Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Edward sat waiting then looked up as she exited the bathroom, he cocked his head his eyes assing the clothes "diffrent very modern and fashionable, but personally, i don't think it is you, then again if Alice picked it." he shugged "i like the shorts though" he grinned and as to clarify his eyes drifted down her bare legs.

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:10 pm

"So, take the top back and keep the shorts?" She nodded happily and walked back into the bathroom, she looked to the lingrie bag and slipped it away. She would stick to Edward's rules; 'Not till she was turned. She sighed, but she understood why, slipping off her outfit and placing the last one on, another dress. This one was black, slim fitting like the other but slightly shorter to show off more leg. She smiled and stepped out, "What about this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm

he looked up again and sucked in a breath biting his lip, his eyes looking over her, he said nothing his hands slightly gripped the cover of the bed as he looked to her. although it perhaps looked as if he hated it, it was far from that area, he loved it more so then the first dress, the one she wore now was truley breath taking, he couldn't form words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Faith let out a sigh and looked down, "Oh-..You don't like it." She said trying to sound the least bit upset or dissapointed. "To be honest I liked it far from the rest, no matter..I shall take these back tomorrow with Alice." She nodded simply, turning to head back into the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 pm

"No!" he splurted "I mean, no, i do like it love it, it's just i'm resisting the temptation to pull you to me push you on the bed and um, love you sensless" he samiled slightly as if he was possibably embrassed at such a admmitance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Faith twirled around with a look of slight shock on her face and she bit her lip smirking, "You always know I don't mind.." She grinned and walked over to him, "But like your rules..We can't." She reminded him, running her hand over his chest and kissing him softly. She smirked teasing him and walking away, wiggerling her hips seductivly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:16 pm

he frowned "yes my rules, and your life, i wish not to break them, no matter how Carlisle puts it" he sucked in a deeper breath as she came closer, his eyes never leaving her body, oh how he wanted her to reach out and grab her, maybe they could..fool around a bit? maybe..all night- no. he shook his head alittle fool around possibably maybe, but nothing more..he shuddered under her touch feeling every vibe in his body reach out to her, but she walked away, he growled slightly but his eyes watched how she moved..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:24 pm

She turned before she reached the door, "Shame." She whispered and winked to him, slowly stepping into the bathroom but leaving the door open as she then slipped of the dress and threw it through the openning of the doorway as she stood in her underwear, where Edward's couldn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:41 pm

he groaned seeing the dress on the floor, he knew what lay just out of his sight "Faith.." he groaned again at her teasing "stop purposefully teasing thats far wose" he complained and lay down on his stomach facign away from her and burying his head in the pillow, althought now he could smell Faith hair, and a mumbbled groan escaped him further

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:42 pm

She smirked and popped her head out from the door along with half her unclothed body; "Teasing? I don't know what you talking about." She smirked and blew him a small kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:47 pm

he grumbled in latin into his pillows the smelt of her "yes teasing" he repeated although muffled he could feel the blowed kiss rather then see it, he could picture her standing there no doubt naked once again small excitment stirred which he stammped down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 pm

"Ok, sorry." She rolled her eyes and grabbed her dressing gown from the back of the door and slipped it around herself; tying it at her waist as she then put all her clothes away which were sprawled across the floor, making the bathroom look messy. Once she had done and everything was put away into bags she smiled and walked into the other room, sitting beside Edward. "Im sorry.." She mumbled, "Its just hard-..You here and Im only human.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

he felt her beside him he shudded jsut her being close was such a temptation, he rolled over onto his back, reaguradless and he pulled her to him shifting her till she was more or less stradling him, he bite his lip, just one swfit gesture..he sighed and smiled up to her bringing his knees up behind her "yes, you are just Human, that one reason i'd rather not.." he said intwining his cool slender fingers through faiths own

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 pm

"Yes, but your not the one getting these human urges are you, there very hard to control myself." She frowned slowlt as she held onto his fingers as if he was a life support. "I'll always love you Edward, you know that right?" She asked softly, "Im always thinking about you-.." She watched him, whenever she would let Edward go hunting with his brothers it was painful for herself, to know he had left her even if it was for a short amount of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:07 pm

he looked up to her and sighed "yes I understand" he said with regret as he glanced to the side then back at her, he still held her hands equally as tightly "I know you do as I love you forever, and i promised you i will always be back, and i have been," he sat up with her still sitting on him, he kissed her lips once keeping hold of her hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 pm

She smiled and nodded as she pulled away, "How did you know what I was thinking? Am I that easy to read?" She sighed slightly but her smile still remained as her hands rested on his perfect chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:34 pm

"well physically yes, other then that no, still irritating might i add, it's like taking a glimpse at the first chapter the cover and the blurb yet not being able to read any further" he bent his head and kisses he fingertips briefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:59 pm

"Oh Im sorry," She smiled happily slightly amused by the fact that she was the only one that he couldn't read. "You know I would let you read me, must be something to do with my brain not functioning normaly." She laughed and kissed his lips slowly, tracing her finger down his neck and pulling awat as she gazed into his golden topaz eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm

he chuckled lightly "there is nothign wrong with that mind of yours" he smiled and kissed her forehead "your perfect, mayhap you just have a somewhat personal mind?" he suggested with a shrug, "it's intresting..to say the least" he pondered this for a moment meeting her gaze then he returned the kiss and shuddered slightly at her touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:03 pm

"I guess so, Does Carlisle not even know why Im like this..how odd." She said with a slight smugness in her voice as she smirked, "I kind of like it when you get confussed. You do look rather adorable." She smirked and kissed his nose happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:06 pm

he wrinkled his nose "yes well it's intensely frustrating when i know you are thinking something, screaming something alloud and yet i hear nothing" he sighed "i supose we will all understand eventually"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 pm

She giggled and placed her hands on his chest as she nodded, "Yes hopefully it will. But I understand that its more annoying for you then me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:16 pm

"you can say that much" he mused and kissed her chin then his kisses driffted down her neck kissing about the hollow of it across to the nape and up to her cheek and kissed her ear gently finishing off with a delicate kiss on the lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:33 pm

"Edward-.." She mumbled as she pulled away slowly, "Come on now..Were only but teasing each other now." She frowned slowly, "Making it harder for us both.." She groaned and kissed him slowly, pulling back quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:56 pm

he sighed and realeased his hands from her waist "yes, your right.. i'm sorry" he looked to her "I'll behave if you will" he stated and touched his finger tips to her cheek but returned her final kiss and he groaned softly in reluctance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next