Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:03 pm

he looked to Rose "i didn't think of that, i could cope with it..but Faith..i don't know" he said "but i see your point of reason, really i do it's up to Faith depending on how she feels, i just don't want to take chances thats all" he stated taking Faiths hand in his own and squeezing it gently he looked to her "what do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 9 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Gary shuddered, "I hate apparating. It's horrible, but i guess it would get Faith home quicker, which is why we are here. If it's ok with Faith, then i think that's best. And it won't be for that long anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:09 pm

"It only takes a few seconds. I'm the most confident at it, so I'll take Faith, and Gary, you can take Edward, if that's alright with both of you?" she suggested, standing up. It would be so much quicker; home in one second, much better in the long run than having Faith on a plane or a boat. What if she got worse mid-journey and the only doctors around were muggles? That wouldn't bode well for anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Gary tried not to look too disgusted by this, but glanced at Edward anyway. "Err...fine ok...I guess that's probably best," he said, hesitantly. It was only a few seconds but still....He really could be childish at times!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:17 pm

Edward's expression bore nothing he just nodded flatly and replied "fine.." he looked to faith she'd passed out again he looked to Rose "the Cullen home is best i'll let Carlisle know in advance..take care of her please.." he said and lent down to kiss Faiths forhead, he touched his finger tips to her cheek, then he stood back we'll redervous(sp) at the home"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:21 pm

Gary looked at Rose then at Faith then at Edward, he didn't like this one bit. He had a horrible feeling that something would go wrong, even though the possiblties of that happening were slim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 pm

Edward noded to Gary "my thoughts exactly.." he said ignoring the small irony, he looked to Faith laying there helpless and possibably on Deaths door hs shook his head "this isn't right, it's not normal, i want to know whats wrong.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:25 pm

Gary sighed, "The sooner we get her to Carlise, the sooner we will know. I think we all feel the same way though, Edward." He looked at Faith as well, sighing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 pm

Faith layed there loosely as Rose held her hand, she wasn't getting any hoter as it wouldn't be possible for a human. She still had one hand placed on her stomach as she layed there, her eyes shut in a state of unconsiousness.[sp?]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm

"lets just get her back as soon as possible?" he looked to Rose then to Gary registering the short journy "can't say i enjoy apparating" he complained once then looked to Faith worried "lets go,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 pm

Gary nodded, "Ok. And i don't like it either, but it's only short." He looked at Rose and nodded then ahold of Edward's arm, thinking of the Cullen's house very clearly in his mind. He was surprised as to how easily he could see it. He then took in a breath and spun around on the spot, keeping ahold of Edward's arm. When he opened his eyes they were standing infront of Edward's house. He breathed a sigh of relief then remembered he was still holding onto Edward's arm. He let go quickly then looked around, trying to see where Rose was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:33 pm

finally his feet touching ground he looked up to see his house, he checked over himself still in one piece, he then phoned Carlisle as he waited for Rose and Faith to arrive, he spoke to Carlisle then and soon hung up "he's just finishing off now" he stated allowed, and waited for Rose and Faith anxiously he couldn't quite keep still

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Carlisle was just about to leave the hospital after finishing his shift when he received a phone call off of Edward. He nodded to himself as though Edward could see him and slammed his phone down once Edward has hung up and walked off towards his car, reaching it within a matter of seconds.
He turned the key in the ignition and hurried back to the Cullen residence; he drove much like Alice and the rest of his coven, enjoying the speed. When his family were in trouble, he would go to the ends of the earth to save them. He grit his teeth together as he reached his home and his tires squealed as he slammed the breaks on and jumped out the car before it had even stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Edward looked up suddenly "Carlisle" he said with a hint of relife "It's Faith, i didn't tell you the most of it over phone, she's ill very ill, we don't know what it is we managed to convince her to come home, where waiting for Rose and Faith as we Speak, and given the situation excuse the informatlites "Carlisle this is Gary, Gary, Carlisle. I don't believe you have met one an other properly"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Gary's stared out into the forest, not really paying attention to what was going on around him. He snapped his head round at his name and nodded towards Carlise, "Hey.....they should be here any minute..." he said in a monotone. His eyes looked slightly glazed over, he was never any good in these situations, his hands clenched into tight fists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:24 pm

Carlisle managed an awkward smile as Edward said his name. "Edward" he said quietly, knowing they'd be able to hear him. Carlisle frowned and pushed the sleeves of his shirt up. "Tell me exactly what happened, every little detail" he ordered, before nodding to Gary. "Hello" he said simply, more concerned about his daughter-in-laws health. "Where's Faith, and what are the symptoms?" he asked curiously, knowing he would probably know what it was as soon as he was told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:56 pm

"Every detail?" he raised an eye brow skillfully he avoided the bluntness "We arrived at the island as planned everything went well exceptionally well, as she wished for a proper honeymoon, so she had, then after that we explored the island went snorkling, went to the beach, she ate little, i gave her already cooked chicken, and a glass of water the next morning she was sick complaining that her stomach hurt, she belived it to be a bug, yet she wouldn't come home when her health diteriorated, she grew pale and had spells of blackouts, eventually i called Gary and Rose and we puresuaded her to return home, I apparated with Gary Faith is with Rose, thats all that has happed"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

Carlisle shook his head. "Take me to her, now" he said quickly, his voice a little harsh on the last word. He couldn't help but smile; it was like a gift to him, some never smiled, well that he saw. "And sometime during your honeymoon, you had sex with her didn't you?" he asked bluntly, knowing it was what teenage boys did; if you could call him a teenager.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:08 pm

"were waiting for her to arrive With Rose "he glanced to gary "what is taking her so long?" he demaned slightly concerned he then looked To Carlisle as he spoke next and Edwards eyes narrowed slightly "must you be so blunt?" his expression softend a moment later and he nodded looking to the side slightly as if embrassed fianlly he said "yes we did..more then once, but i don't see how this is at all relevant.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm

[are we gunna just pretend they get here, or wait for them to come online?? or say something goes wrong?! choose....]

Gary glanced nervously around him and shook his head, "I don't know. Maybe Rose is making sure she's ok or something. They'll be here soon....." he said, uncertainly. Something definitely didn't feel right and he couldn't quite work out whether it was something to do with Faith's illness or the aparating...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 pm

( i think we should carry on as if they had arrived could be forever till they get on)

"I don't like this.." he muttered to himself his fists clenched slightly he closed his eyes and took a moment to gather himself before he sat down on the door step "it's my fault i know it, i shouldn't of agreed to anything" he looked to the side to the neatly cut bushes either side of the entrance "something i did?, maybe the food? " he made a disgusted tone in the back of his throat and covered his face with both his hands and was silent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:22 pm

[I'm sure they won't mind lol...otherwise, like you say..they could be ages!! a little bit of godmooding never hurt XD]

Gary couldn't help but think that it was Edward's fault, he had, yet again, broken the promise they had made, to keep Faith safe. He glanced at Edward angrily, then back into the forest. 'They should be here by now....' he thought, nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:27 pm

Carlisle groaned and stormed inside; although he moved like a ghost. "This is bad, very bad" he snapped; angry with himself. He should of warned Edward that he should of changed her first but he'd forgotten what with work and the rest of his family. He was careful not to think what could be wrong, pretty sure Edward would be listening in.
He went upstairs quickly, reaching it within seconds, before pulling a book off of the top shelf and opening, reading it furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:35 pm

(they can come very soon after a few posts lol)

Edward finnaly stood slolwy and looked to Gary "I know, I know Dammit" he snapped briefly then growled irritated at himself "I know i shouldn't but Faith insisted..another compromise." he growled then took a breath "Call if they show" he stated then went inside after Carlisle leaving the door open, he followed "Carlisle?" he half demaned some form of idea "what is it? what do you belive could be the problem?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm

[Hey, Sorry Ive got loads of work. xD Im on now Razz]

Faith and Rose arrived shortly after, Faith was only slightly awake as her body was slumped against Rose for most of her support. "Edward-.." She mumbled as she held her stomach, she looked around as her eyes soon adjusted to the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next