Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:00 pm

"Emmett? Are you joking Edward, you of all people know how strong he is!" She laughed and shook her head, "I will, but you know I will loose quiet easily to his strong force." She giggled and kissed him back, slowly.

Back to top Go down

Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward) - Page 4 Empty Re: Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:11 pm

"wihs to place a bet on that?" he raised an eyebrow "no, i'm quite sure as a new born, your strength is doubled, and i can quiet easily see that you will beat Emmett, he will expect to win, but you will change that i bet" he chuckled briefly "we will have to see though won't we?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:27 pm

"Yes we will, But I wouldn't mind beating him.." She chuckled as well, nodding to what Edward said about being a newborn, this made her want to turn even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:33 pm

he noticed the exchange in her expression "you still really want to become one don't you" he said his voice flat, he looked away for a moment in thought, there had to be another way surely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:34 pm

"Yes, I do Edward-..I don't think anything could change my mind about that." She looked to him and sighed, "Please-..if were going to talk about this then..can we get down from here?" She said jesturing there height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 pm

"thought as much.." he said then took her, finally they touched down on solid ground and he placed Faith on her feet "there" he said "look, Faith, i understand and vaule youw wants, and will do what i can to make you happy, i will turn you..when the time comes, if it comes..other then that, i want to try at very least to keep you human, for as long as possible, but you will be turned, Alice has seen that.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

She looked to him and sighed, "Its not just that..I just feel when I am turned I dont want to be older than you..I want to be young looking." She looked to him, "Surely you understand this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 pm

"your already older" he chuckled lightly and kissed her once "no matter how old you are Faith your'll still look beautiful, althought beautiful is not an adjective strong enough, no amount of words can describe what you are to me, or how you look"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:43 pm

She looked to him and sighed, "Yes-..but I wont feel beautiful in myself, I'll be forever grumpy." She laughed and wrapped her arms around him, "Just..lets not talk about this now." She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 pm

"i agree" he smiled kissing her once his arms around her waist "but i stand to wager that, you will be the most beautiful being you always will be, always have been, and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:51 pm

Faith smiled and hugged him tightly as she kissed him, "You say the most lovely things you know that-..When was the first time you saw me?" She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:55 pm

"the first time i saw you? it was volterra, i saved your bag from a mugger, then we went to your place i lay on the sofa as you slept and as you where stirring i left, when i spoke to you offically and properly, it was by the lake, under the oak tree, i taught you then how to skip stones"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 pm

"So you hadn't been stalking me before hand?" She laughed softly and ran her had under his jaw and down his neck, "When did the watching me sleep bit start then?" She smiled, slightly giggling. "I wish I could have caught you just once..I drempt about you alot." She stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:03 pm

"no, "he smiled "after seeing you in volterra, i supose i was stalking you, checking you where safe, slept well, i noticed you dreamed, horrible one at that, i wish i could of woken you, and told you it was alright, but i believed i would only scare you off, then i saw you by the lake on your own, and how could i not resist talking to you, even though against my better judgement, i should of stayed away, but i couldn't and i don't regret speaking to you then and there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 pm

She smiled softly and nodded, kissing him softly. "Its as if fate brought us together." She smiled softly, believing that was true. She kissed down his neck softly, running her fingers after the kisses. "Would you like to go back to the beach?" She smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:14 pm

he took her hand and kissed it once smiling to her "if you want to, we have the whole island to ourselfs" he mused "it's a miniture world in your hands, more or less, i will need to go hunting one point, not yet, i'm fine for now but soon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 pm

"Ok, just tell me when and you are free to go." She smiled and nodded, "This time I wont follow you." She kissed him back and walked to the sandy beach again, slipping off her shorts and flip flops and running into the sea and diving it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 pm

he nodded then they reached the beach again and he chuckled at Faith, he soon followed having nothign to remove, he went into the water and stoon waist deep looking for a resurfacing Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:22 pm

Faith resurfaced with a gasp, smiling as she looked over to see Edward. She couldn't believe how he was hers, how such a beautiful being could love her on a level that he did. She sertianly was the luckiest girl ever, and so the lion fell in love with the lamb...She thought and smiled happily to herself and swam over to Edward, pulling him into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 pm

he followed "why do i get the odd sense on deja vu?" he frowned briefly and stopped till the sea reached just up to his armpits "what are you thinking?" he asked suddenly curious, he knew to well she was thinking of something he held her hands in his own still

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm

"Nothing, just a swim!" She gasped and splashed him and whipped out her wand. "Actually I was thinking we could go snorkerlling." She smirked, happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:38 pm

he laughed and splashed her back lightly then thought for a moment "Hm, snorkling, i don't see why not, i know a fantastic place not far from the beach where it is thriving with life, i believe you may like it at the very least"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:40 pm

"Oh, lets go there then!" She said with a large smile across her face and nodded, "I'd like that-..Ive never been snorkerling before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 pm

"hust don't drown on me" he said seriously then he took her had and begun to wade through the water alittle off form the main beech, there was a small cave of sorts and he stopped by it "now you see the rock split in two? by there is many living things" he said then he dived slightly and swam that being the cue, his eyes where opens he could see many things, sea eneimies, clown fish, some other small fish, it was very colourful, he didn't resurface becasue he didn't have to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:49 pm

Faith smiled slowly and grabbed her wand, "Accio snorkel goggles." She smiled and slipped her wand back into the strap by her leg and slipped them on, swimmiing down to where Edward was, looking around as the millions of tiny fish saw around them, she smiled amased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next