Hogwarts In Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Webmasters Community
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2
Site Staff

Remus Lupin
Site Administrator

Pandora
Admin

Hunter

Tonks

VOTE FOR US HERE
Please Vote for Our Site!
Season

Latest topics
» Cullen Family Arrival
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:49 am by Guest

» Cullen Home - Bitter Worries.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:42 am by Guest

» The Cullen Home- Edward's Return
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:16 am by Guest

» New gift - New me?
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:14 am by Guest

» Drinking Away the Pain [open]
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:43 pm by Guest

» A moonlit trip to Diagon Alley.
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm by Guest

» Through the looking glass
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 pm by Guest

» Esme Island- The Honeymoon (Faith and Edward)
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm by Guest

» A beaming reflection
The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am by Guest

Join The Werewolves

Join The Vampires

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:35 am

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

after returning the kiss Edward rolled his eyes and got off of Faith, "Jasper" he nodded that was the problem with having such a big family, hardly ever got time alone.

Jasper stood in the door way and cleared his throat and had a small chuckle then grinned to Faith "hello Faith, how are you feeling Carlisle says your doing well, i hope Edward isn't putting you off to much sleep" he chuckled and nudged Edward as he got closer "Alice.." he rolled his eyes but smiled "said are you going to be up for shopping soon, shes dying to shop, and she want's Rose your friend to come, and even Rosaile and Esme even wants to shop, like a grils thing"

Back to top Go down

The Cullen Home- Edward's Return - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cullen Home- Edward's Return

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 pm

"Oh that will be wonderful!" She smiled softly as she rubbed her head, "When are we going? Oh I cant wait!" She beamed, "I'll call Rose and see what day she can make it, she doesn't have a job I dont think she has a job so she will be free, Im sure of it." She looked to Edward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:51 pm

Edward looked to Faith the jasper "do you really think she's going to be okay?" he looked to Jasper answering an unspoken thought "yes i know they'll be there, but still" he frowned

Jasper looked to Edward at his question and thought she'll be with Esme and Rose, and Rosaile and Alice Jasper rolled his eyes at Edward i swear you being to overprotective is your flaw Ed, i mean it's a bump?" he then turned to Faith and smiled "course it will Alice i'm sure will say otherwise, anyway, i have to go see someone, i'll catch you both later"
he made his way to the door then turned to Edward "don't bruise her anyfurther" he winked and laughed then left

with a growl at his inuendo joke Edward folded his arms "i'm not..that overprotective" he muttered to himself as jasper had left

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 pm

"Hes only playing, dont let him get to you." Faith said with a smile as she kissed him slowly, getting ontop of him and kissing him soon passionatly. "Lets make them jealous of you then...Next time if Jasper or Emmett comes to the door ignore them." She smiled running her hands widely down his sides and kissed down his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:01 pm

"well i don't like that game then" he frowned almost huffing "i'm not that overprotective am I?" he asked looking up To Faith now ontop of him, further words were cut off under the kiss which he returned with less passion as always but still passion, his hand moved to wrap around her back, but one hand moved to her cheek where his fingertips touched he looked to her his fingers still touching her cheek "i doubt they'll interuppt again, perhaps Emmett will, he will enjoy butting in at the most irrelevent and irattional times"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 pm

"No your not, I like how you are. Its better to care then not care at all, please don't let them get to you..I love you, thats all that matters. Please dont change.." She whispered slowly against his lips as she knelt on all fours kissing his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 pm

"yes but, overprotective" he scoffed slightly "they call me over protective? they can talk" he muttered for a moment before Faiths lips on his silenced him he fell quiet and allowed her kisses to trace his neck he shivered in pleasure once again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:13 pm

"Maybe I should go downstairs and help Esme with something?" She smiled and kissed his lips once softly, then stood up. She smoothed down her shirt and then her skirt. "I need to find a job aswell, I'll go dowstairs and look at the paper." She grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

he groaned now in dissapointment almost, he got up after her "you don't have to we have a fair amount of money, but if you want to, thats fine" he smiled and kissed her cheek, "i think i shall have a play on the piano, it has been a while" he flexed his fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:19 pm

She smiled and kissed his cheek, "Okay-..I look forward to hearing you.." She quickly shut the door and ran back over to him, kissing him slowly as she stood against the wall, pulling him closer against her body. "I couldn't help myself.." She smirked and kissed down his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Shocked at the sudden change he found himself kissing Faith in return against her, he pulled back eventually "that was, well...unexpected.." he said looking to Faith "diffrent and unexpected, what was that for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 pm

"I don't know.." She looked down and sighed, "Sorry-.." She muttered and ran to the door, running down the stairs to recover herself then went to find Esme, she sighed looking at herself in the mirror and picking up the paper. "Esme?" She called, looking around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 pm

bewhildered and confussed Edward headed out after and down the stairs, left to his thoughts he headed to the lounge where he sat down at the piano, and flexed his fingers and instanly with ease begun to play Debussy's song clair de lune.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Faith sighed and walked in, watching him play. She smiled softly, leaning against the doorframe, it sounded so beautiful when Edward played the piano. She had missed it, when he ussed to play his lullabys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 pm

he continued to play humming slightly along with it to vaguely absored to notice Faith watching eventually he finished then at a spontaneous burst he begun to compse a comepletly diffret tune, then he realised he was being watched he turned round fully facing her and he smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm

"That was so beautiful.." She walked over slowly, bending over and kissing him slowly. "Don't stop because I have come..I can't wait to here more now." She admitted and placed her hands on his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:03 pm

(pstt the honeymoon, you can wake up any time lmao)

Edward , after playing Clair de Lune and his own strage composition and at Faiths request, he begun to play his own lullbye once again Faith usual favorite, namely really for her, yet he wasn't going to admit that he begun to play swiftly and lightly as if many piano's where playing together, with such effortless ease and pratice with a famiular tune, and layed deep within it a lullubye he begun to sing low and soft imagaining Faith wasn't there incase he got 'stage fright' as Emmett called it.

"Like a whisper in the wind
The gentle breeze touches my skin
And I know you're with me
Always, always

Through the window of my soul
All the secrets that I hold
Will be yours to share for
Always, always

I can feel it in the air
The fire that we share
It can only come from deep within

It's a light that burns so bright
It guides you through the night
and leads you to me
So find your way back

And Hold me
Touch me
Let the Love come rushing through me
I'm yours with every breath I take
The river flows in you

Hold on to Love
Cause deep down that's what we are made of
Never let go for my hearts' sake
Cause my heart belongs to you

Did you want to see me broken,
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops
Weakened by my soulful cries

I can feel it in the air
The fire that we share
It can only come from deep within

It's a light that burns so bright
It guides you through the night
and leads you to me
So find your way back

And Hold me
Touch me
Let the Love come rushing through me
I'm yours with every breath I take
The river flows in you

Just like moons and like the suns
With certinty of tides
Just like hope, springing high
Still I'll rise

Like a whisper in the wind
The gentle breeze touches my skin
And I know you're with me
Always, always"

he continued to play swiftly and he begun to hum now as his figners glided about the piano till eventually he came to a soft ending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm

Faith stood with tears in her eyes as she slid one of her hands over his shoulder and kissed his neck, smiling and breathing in his scent. "That was truly marvelous Edward, so beautiful." She admitted and sat down next to him, "You are so talented." She looked to him smiling, looking into his eyes. Eveytime she did that it still made her legs feel like they were turning to jelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:52 pm

he chuckled lightly then turned in the seat hooking his arms around her waist and pulling her to him "you are worth a thousands songs, on any compstions, by any composer" he reached up and kissed jusg under her chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:56 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes as she rested her head onto Edward's shoulder, "Thank you Edward, but you are enough for me..More than enough." She smiled widely, running her hand through his hair casually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:06 pm

he smiled and slightly nuzzled her neck and kissing it a few times before he simply held her in his arms tightly and securely, silently he inhaled her scent and her being and relished from that small sensation,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:09 pm

"Have you any idea if Esme has planned anything for tonight." She smiled as she kissed Edward's neck back in return and letting her hand trail down his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 pm

"No i doubt she has, why do you ask?" he said looking to her brushing hair from her angenlic face that was so fragile and perfect in many ways he kiss her chin and about her face tenderly as he waited for a reply

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 pm

She smiled softly and openned her eyes, "Oh I was just wondering incase I had to plan something for us If she hadden't." She laughed, "Do you know what she has got planned for us?" She smiled, kissing him lips slowly and softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:24 pm

"Planned for us?" he asked with mild confusion "I doubt there is anythign planned, why would you have to plan anything?" he asked and kissed the hollow of her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next