Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:01 pm

She smiled and pulled away slowly as she got off him, "When are you next having your shower or bath?" She glanced over to him with a large smile on her face. "I thought we could have had one of these whirlpool bath's together seen as it looks to big just for me." She grinned and walked towards the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 6 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:17 pm

"I don't know" he admitted "when ever i need one, though i sware i'm beginning to smell alot like a dog," he complained then looked up to her rasing an eyebrow "says the girl who was all against teasing just a moment ago?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:19 pm

"Its just an innocent bath!" She raised her eyebrows and sighed, "Fine suit yourself." She smiled to him and ran the bath, slowly slipping off her dressing gown to reveal her naked body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:26 pm

he grolwed his eyes narrowed "Faith.." he growled but it wasn't a mean one of hatred one of wanting, "don't please..." he said and folded his arms forcing himself to look away he wanted her, now more then ever, he shifted in his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:34 pm

"I need a bath, if you can't control yourself.." She stopped and smirked as she slipped herself into her bubble bath, "Then I suggest you go and find someone like Jasper to play with." She finished with a smile as she sunk into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:24 pm

he exhaled a breath and stood, following her into the bathroom, no he was not going to bath with her, that was pushing himself to the limits, how could any teenager boy remain naked with his lover and do nothing? it was utterly impossible he didn't doubt, he perched on the side of her bath "i'll keep you compnay i'm not joining you, and i shan't look if you don't want me to" he said this his gaze else where other then the bath or what lay in the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm

She smirked and raised one of her legs in the air and then gracefully putting it back it, "Edward-..Your my husband, you do what you wish. I don't mind where your eyes lay as long as there on me and not some other woman." She smirked and layed back slowly, he did act like a teenager in most ways. She closed her eyes and sunk back as the water warmed her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:36 pm

he turned his gaze to her meeting her eyes briefly "never will i look at a woman in the way i look at you Faith" he stated his eyes fell now down to the water where he reached a hand infeeling the small sensation of warmth bubbles covered his finger tips he raised his hand and watched absent midedly as the bubbles begun to dissapear on his cold skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Faith smiled as she shut her eyes slowly as she let her body relax from all the tension she now had, rolling her neck slowly as she tied her hair up so it wouldn't get wet or in the way. She looked to Edward tempted to pull him in, if it was anyone else she would have but she didn't know how he would react. He would proberly of got mad, walked out of the room because she had been childish. She sighed and let her body sink futher into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:06 pm

he scooped some more bubbles into his hand and smirked slightly he shrugged and with a cool breath blew the bubbles towards Faith some landing on her hair he chuckled lightly and put his hand in the water, moving his hand back and forth watching the way the water moved, his finger tips accidenlty brushed her leg in the process of moving his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:09 pm

She grabbed her hand slowly and tugged it lightly, "Come on..its boring without you in here with me." She sighed, pulling a sad face. "Just this once, pleeeasee?" She begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:17 pm

"what would you like me to do Faith?" he asked "I can't do..that not until after" he stated, "i'm keeping you compnay.." he pointed out holding her hand in return "the temptation is great enough as it is"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:19 pm

"We might aswell not see each other till Im turned!" She protested, "This isn't fair." She sulked, looking away from there hands to the water and slidding herself into it so she couldn't hear Edward's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:24 pm

he sighed and looked to her he frowned then to get her attention with a small amused smirk he touched his hand to her inside of her thigh, very close. "Faith, please lets be rational, in the bath? of all places? after Faith.." he said sternly shifting his hand an inch higher befoer in the water still he glided his hand back down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:26 pm

"Your no fun." She muttered as she pulled her face out of the water and frowned to him, "You want to as much as I do and you can't say no about that!" She declaried, raising her hand up in the air. She turned away from him smirking slightly, "I think thats right-..I'll go and see Carlsile about my turning, after all its due from him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:33 pm

he frowned "perhaps i do. but your not getting anything Faith..well not that anyway" he added "no, absoultly not" he said about Carlisle "i will change you Faith i promised you i would, " he moved her head gently to face her and kissed her warm wet lips softly with his cool ones"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 pm

She placed her wet, warm hand onto his cheek as she looked into his eyes. "Well don't give me that but at least just get in the bath with me." She groaned and pulled on his lips slowly as she tilted her head slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:38 pm

he pondered this for a moment he looked to Faith then sighed, no use resisting, he stood and had his back to her he pulled off his shirt followed by undoing his belt and rest till he was completly naked then gracefully he slipped into the massive bath with her "you best behave Faith.." he catiouned looking to her the water covering him waist deep

(brb bath lol don't go anwhere! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:43 pm

She smiled happily as she looked to Edward with a beaming smile, "I knew I'd get you in here! And no, I shall not try anything else.." She smirked and splashed him slowly with her foot as she layed back relaxing happily, every now and again gazing over his beautiful torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:08 am

he rolled his eyes "yes yes" he mused slightly and smiled alittle "i sahll behave if you will, and i'm serious when i say this Faith" he said again, he chuckled alittle at the water splashed at him he returned the flick of water he look to her and gave a knowing smug crooked smile knowing by her gaze what she was looking at he chuckled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am

She rose herself up so that that water came up to her waist and her arms layed by her side as she layed back slowly. She smirked slolwy and ran a hand down her cheek and then back to him, "I'll behave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:37 am

he raised an eyebrow to her, as she rose slightly he bite his lip softly his gaze lingering on her he sighed and nodded "yes please do" he said with a small smile "you tease me most times without knowing you do"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:44 am

"How?" She looked over to him and ran a hand down back into the water and the other in the water also. She frowned as she glanced over to him, smiling at his beautiful smile. "Im sorry-.." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 am

he chuckled lightly "well you just do" he smiled "the way you laugh, smile, and flirt too, then theres even when you sleep "he sighed and looked to his hands in the water through the bubbles that where still there, "hmm.." he said then reached past her turning a dial of sorts and small jets eruppet it was like some jacouse "we gaot what we got" he shrugged and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:15 pm

Faith smiled and moved gently through the water as she then sat beside Edward and wrapped her arms around him aware of where her chest was touching. "I know, I can't help but. I don't think Im much of a flirt. Only with you and then again, I never used to flirt!" She protested with a small smirk as her lips planted onto his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next