Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:29 pm

"I wouldn't mind doing something..Maybe watch a movie?" She smiled, "You know we never did go on that shopping trip to London!" She smirked and kissed him back, resting her forehead on his.

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:31 pm

"we'll do that, i promise, theres just been alot going on you know that," he moved his lips and met hers softly "a movie? i don't see why not would you like some munchies also?" he asked holding her close

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:33 pm

"Yes please, Im only human afterall." She smirked and kissed him back, running her lips along his and cuddling up to him as she smiled. "I don't mind what movie..Alice, Jasper, Emmett and Rosaile can join us also if they so wish..Along with Esme and Carlisle of course. It would be nice, if they cant make it..theres always next time." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:37 pm

he returned the kiss softly then looked up to her "i'll ask them later, and we can see if we can arrange anything, "he smiled resting his fingertips to her cheek softly and he stood now taller, and placed a gently brief kiss on her lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 pm

"Lovely." She added with a small delight as Edward could tell, she placed another small kiss on his lips and smiled happily. "Well, Let them pick the movie, Im up for anything and If its scary-..I always have you." She chuckled softly, "I always feel safe around you." She admitted seeing as it was the truth, who wouldn't have felt safe with Edward around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:47 pm

he chuckled slightly "We'll see if the other can't make it then it can be just you and me" he suggest looking at her features his fingertips caressed her cheek softly "Scary movie, sure you can cope with it?" he teased with a smile "and i'll always be ther, for better or for worse" he replied stating a wedding vow "i will try to protect you i sware it as much as i can possible"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:49 pm

"I know you would, Of course I can handle a scary movie-..Well, I hope so." She laughed and pushed him playfully, "Don't be so mean Mr.Cullen." She smirked and kissed his neck slowly. "Yes, otherwise you and me." She grinned, winking and laughing. "That would also be nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 pm

he chuckled "If you say so, and yes,i'll be good and stop" he smiled and kissed her cheek before he took her hand and moved over to the sofa pulling her gently down beside him, "I'm glad I met you from that very first time in volterra.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:09 pm

"So am I.." She smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as she thought back to it, "Yes when you brought me up breakfast..I said it was like we had know each other for ages. Yet it had only been a day and I let you stay in my room." She smirked, "Love makes you do crazy things..You can a spell over me." She smirked and ran her fingers down his chest as she looked back up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:28 pm

he chuckled and sat with her his fingers absently playign with her other hand and it's fingers "i remember, never will i forget it, to see you there..standing in that dress, i thought i had entered heven finally such an angel.." then he spoke softly looking to her soft hand
"If i saw an angle, what would i see?
shining silver wings?
a sencere face of virtility?
would it be wearing robes of white?
dazzerling. clean and pure?
with a halo shining bright?
If i could be saved by god's white dove
redemption assure
temptation would be an angels love.."
he smiled and shrugged and brought her hand to his lips which he kissed softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 pm

She smiled slowly "I guess you made that up, it was wondeful." She watched Edward's graceful move ments, everything he seemed to do was with perfection. He made it look so easy, she slipped her hand over his chest, smiling to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:40 pm

"spur of the moment" he shrugged and wrapped an arm around her kissing her head "My Angle" he mummered softly into her hair as another hand came up to stroke it gently his finger playing with strands of her soft brunette coloured hair "i do like your natural hair colour..it's far more well natural" he chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:06 am

"Yes, It saves me money on buying dye aswell." She smirked, "But It was much near black in Hogwarts when I left it natural." She looked to his, "Now yours..just looks like strands of gold. I think Model's would kill to look as half as good as you." She smiled, looking over to the mantel peice where she saw the wedding photos, "You look so hansome."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:20 pm

he chuckled touching her cheek with his cool hand "I like your hair, keep it like that" he smiled and kissed her nose, raising an eyebrow at her words he chuckled further "thats a bit over stating it, mine just a very very light brown" he mused then followed her glace to the mantal piece "me handsome? standing beside you? that is a understatement if ever i heard one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

"Oh Edward be quiet, I think your the most beuaitful being that ever walked the Earth. Thats what I think, You shant change that." She smirked and stood up walking over to the picture, smiling happily. "That was a wonderful night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:06 pm

"i'm inclined to disagree, the other way round, you where what i was give an extra life for, to one day meet you" he got up gracefully and walked over to her wrapping his arms around her "and i did, then further more fall in love with" he kissed her shoulder once his cool lips touching her warm skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Faith smied at Edward's touch; she placed her hand on his cheek and twirled into his arms. She looked into his eyes smiling happily as she then spoke. "Do you wish to do anything since we have the house to ourselves." She wrapped her arms around his neck then letting them fall gently onto his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 pm

he wrapped her in his arms and held her against him "nothing that imidatly jumps to mind, and you? what do you wish to do?" he asked meeting her gaze he smiled a crooked smile and kissed her forehead gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm

"I wouldn't mind showing you what Alice and I bought on that shopping trip a few days back." She smiled happily, "Ive bought some beautiful dresses and some..things I best keep away for a while." She smirked and kissed his lips slowly, then rested her head onto his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:08 pm

"You want my opinion?" he asked bewhildered "and what if i suddenly end up ripping your clothes off?" he raised an eyebrow "becasue i like them so much" he chuckled lightly and returned the kiss softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:42 pm

"I guess you'll have to control yourself, Youve done well so far." She smiled and took his hand walking up to there bedroom. "Right, I'll try dress number 1 on now." She smiled and took a few bags into the bathroom and stripped off, after she had shut the door. She then slipped on a fitted emerald green dress on which sat on her curves beautifully. She looked in the mirror and let her brown hair fall over her shoulders as she fixed the dress straps. "Are you ready?" She called.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 pm

Edward sat on the end of the bed after following Faith up, against better judgement of sitting on a bed, he held his breath and replied "Ready" he watched the bathroom door, his breath still held as he rested back onto his hands on the bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:46 pm

Faith walked out slowly; she twirled infront of him with her hands in the air, she laughed and smiled to Edward. "What do you think?" She smiled happily, "I like the colour, but If you don't like it I shall take it back. Same with everything else I have.." She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:51 pm

"no, no, it looks fantastic, it fits you perfectly, " he complemented in awe "you look magnisficant" he stated his eyes glancing over her, "you really have a body of an angel"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 pm

She smiled and ran her hands; letting them rest on her hips as she laughed. "Thank you, Im glad I picked you to say if it looks nice." She smiled and ran back into the bathroom, shutting the door and slipping out of her dress into some short denim shorts with a checked shirt, slipping on a belt undernieth her bust. She smiled in the mirror and then walked out, "What about this? Alice picked it.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next