Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:14 pm

"Oh come on..I bet they had there hands all over you." She rolled her eyes, that was the part she was scared of when Edward went away on hunting trips, that he would find some gorgeous vampire girl and he would soon forget her and fall in love with the vampire. She layed back and ran a hand over her face.

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 pm

he frowned slightly after finishing getting dress he shut the wardrobe door "i don't really think it's relevent.." he hedged, obviously trying to avoid the subject, he rolled up his sleeves and striaghted his shirt slightly "honestly it's not worth talking about"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:25 pm

"No I wouldn't mind listerning.." She already felt sick in the bottom of her stomach to think of Edward with gorgeous women, "Ok-..wait here." She muttered and ran out of the room to the bathroom and looked the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 pm

he frowned and went to the bathroom door and knocked "Faith?" he asked confused "it's honestly nothing, " there was still the tone of avoidance, it really didn't matter he wasn't intrested in anyone else, but that never stopped them being intrested in him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:33 pm

"Yeah-..I'll just be a while." She called and looked down to the toilet, every now and again thinking that she was going to be sick. Her head was spinning and she obviously hadn't breathed as she was thinking far too much, she stood up but wacked her head on the cabbinet causing her to black out on the floor with a large thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:37 pm

"Faith?" he asked "Faith whats going on?" he frowned hearing nothing he knocked "if you don't open the door i will break it" with still no answer he forced the door open with ease and saw Faith laying there, without a moment waiting he went to Faiths side and called for Carlisle.

few hours later, with Faith laying on his bed and with him sat on a chair, he waited for her to wake, he had not left her side, Carlisle had said it was only mild concusion and she would wake in a few hours give or take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Faith flinched slowly as she could feel Edward's cool breath on her neck, she slowly openned her eyes and held her head with one of her hands. "Ahh-..What happened?" She groaned and looked over to him, looking slightly bemused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:50 pm

he looked to her waking "i was hoping you could tell me, one moment you where fine next you ran to the bathroom and i found you unconsious" he raised and eye brow "how do you feel?" he asked reaching out a hand that very gently touched the small bruise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 pm

She gasped quietly as he touched it, looking to him and shaking her head. "I can't remember anything, how long have I been out for?" She questioned him to see Carsile standing at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Edward turned to face Carlisle who was entering the room with some hot drink, Edward then turned to Faith taking her hand in his

Carlisle came in with a tray of hot tea, he smiled to see Faith up "your up good to see, you have been out a few hours give or take that is, how do you feel? hmm, you look fine, no doubt it hurts" he mused placing the tray down on the side and handing her the drink "Esme insisted that you have this drink, herbs included, you don't have to drink it of course" he smiled and took her tempreture and checked her eyes after the usual tests where done he nodded "in good health, you can get up soon, rest for a moment, Edward i trust you too not let her get up for a while" he chuckled then left

listening Edward nodded to Carlisle and looked then to Faith "you don't have to drink it, Esme is just being Esme" he smiled slightly "you don't remember anything? well your awake and better so it seems"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Faith nodded slowly, "I cant remember what just happened, just hitting my head on the cabinet.." She mumbled rubbing her head and taking a sip. "Mm, thats nice." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 pm

"thats probably what you did" he chuckled and lent forward to kiss her head very very lightly his lips barely touched yet they did, as light as a feather at that "get better" he smiled and sat back down "perhaps we should give you a helmet for your birthday?" he chuckled teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:15 pm

"Yeah, That would be lovely Edward.." She smirked and rolled her eyes jokinly. "I don't think so lovely." She smiled and tried to get up, "I think I'll be fine now.." She smiled and streched her arms wide above her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:31 pm

he placed a hand on her chest and pushed her gently back down "orders are order, rest a while longer then i'll let you get up" he chuckled slightly and kissed her cheek, "really we should pad the place then?" he mused with a smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm

"Oh Edward, its just a bump on the head..nothing serious, trust me ok?" She nodded and looked to him, pulling a face and placing her arms over her chest. "At least lay with me then.." She groaned, "Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

he rolled his eyen then shifted to sit beside her "fine, as long as you rest, and still concussion was the out come, you may of even suffered memory loss, then again Carlisle said it was a mild concussion, but still dangerous all the same" he looked to her "will you sleep for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:39 pm

She groaned in defeat and rested her head against his shoulder, turning slowly and shutting her eyes letting herself fall into a deep sleep. She placed one hand on his chest and the other under him as she layed close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 pm

he smiled with smugness and lay there one hand reaching to stroke her hair, and he begun to hum then his composition of a lullabye "good night my angle.." he continued to ding for a moment doftly before he returned to humming he inhaled her scent and kissed her head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm

She layed fast asleep and cuddled him tightly, like she was never going to let go. Every now and again there would be the occasioanly, "Edward.." Whisper escaping her lips as she held onto him tightly, her hands moving as she did in her restless sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:06 pm

he soothed her "shh" he whispered kissing her head then he begun to hum again softly for a moment before he soothed her again "shh, my love..sleep, dream dreams of wonderous places, i won't leave you, never will i.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:08 pm

She seemed to calm down as he soothed her like he had a connection and control of her even as she was asleep. She seemed to calm down and her hands loosened on her grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:12 pm

he continued to hum softly kissing her head gently as he listed to the slowly steadying beat of her heart, he held her as she slept pulling the cover up over her to keep her warm. finally he stopped humming but he cotninued to stroke her hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:19 pm

TIME LAPSE

----

Hours past and Faith began to stir slowly moving and yawning she looked up to Edward, smiling slowly as she tried sitting up. "How long have I been asleep?" She groaned and rubbed her eyes slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:24 pm

he smiled to her as he felt her stir "half aday at most, how do you feel now?" he asked placing a hand on her head "you look better although save from the small lump you have gained he chuckled and brought her lisp to his which he kissed them once softly and briefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm

"Mmhmm, I feel much better aswell." She nodded grinning widely and wrapping her arms around his neck as they kissed laying on the bed, she kissed him again. She looked round to see Jasper standing at the door, "Hello Jasper!" Faith beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next