Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:47 pm

"Why can't you see im right for once Edward, I will love you always.." She whispered and looked to him, "Really.." She walked over to him and bent down, kissing him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 2 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:51 pm

he maded another disgusted sound at himself but removed his arms he looked away from her, but then looked to her as she approached he flinched at the bruised body, then once again he felt her lips on his, he returned the kiss slowly, briefly "I'm sorry" he muttered gently he brushed a finger tip over her bruise tha scaled her side, then he looked to her and placed his hand on her arm barely touching, as it matched the bruise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:21 pm

"Fine..don't look at me again till they go." She groaned, knowing what he was doing and turned slowly to the bedroom and shutting the door behindher. She walked in and sat on the bed, openning the case and looking through it. She sighed as she pulled out some french lingerie that Alice had pact, "Wont be needing this.." She muttered and shut the case quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 pm

he sighed and got up again he knocked on the bedroom door "Faith..please..i..want to talk.." he said truthfully he composed himself and exhaled slowly "Faith.." he said again and waited for a reply he looked himself over to his hands, his stregth, he had let most of his control go, comsumed in the moment, she was human after all..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:33 pm

"Whats there to say, no sex. I get it.." She mumbled as she pushed the case of the bed onto the floor as she layed back on the bed with the sun shining through the windows as it lit up the room and her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:43 pm

"i'm not saying no sex completly Faith, just not whilst your human" he said looking down then he looked to her there are other things to do.. to pass the time, i won't hurt you as you are, anymore." he stated looking to her laying on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:44 pm

She looked away and rolled over so she didn't have to face him. She closed her eyes tightly as some of the feathers escaped the pillow. "But you keep putting that off too." She mumbled, sighing heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:52 pm

he sighed "i have reasons Faith" he answered then turned to gather his clothes, selcting a new lot from his suitcase, he dissapeared to the bathroom to get changed, a moment later he returned Faith still laying on the bed, he was silent, saying nothing, he went to the windows the sun brushing his skin creating small shimmers, he opend the main door again, onto the beech, he looked around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:17 am

"What reasons..Your scared but look..I survivied." She sighed, walking up behind him and running her arms around his waist. "Im sorry." She sighed, "I shouldn't let silly things like that get to me." She pressed her lips to his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 pm

he shuddered pleasently at her touch he sighed and turned around to face her a moment after, his fingertips lightly stoked her cheek "not again till your...till your turned.." he said and kissed her on the lips gently carefuly, as if afraid to hurt her, his hand rested there and he wispered against her lips "i love you Faith..i don' want to hurt you" he stated then he trailed his fingers lightly over her lips, he wore his shirt, but the buttons where undone, revealing his cold hard, marble like being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 pm

She nodded; she looked away so he couldn't see the upset in her eyes, she kissed him again. "I understand." She sighed slightly and kissed him slowly, sitting beside him and running a hand down his hard chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 pm

he sighed and shuddered at her touch "and returned her kiss with a small groan "Faith.." he said placing a hand over hers "I love you always with everything i have to offer, i don't want to upset you, or hurt you.." he admited kissing her finger tips then "we will again, you have a lot to..put up with afte ryour turned " he laughed alittle, then pulled her to her feet "come, let's go explore the isaland, it'll pass time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:05 am

She smiled and took his hand smiling slowly and nodded, "Yes lets." She ran into the bedroom and got changed into her bikini and some swiming shorts. She walked back out and grinned, "Right-..do vampires need sun cream?" She giggled as she rubbed some up and down her forarms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 am

he laughed watching her "no, hmm have you seen me in the sun before?" he asked curious, he couldn't remember, he kept his shirt undone and one, and had put swimming trunks on he waited paietnly for her to finish, "would you like me to do your back?" he offered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 am

"Please, my arms sadly arn't that flexible." She smiled and passed him the bottle of suncream, she turned around and unclipped her bikini top, pushing her hair out of the way. "No I dont think I have..why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:16 am

he smiled a crooked smile "your'll see" he squirted som sun cream in his hands then touched her back with hit hands he did her shoulders and neck, and worked his hands down her back rubbing the lotion in, he then did her lower back, his hands slipped around to do her stomach then back around to the back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 am

"Ok." She smiled, she guessed it would proberly be amasing. She closed her eyes as Edward rubbed the lotion into her back, she moved her shoulders slowly as she then did up her bikini top again. "Thank you Edward, that was most enjoyable." She laughed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:30 am

he laughed and looked at the lotion left of his hands, he smiled then touched his hands to her face rubbing lotion there, thenwith a crooked smile his lips brushed her "mm, i think you taste very sun tan lotiony?" he arched an eye brow and smiled then he shrugged out of his shirt draping it on the bed, before he took her hands and made way to the outside "ready?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 am

"Well, that wouldn't have suprised me if I tasted like that since you did wipe it all over my face." She smirked and licked her lips and laughed, "Ahh yes..I see what you mean." She nodded and squeesed his hands, entwining her fingers with his as she walked outside with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:38 am

his gaze locked onto hers and he stepped out first the sun touching his slin and send sudden cascaded of mutlicoloured prisims of lights, close to a sparkling shards of Raindow he fetl a small tingle on his skin he kept his hands entwined with her own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 am

She looked to Edward, her face was a pure picture. Her jaw dropped as she watched the light sparkle off his beautiful skin, "Oh my Edward-..you are truly full of suprises." She smiled and jumped on him, kissing him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 am

he smiled to her a crooked smiled his face glistening in the morning sun, "now you know the truth behind the rumors, of us suposidly being nocturnal" he chuckled then spread out his arms to near catch the jumping Faith he tumbled back, purposefully as his lips met hers softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 am

She grinned wrapping her arms around his neck, "Ahh thats the reason.." She smiled, "But it is truly amasing." She nodded truthfully and she kissed him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 am

he returned the kiss for a moment his arms around her waist then he pulled back "you know why i took shelter from the sun, if any being was to see this.." he gestured to himself slightly "they would no doubt end up insane, perhaps even dead, if not them then me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 am

Faith smiled slowly against his lips and nodded, running her hands down the back of his neck and kissing different places. "So, lets go and explore this beautiful island." She nodded and jumped down from his arm onto the sand, where she slipped on her flip flops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next