Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:12 am

he returned the kiss and smiled "even i don't know about the island," he took her hand then and begun to awlk along the beach, over a few sand dunes, he intwined his fingers with Faiths and continued to walk looking around he spoke "aprently theres some wildlife on here, they Emse and Carlisle hunted, the forest is untouched and brimming with wildlife i asume"

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 3 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:22 am

"Oh that sounds wonderful. Well, not the hunting part." She laughed, "For you maybe." She smiled softly, squeesing his hand with hers as slid the down some of the sand dunes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:28 am

he nodded and kept a firm hold on her hand "do you really have to become one of us..so soo?" he asked hedging for a possible waiting time span "your'll miss so much.." he said looking to her "i supose..though we can't wait it out.." he sighed not lookign to her for a moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:30 am

"No Edward, Ive waited long enough for this..this is what I want.." She sighed, squeesing his hand slowly. "I dont want anyting else but you, I dont care what I miss out on.." She smiled reasuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 am

he looked to her "i don't like the idea Faith" he sighed again and shook his head, "never mind..lets forget about it for now.." he said begining to walk up a hill looking around not even daring to let go of her hand encase she fell or- he eidn't know what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:36 am

"So you have no idea where we are going? What if we get lost? What if we cant find our was back to the hut!" She looked to him as she held his hand tightly, making sure she didn't trip herself and watching Edward's graceful movements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:44 am

he rolled his eyes "Faith, honestly, your as bad as ALice..and she can see things before they happen" he laughed lighlty and helped her over a log "the whole point is to explore, if we get lost we get lost, it's a small islan, so if it get dire, we'll swim around" he chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 am

"I dont have as much energy as you do.." She laughed and ran up the hill till they reached the top, she looked around and smiled. "Oh Edward, this is beautiful.." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 am

he looked around and smiled "yes.." he said then moved so he was standing behind her "once again..it's nothing compared to you.." he state one hands finger tips brushed down her back eer so genlty and he kisses her shoulder once softly afraid to hurt her again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:03 am

She smiled and placed her hand to his cheek slowly, everything about him made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. She kissing his forhead as she looked round to see him standing behind her, his tall powerful stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:07 am

he moved his head and kissed the palm of her hand covering her hand with one of his own, he stood there looking to her, "not scared of heights are you?" he asked with a smiled "i have a better way to travel?" he smiled again kissing her hand ocassionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 am

"As long as Im with you..I think I could handle it, but why do you ask?" She looked to him with a puzzled look on her face, biting her lip. She then stroked his cheek with her other hand and kissed his lips softly and quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:17 am

he returned the kiss equally then with a crooked smile he took her had place it around his neck from behind then in a swift srping he took of fast, reaching for a tree then another and another until the reached the aleest tree he scaled it with ease and stopped within the branches he chuckled lightly "you can open yours eyes now.." he smiled "alright there my little spider-monkey?" he stayed within the tree a view of near all the isalnd visible

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:19 am

She openned her eyes slowly with her arms still firmly around his neck, "WOAH..Edward, is it safe up here?" She looked down to the ground, which seemed quiet a way down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 am

he looked over his shoulder to her "if it wasn't do you think i would of brought you up here?" he smiled a crooked smiled "look" he nodded towards the sapce and the view, "this too was something i wanted you to see" he said softly as he reamined in the tree keeping them there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:32 pm

She held onto him tightly as they went up the tree, she shut her eyes and kept her breathing steady. "Ok then." She whispered as she occasionally peered down towards the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm

"iv'e got you" he assured her standing where he was then he took her hand from his neck and carefully placed her on a branch alittle lower then his holding her hands as he lowered her, he lent back against the trunk of the tree, watching Faith "what do you see?" he asked her about the view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 pm

"Well, a bunch of branches really.." Faith said as she looked around and secrued herself on the branch she was standing on, "Why what should I see?" She questioned him slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:17 pm

he chuckled lightly "look Faith, through the brances, what do you see?" he smiled he kept hold of her hand very tightly to hold her encase she was to fall, and he would not let her fall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:32 pm

Faith smiled and looked through the branches and smiled, "Wow..its so beautiful up here Edward." She smiled, she knew that he wouldn't say it was the beautiful, but still. It was truly stunning with the crystal blue see sparkerling in the suns rays. "Oh thank you Edward." She said again with her wide smile still plastered across her pale face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:35 pm

he continued to hold her hand "i told you" he mused and gracefully stood on the branch beside her as if he stood of flat ground "he looked at the view himself "this is the best place for a view like this, a near birds eye view" he smiled and swftly he bent and brushed a kiss on her cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:37 pm

She smiled and placed her hand in his as she looked about, "Everythiing here is just so amasing, peaceful..beautiful." She smiled again, squeesing Edward's hand with her own. She looked down the ground which made her quiet unsteady before she clung onto Edward for support.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:50 pm

he chuckled lightly wrapping his arm around there as he stood with ease "it is if you have the stomach for it" he smiled a crooked smiled holding onto her he jumped from the tree landing neatly and he place Faith down, "you will be like that, perhaps more of a wild cannon however.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:52 pm

She smiled slowly and held onto him slowly as she nodded, "I never really minded heights." She laughed but still held onto Edward never the less, stroking his sides slowly as she looked up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm

he looked to her "yet you looked like you would faint?" he mocked lightly and smiled pulling her to him gently and kissing her lips swiftly for a moment "another time i will race you to the top of that very same tree" he smiled slightly alittle forced "promise me this, when you are turned..challenge Emmett to an arm wrestle?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next