change my mind. How ever much Edward begs you to get me to change my mind. " She looked away, "Why can't Edward turn me then? Its as much his problem as it is mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Edward was silent he bite his lip sligthly did she know why? why he really didn't like turning her? or anyone "I need some air.." he said touching his finger tips lightly to Faiths cheek before he went outside irnoic he didn't need air yet it was a comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Carlisle bit his lip. "Well, it's more the fact he doesn't want you to be like him; a monster" he said, repeating only what Edward had described himself as. "And he also believes that he will be taking your soul" he added on compassionately. "You should rest Faith, especially with your child ... growing inside of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:38 pm

"Surely you must have heard me Carlisle, countless times telling him how hes not a monster.." She sighed running her hand down her neck then over to the door. "I guess I should sleep, but I don't think I could..not now." She sighed and stood up, truning to go up the stairs. "I don't know what else I can say to Edward, she shut her eyes and let out a deep sigh. Walking up the stairs slowly to her room, where she then walked through the door and through herself onto the large four poster bed. Her hands were curled into tiny fists as she continued tp punch the pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Edward stood outside silent and still listening to what sounds there was he knew Carlilse wasn't far behind and would hear him anwyay "how is she.." he sighed defeated and sounded like a genral boy "it's my fault ruined her, already condemed her"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 pm

Carlisle nodded. "I too, have also told him, but he's stubborn and arrogant" he said simply, and has she stood up, so did he waiting a moment to answer Edward. "She is fine Edward, she will survive and so will your baby" he said quietly, knowing he'd hear it. He managed a small smile and put some expression into his face before he followed her; he'd told himself earlier he wasn't going to let her out of his sight. He sighed, standing in the doorway. "Punching the pillow will not solve anything; You have been hanging around with Edward to much, I believe" he said with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 pm

She stopped and sat up as she looked over to Carlisle, "I guess this is all my fault..After all, I did say I wanted a proper Honeymoon." She mumbled, looking down ashamed of herself. "Im sorry Carlisle, Im sorry Edward didn't fall in love with some vampire woman who would have been none of these problems I am..It would have been so much easier." She started to cry again, placing her hands over her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 am

"Edward should of known better; protection at the least" he said quietly; compassion clouding all of his tone. Carlisle shook his head. "If you want to blame anyone, blame me. I should of warned him" he said so she could just hear; his voice possibly breaking slightly.
Carlisle sighed, and walked over to her; and sat down, pulling her into a hug. Edward should be doing this, not me he thought to himself. "Don't cry please" he whispered, kissing her forhead. "You are perfect for Edward, and always will be" he insisted, rather sternly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:18 am

She nodded quiet quickly as she curled herself into Carlisle's chest, "Im sorry-..I should have thought about that, just it was so perfect. We got lost in the moment, Im just scared Carlisle. Im scared I'd loose Edward aswell as this baby, he means everything to me. You know that, It kills me to know he doesn't want this..Just because he wont turn me. He's not a monster, if he was like I told him. I said I wouldn't have married him." She let out another fustrated sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:34 am

Carlisle bit his lip and nodded, holding him close to her. "We ... Vampires can be very ... seductive, if that's how you can describe it, and people very easily fall in love with us ... mainly for our looks but you, you were something different; you like him for him" he explained with a soothing voice. "Very easy to get caught in the moment, but we all do it; You have nothing to be sorry for" he said. his voice stern.
He nodded. "I know he means everything to you; as Esme does to me, and you are both lucky to get the chance to be parents" he explained, before looking down and closing his eyes. He opened them quickly and managed to put on a smile.
"I know he isn't and Faith, the one thing you can do for him is to prove he isn't one, Yes he has a bit of a temper, but you can lead him out of his; he's so calm when he thinks of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:05 pm

After a while longer, and once calm he sighed then headed for the house, making his way upstairs he had to talk to Faith, he could tell Carlisle was hearing that pointed thought about him doing what Carlisle is, he knocked on the door and stood "I'm sorry.." he aplogised to them both "it Was..unexplanitory becasue of my action, " he looked to Faith then meeting her gaze "I'm sorry i am forcing you, but i am only thinking of you, but if..if it is what you want, i supose i can't derail you given your stubborness" he said with a slight smile, he sighed then and his face returned to netural

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm

Carlisle ran a soothing hand through Faith's hair, before looking up to Edward. He watched him with his eyes; the colour of dark charcoal, hinting that he needed to to hunting soon enough.
Carlisle sighed. "I'm sorry for touching her, or rather comforting her in a way that only you should" he said in nothing more than a whisper. "I shall understand if you want me to leave, or if that you hate me" he continued before shaking his head. "And Edward it isn't your's or Faith's fault."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Edward looked to Carlisle comforting Faith "i do't hate you Carlisle, and I don't mind, perhaps you need to go hunt?" he suggested "i'll stay with Faith..her and I.." he flicked his gaze past Carlisle to Faith "have many things to talk about.." he headed over and rested a hand on Carlisle shoulder "thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm

Carlisle smiled, then kissed the top of Faith's head before standing up. "Thank you Edward, and yes, I think it is time I go and hunt; I shan't be long, nor far; Edward you'll know where to find me" he said in a simple whisper, before placing a hand on his sons; then disappeared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:08 pm

Faith had only looked up to see Edward at the door, he eyes looked filled with tears as she fumbled her hands in her lap. She hung her head low; looking away from Edward and Carlisle. "Thank you Carlisle." She looked up to him with a slight smile, then looked away again as she watched him walk out of the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:15 pm

nodding to Carlisle and watched him leave, Edward moved to sit on the bed beside Faith "I don't know what i can say, I'm sorry for one, for not..thinking" he looked to her slightly and sighed, with his thumb he brushed away an escaped tear "I love you Faith, and it pains me to see you like this already you scream fragile, and i don't want to break you..this...child" he struggled with the word "is..killing you Faith, and you whish to keep it..fine..but then what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm

"Why is it so hard for you not to turn you, this child is more or less a vampire and will go on to live with you, forever. Would you rather have me dead...and just have the child? We could be a family forever, its only a couple of days of pain. I think this child is putting me through more than turning me would." She explained, she placed her hand on his and looked him in the eyes. "Edward, I love you. You know that and I love our child. Im not going to get rid of it, just because its killing me. You promised me you would turn me, why not now..Don't you want this child? Its part of us both." She whispered slowly, looking up as her gaze met his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:28 pm

he looked to the side but held her hand "it hurts Faith.." he said looking back to her "watching you detrioate(sp) each day, i hate it knowing i can do nothing, i can't turn you until the...child..is out if i turned you now the pheatus(sp) could react and kill you instantly" he said then bite his lip slightly "truthfully, at this moment, no..no Faith i don't want a child that's killing you, I love you and i don't want to loose you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:30 pm

"Well, Im going to have this child Edward, then once I give birth..Then will you turn me? I don't care how much pain I have to endure, I want this." She looked to him and pressed her forehead to his, "Please Edward, see this how I do. You promised me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next